TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Worlds Gone Insane ((Revised)) by Kaito_Erufu

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I am back. I've been gone for sometime. And I came back and read the one actual series I almost completed, realized it sucked and decided to re-write it. This is my New Years Project.

I do no own Naruto, I only own my 5 OCs
Kaito Erufu was racing, as she always did, down the halls while avoiding the opening and closing doors of classrooms. But of course, barreling down these halls weren’t too easy unless you could go fast enough, that’s where the skateboard came in. So, on her skate board, she glided right into a locker. Not just anyone’s locker though, it happened to be the locker of Yuki Minto. Surprise surprise seeing as this is how every morning went. Yuki busted out laughing from her purposely infilicted pain on her best friend and Kaito just stood up and continued her day.
“Really now. I’d thought by now that you would learn from the day before,” Yuki managed through her laughter. She dug into the many jackets and books in her locker. Suceeding in finding her math textbook, her English notebook, but not her Spanish folder. “I’ll just use your notes then when I go to Spanish,” She concluded as she closed her locker. Kaito just nodded as clicking sounds arose from her hands. Yuki looked over and saw Kaito doing the group of friends usual past time, texting. “Your just going to see Tori in a few minutes, so who are you texting?” Yuki had a hint of whom, but you could never be sure.
“Well, he’s got class right now anyway so it doesn’t matter,” Kaito answered and shoved her phone back into her pocket. “Let us get to class,” She said facing Yuki with a smile while Yuki rolled her eyes. All of a sudden, Kaito felt something land on her back. It was just Hikari.
“Hello! Good morning! The sun is out today!” Hikari sung off key and very prep like. Instead of just shrugging her off, Kaito practically threw her off her back. “You’re so mean Kaito! My heart bleeds!” Hikari Tamakashi yelled clamping her hands over her heart. All Kaito could respond with was a hard “Good!”
“Yuki!” was heard and then a “Gloomp!” with the following of Oto Tori jumping on Yuki. Yuki cringed and greeted her friend back. Haruka Tamakashi just walked up from behind the crowed with a I’m-not-a-morning-person look covering her face. But it lightened a bit when she stopped at the group. The group looked at her anticipation because her face did a little twist and it had good new woven into a lifting smile. Haruka brought out a five papers. They were lime green with scribbled writing all over it.
“What’s those?” A few of the girls asked, a few others just squinted and tried to read them from their three foot distance. Haruka then just stuffed them back into her green bag of terror that carried her ROTC stuff.
“Remember that contest me and Hikari found online?” Haruka asked, then corrected by Hikari that it is ‘Hikari and I found’. Haruka just flipped her twin off. None-the less, everyone nodded slightly or voiced an unsure ‘yeah’. “Well, we won. They’re announcing it on TV tonight, we all gunna go over to To-to’s house to watch or what?” Haruka said in her monetone voice.
“Why is it that my house always holds the parties?” Kaito asked, not really caring about the contest. What she was more concerned about was how she always got stuck with the cleanup afterwards. After their last Halloween party, Kaito wasn’t taking any chances. Yep, things got THAT messy. But what do you expect from a bunch of high school students?
“Because your retarted and you lets us,” Yuki answered oh so quick so she could ask her question, “What the heck was this contest again? I think I didn’t pay attention cause I didn’t care.” She retorted just slumping up against the lockers a bit. There very few things Yuki shut her ears off to, just because she was part of the famous gossip team of the school. The few things were if they had to do with gossip on celebraties and anime. Especially anime.
“It was a Naruto Character contest,” there went Yuki’s ears, off. That’s when Kaito and Tori grabbed her ears and turned her head towards the speaking Hikari, “The five that are selected, then they create a character that are put into the series for a short bit.” Hikari finished explaning. When she was done, Yuki just kept muttering of how she hated anime, ect.
“More like twenty or thirty episodes,” Tori commented, “Remember the Zabaza Saga?” Everyone but Yuki nodded. “So it’s decided, we all go over to To-to’s house after school?” this time everyone but Kaito nodded. She just groaned.
As they all went on their merry ways to classes.
[center]~That Night: Erufu Household[/center]

“Okay girls, I’m goin’ to bed, make sure you guys get some sleep,” Ms. Erufu headed up stairs as she bid goodnight to her daughter and her visitors. Yuki was slumped over on a beanbag, Tori curled up in a recliner, Hikari and Haruka sprawled out o the floor, and Kaito plopping down on the couch.
“Good night!” They all yelled up the stair well as the current episode of Naruto finished up. And on came the commercials. Popcorn flakes were spread over blankets and the furniture, along with some cans and bottles of soda, water, and juice.
“Ugh, why am I watching this again?” Yuki groaned and turned over so she was on her belly facing back to Kaito and Tori. She got answers of ‘because we said so’, ‘because’, and ‘because we’re awesome and you love us unconventionally, duh.’ Another groan just came from Yuki. “Well I swear, if something goes wrong-”
“Now we will announce our winners of the Naruto Character contest,” the TV cut her off. Everyone set their attention to the screen. The announcer was going through and explaining the rules and description of what the contest had been, “And our winners are-” and the screen went static.
On the screen appeared evily chuckling Orichimaru. “Like that, that’s something bad isn’t it?” Yuki said after the group was done shrieking.
“Yep, that’s defiantly bad. More creepy than bad, but bad none-the less,” Tori cried out and snuggled up with her Prince of Tennis plushie. Snakes sprung from the TV, kidnapping the plushie from Tori’s hands. The group shrieked again. More snakes flung from the TV and started snapping and grabbing up the girls.
“Holy crap! Oto-chan!” was what Kaito yelled, because Tori were the first to go. Next were the twins because they were the next closest. Then Kaito and Yuki were running to get behind the furniture, but the attempts to stay away were useless. They were taken in.
All the girls landing upon a hard ground of grass and dirt, they looked around, found trees of a forest and sound ninja. Orichimaru stood in front of them all, holding the small plushie. The girls eyes went wide as emerged from the darkness of the woods was Sasuke Uchicha. Orichumaru just kept chuckling.
The five girls scrambled about, running every direction with a hope to escape. Tori ran right into an ambush of the sound ninja and she slowly backed up into her original spot and dropped onto the ground. Haruka started lashing with angry fists of furry. Only to be thrown back into her place and landing on Hikari. Yuki and Kaito took off for another direction. A direction that wasn’t heavly forested because it was a cliff lined with a path. Yuki got to behind some sound ninja, only to be pulled back in front. Kaito was grabbed by the wrist when she tried to punch. In response, she bite the sound ninja’s wrist with a horrible shriek coming from him.
Kaito was flung backwards of the sound ninja, and off the cliff. Now she was the one shrieking. The group’s eyes went wide and big, almost giving way to gravity for their eyeballs to fall out of their sockets. Screams of “No!” and “To-to!” came from them. They jumped up and Yuki was flung at them from the group of sound ninja. Knocking everyone onto the ground like bowling pins, as Orichumaru approached.
“Well…I didn’t think ssssssshe wassssss going to be much help any way. Sssssshe’sssss dead for sssssure. But all of you, are here for my greeting at leasssst,” Orichimaru seethed through his teeth as tossed the plushie from one hand to another. A sick smile played across his face, “Welcome to thissss world new sssssoldierssss…”
Chapter end notes: I love comments and review on if this is better than the first version.