TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Ren Miharu: Black Blood by AikoMatsuo

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I hope you enjoy ^_^

please Rate and Message

if there are any spelling mistakes please tell me and i'll change then. Thank You AikoMatsuo
A girl looked at herself in the mirror her black and blood red eye’s hazed over. She brushed her heavily layered jet black hair avoiding her white ears, her hair was never perfectly neat but she like it like that. She was wearing a black tank top, which made her snow-white skin whiter if that was even possible, it also had her clan symbol on the back and chest. The clans symbol was a rose

She was also wearing tight black shorts, which came just above her knee with a white skirt on top, which had two slits at both sides with her white tail coming out at the back. She would also wear a white jacket with there clans symbol on the black to keep her older brother happy. When she had finished brushing her hair, she looked in the mirror again, turning round to make sure she looked decent from every angle. Her cat named moon watching her every move, he always keep an eye on her.

“I guess that’ll do.” She said more to herself than Moon who meowed anyway or her brother who was standing at the door way waiting for her to finish.

“It’ll be a miracle if anyone wants to go out with you looking like that.” Her brother said but then quickly added after getting a ‘do you want me to bit your head off’ look, “I was only joking you look fine, but you are going to wear a jacket or something right?” he was way over protective, after that day.

Her brother had dark brown hair and black eyes ears and tail. He had longish hair not like Sasuke’s but not Naruto either; about in between. He wore a zipped up jumper, which had the clan’s symbol on the arm, and baggy black trousers. He was not on any mission or had any training today so he was just having a day to himself, he did not wear his ninja outfit today seeing as he had just got back from a mission. He did however have his Konoha head band on around his neck.

“Yes I am” she said rolling her eyes at him.

“Don’t roll you eye’s at me” he said rolling his eye’s. Only teasing her, he did not really care for rules.
“Why are you up you have the whole day to your self” she asked Moon meowing in agreement.

“I wanted to say goodbye before you went to school. And speaking of school graduation tomorrow so you better cram on your last day of real school eh?” She went over and hugged her brother, they were not like many brother and sisters they got along really well he was one of her only friends.

“Yes I’ll become a ninja and kick your ass.” Her brother let out a chuckle
“When that happens Ren ill be retired” Ren mockingly hit Kazuma, and left the house Moon jumping down off the windowsill and following.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to graduate or Kazuma will never let me live it down She thought to herself. She looked around in her seat everyone was here except a certain blond boy, she did not have many friends here just a few people who would say hi to here now and again oh well he’s probably pulling a prank Although Naruto amused her, the constant pranking, she did not care much for it, she looked to her left to see Kiba sitting down next to her.
She scanned the room again realizing there was no Iruka-Sensei either. Shez, where are they I have a life you know

Moon meowed from Ren’s lap, when Ren looked at her, her head was tilted in a quizzical look, and Ren just patted moons head, and stroked her, which pleased the cat who purred.

About 5 minutes later they walk in Naruto being dragged Iruka-Sensei. “What’s he done” Ren said more too her-self then anyone else.

“Look out the window and you’ll find out” Naruto answered Sakura question she’d achally asked him, everyone ran to looked out the window and saw the Hokage’s faces were graffiti on. Ren could not help but let out a slight quiver show at the corner of her lip but the whole of the class seemed to be in fits.

“Do you really think it’s that amusing?” Iruka-Sensei shouted at the whole class, who stood to attention in an instance, Naruto on the other hand just kept on laughing. “I don’t see why you are laughing Naruto because of you we are all practising the Transformation-Jutsu” Every ground at this there was the odd ‘thanx a lot Naruto’ or ‘For good sake Naruto we are always paying for your mistake.’ Everyone slowly began to move to the front of the class room, not having to be told, they had don’t this many a time before because of Naruto and his pranks.

Naruto stood in front of the Uchiha, it was his turn to transform, but Ren could just tell he was not going to do it right. “Transform!” Naruto shout so the whole world could hear and then when the smoke disappeared, left standing there was not another Iruka but a naked girl… typical. Ren new something like this would happen but by some of the others reactions they had not. Iruka had a nose bleed, and eye almost popped out of there sockets, witch was to be expected as far as she new he had never had a girlfriend let alone had sex with one. When Naruto changed back to himself he just fell to the floor with laughter, “Your face Iruka-Sensei” Iruka still did not find it funny but, at lest the nose bleed had stopped.

“CUT IT OUT NOW, NARUTO! IF YOU EVER WANT TO BE A NINJA “Iruka-sensei yelled at the top of his voice at Naruto. ow…my ear’s! Ren though angrily.

Then Sasuke went up, and well being Sasuke did it perfectly. I stood in front of the class, and with out any hand seals or word, I was Iruka, once the smoke had cleared, I heard Sakura mutter ‘show off’.

When the finished she sat down and moon jumped onto her lap, Ren stopped paying attention when Iruka started talking about this and that she new it all
Already so she just sat there and stroked Moon.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ren was sitting down next to Naruto in the hall, where they would be graduating, they had also just been told that the Jutsu would be the clone Jutsu, which just so happen to be Naruto’s worst Jutsu.

“I can’t so this. I can’t do this. I can’t do this. I can’t do this, Sasuke’s too good, and Ren’s too good. Ino’s too good. I can’t do this. I cant do this.” Naruto said growing more and more panicked.

“You always say Believe it don’t you? Well believe this, you will pass if you just believe in yourself and stop complaining about how people are better then you, because some people are born with talent and some have to fight for it. I had to fight, and look where I am now. Now all you have to do it fight.” when she was finished Naruto was like ‘OMG SHE TALKS’. Then the person who call out names, called “Ren” Ren stood up, and walked away before tell Naruto could say anything.

The room Ren went into was plain nothing in it other than a table with rows of Head bands, two chairs which here occupied one by Iruka-Sensei and the other a sliver more like white haired guy sitting next to Iruka-sensei.
“Hello Ren, this is Mizuki” He said while looking right as you have probably heard, you have to make two clones of yourself.”

Ren nodded, and with in a second, there were two extra Ren’s. Iruka was not surprised he new she was a good ninja, well from what her heard of the Miharu’s she still has a lot to live up to.

“Well done Ren you pass.” Iruka said as Mizuki passed her, her head band. She nodded her thanx, and walked out the door at the end of the room.

watch out Kazuma, I’ll kick your but one day cuz I a NINJA.