TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


I am the last and the end by AikoMatsuo, WhyWasteBrainPower

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hay here the first chappy hope you like it!!
Please R&R!

love Aiko and WWBP
-

All around her there was blood. The blood of her victims of the people she had killed. Killed... No, killed was not the right word; it was more of a ruthless slaughter. Heads ripped from their bodies, arms and legs sliced off and massive gashes in some of the victims would show their inner organs. Some never even got the chance to scream for their throats were ripped out by her deadly sharp claws.

No one, not a single one of them would ever live again these 50 odd guards and people with a title she never wanted to hear again. Yet one remained one was alive but not for much longer; he was cowering in the corner like the little mouse he was, trying to get away from the hunter that would soon kill him that girl, the girl who he hated, she who he tried to manipulate but what did that lead to? Only his death the death that she would savor for the rest of her life and he knew it.

She took a step toward him and upon seeing him cower away she sniggered. “You brought this on your self,” she said while taking her sword from its case, and with a flash she was on the other side of him blood dripping from her sword and a blood-thirsty, devilish grin upon her face.

As she walked towards the door there was a shriek from the man behind her as blood spilled from his body out of various deep, deadly wounds she had inflicted upon him, all done within in a mere second.
“Like I said you brought this on your self, you'll never make the mistake of under estimating me again” she said with a tint of joy upon her words and with a switch of her blade returning it to its case she was out the door running away from her ‘home’. The man, with final efforts spoke even though the girl could no longer hear, “Shiz…ako…. y…ou…will…pay” and with that he fell to the floor, dead.

Her dark brown, nearly black hair blew in the wind as she ran; ran from the place she hated, the cruel place she was brought-up in, the place she was told to call ‘home’ but that ‘home’ had slowly killed her inside, her Mother, her Father; it all died because of her so called ‘home’. The place that made her what she is today, a missing-nin, a highly skilled ninja who took revenge on her ‘home’ for treating her like dirt showing her that she was not welcome in this world. If they did anything for her it was only that this world is as cruel as the people in it and that she would die along with it. But Shizako be Shizako; although normally shy and timid would not go down that way she would not died for being who she was. She would be all she could be and even if that meant being a ninja, even though she was told that she was NEVER to be one. Not that she would pay attention to what they had told her anymore; she would be what her blood told her to be… a ninja.

As she ran she never felt guilt for what she had done she was glad to be rid of the place in fact. She would live alone in this world as nature had intended, only fending for herself and herself alone. What could anyone giver her now? What would anyone do but ridicule her for being who she is, a demon a cat demon with snow white ears and tail; for being different.

"I was not given this life to hide in fear of those around me... They will not control me anymore." she spoke softly to only herself but if ever another being heard these words then maybe they'd know how true and how cold they were.

Her heart pounding in her chest, she has be running for what seemed like hours and used up a good bit of her charka by now but she had to get away from ‘home’… her ‘home’ in the Hidden snow village. She felt sick even calling it that.

It was snowing and she was glad as it would cover her trail and give her time to get away before people came after her. Not that they would even last in a fight with if they tried she would win hands down, she would win with her fighting style; the style she had seen her Mother practice before she was told that she was not aloud to be a ninja any more… It was the demon way of fighting.

Her cold bright green eye’s turned sky blue then blood red as she scanned the area for anything, anything that could be called a threat as she crossed the border which lead into barren land so Shizako wanted to check that no other missing ninja were any near she knew she was to tired to win a fight with other rouge ninja. When she was sure she would not run into any one soon, she started into the depths of the forest without so much as looking back. There was no remorse within her of what she had done nor would there ever be so why waste a second glance?

As she ran she found the only thing she could run into were trees and she was glad. She did not mind dodging trees as they were still and would not fight back unlike the other missing ninja she did not want to encounter... Just yet. She was tired, hungry and well unsure of what to do next. What do missing ninja do with their time other than torment villages? Yes, that was on the top of her 'To Do List'. Torment villages.

Shizako finally came to a halt, her breathing labored and her heart still beating fast. She was worn out, exhausted if you will and could not run any more or at least not right away. She looked around, her eyes once again emerald green and bright in the growing darkness and soon she found a tree. She shot up it and soon lay motionless upon a thick branch her breathing beginning to return to normal and her ear twitched before she fell asleep.



No more then an hour had passed when Shizako's ear twitched and she came awake and looked around, her eyes sharp and keen. She had heard the unmistakable sound of footsteps crunching in fresh, soft snow. Her tail swayed slowly and hang off the branch loosely while crimson red eyes scanned the area for the source of sound and then suddenly it came into view.

A young boy dressed in bright orange; he had a shock of blond hair upon his head with the brightest smile Shizako had seen in ages and cute blue eyes with a hint of mischief shining in them. He was no older then 12 and was traveling with 3 other people. A girl about the same age with long pink hair and joyful green eyes dressed in a red dress but to make up for the cold she wore dark blue pants under it. Walking next to her was a boy who was also about 12; his hair raven black and his eyes cold black and was dressed in a dark blue top and tan pants and lastly was a man likely in his 20's though the gray hair made him seem like a bad joke. Her wore a dark blue mask and his forehead protector covered his left eye; he was dressed in a basic Jonin outfit.

Shizako stared for a moment before her hand moved to the tp of her head and she carefully pushed her ears down till they could no longer be seen for they were hidden by her thick, dark hair. 'A Genin team and their sensei... Judging by the sensei's chakra he's about Jonin level.' she thought, her hand slowly moving to her sword and her fingers laced around the handle, 'I don't like taking chances.' she thought starring down at them. Shizako wasn't a mindless killer but she did not take chances.

Just as she was about to pull her sword a hand grabbed hers then her other free hand was pulled behind her back, "I thought I heard something." said the person behind her and by the sound of the voice it was the sensei. She glanced back and found herself starring into his only visible eye; she was happy now that she had hid her ears and her tail was hidden now as well.

"Who are you?" asked the Jonin but when the girl did not answer his question he sighed and in a swift movement he had taken not only her sword but her weapons pouch. Shizako smiled ever so slightly as she looked down at him from her branch where she still sat. 'I wonder if he realizes how easily I could deal with him?' she turned slightly and let her legs hang off the branch before jumping down no more then 8 feet away from the Jonin.

'I best be careful though. He is a Leaf Nin so he doesn't know what has happened yet.' she turned to him a smiled which to the Leaf Ninja seemed... Almost cute. It was a cute smile but it was a lie, a devilish lie that hid the violence and blood lust that was the girl's true self. "Sorry, got a little jumpy didn't I?" she said still smiling but in her gut she felt sick, this was way too nice for her. "My name is Miharu Shizako." she winked at the Jonin whom she had already labeled a perv and turns out she was right because a light pink tint appeared on the man's face, barely noticeable... But it was still there now wasn't it?

Behind her back in a pocket was a kunai and with her arms behind her back it was no problem to get at it, "Your all Leaf Ninja, right?" she asked and as a reply the Blond nodded his head with a large grin upon his face.

Shizako smiled back as her hand slowly gripped the kunai but before she could pull it out she was knocked over by a certain dark haired young man. A scuffle broke out as the two began rolling in the snow, Sasuke trying to get the kunai from the girl though found it was a lot harder then he thought. Kakashi finally stepped in and grabbed Shizako and pulled her off the boy, holding her around the waist and restraining her arms.

Sasuke spit into the snow before wiping his hand across the back of his mouth. "Sasuke what the hell is wrong with you?!" Naruto shouted though he only got a glare as a reply. Sasuke looked back to Kakashi and Shizako and held up the kunai the girl was going to use and Shizako knew now that she was caught. "A little jumpy, huh?" Kakashi asked.

Shizako was tied up and sitting on the ground in front of the Leaf Nin. "Okay crazy lady!" Naruto shouted at her actually causing Shizako to flinch, "Start explaining!" the boy demanded though the Neko girl said nothing, only turned her head away with a light huff. Sasuke glared at her though she paid no attention to him.

Shizako looked back to Kakashi and was about to speak but sadly a small 'pop' noise entered the air and a gasp came from Naruto and Sakura as they saw a pair of snowy white cat ears a top the girl's head. Shizako sighed sadly, "Well... Shit." she murmured, her eyebrow twitched. 'This is going to be a long day...'

The End