TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mainichi by fuyuko

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Disclaimer: Naruto is the property of Masashi Kishimoto. No money is being made from the writing of this story and no copyright/trademark infringement is intended.
Dear Journal,

Today’s my birthday.

I’m going to start writing in this journal to record all the events that will happen through my life. I’m really excited because big brother gave me this journal. I hope he can read over it with me in the future.

Mom made a really nice lunch.

Father said maybe later we could go out to dinner. I’m happy that Father wants to spend time with me. Maybe he’ll teach me something later.

It’s hot today. I hope it cools down before we go out. I want to enjoy our time together. Brother said he didn’t want to come with us, so it’s only the three of us. Brother is very busy nowadays. He works with the ANBU!! Hopefully one day, I’ll be as good as him and can join the Police Force with Father. Then maybe he’ll be more proud of me.

I wonder why Brother is acting so weird lately. I know that Father and him have always had a strange, awkward relationship, but now, it’s getting worse. I was kind of wishing that we could all go out together, but Brother has a mission tomorrow. He needs to prepare. I hope it isn’t dangerous, but the ANBU usually accept the most difficult ones. I hope he lives.

Do you think tomorrow will rain?

The sky is full of grey clouds; they’re moving very fast. I hope it rains. I want it to cool off; I hate the heat.

I’m not sure what else to put here, but you don’t know me yet. I’ll introduce myself.

My name is Uchiha Sasuke.

I have a Mom, a Dad, and an older Brother.

I live in Konoha, in the Fire Country. I’m currently eight years old; I just passed my birthday today. My birthday is July twenty-third.

I hate how warm it gets in the summer.

I don’t really dislike anything, and I like a lot of things. I like the smell of spring air, and the comfort from winter. I like the crunching of leaves. That sounds weird, doesn’t it?

I really enjoy watching the cherry blossoms bloom. It’s extremely pretty. My brother and I used to try to catch the falling petals, then we’d see who got the most. Usually, he’d let me win.

I really like nigiri and tomato. Isn’t that an odd combination? But it tastes good. Of course, I eat them separately. Who eats tomatoes AND nigiri together? But I think my favorite type of taste is “sweet”. It makes you feel happy inside, doesn’t it?

I’m kind of tired. I’m going to go take a nap. After I get back, I’ll write about what we did again.

Nanagatsu Nijuusannichi…Mada

We just got back. It was fun.

We went to eat dango and tea, and the lady was really nice. She gave us an extra stick because it was my birthday. I wanted to save it and give it to Brother later, but Mom said it won’t taste as good.

Afterwards, we went to eat dinner. Father wanted to try a new noodle place that Shisui recommended. It tasted good, too. I think it was called, “Ichiraku Ramen”. I saw a blonde-haired boy today at the stall. What a strange hair color. I wonder if he dyed it. But why would you do that?

There was a pretty lady there, too. She was extra nice and gave us free refills, but I couldn’t eat another bowl. One was more than enough. I gave one of my refills to the blonde-haired boy. I couldn’t believe that he was able to scarf down three!! How does he do it? Maybe he’s homeless, and is really hungry. I want to try to find him tomorrow.

But Father said he’d take me training tomorrow. Finally, I’ll be able to get better and maybe one day, I’ll be able to be like Itachi. I hope so. Father seems to be really proud of Itachi. I want Father to be proud of me, too.

I’m going to go take a shower and go to sleep. I’m a bit tired.

I’ll write tomorrow.

I promise.

Sasuke.