TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Taste of Blood by A Lovely Lie

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hey, A Lovely Lie here! Well, my first fanfiction in a while, (curse you laziness) and of course, it's a vampire fanfic. Hm, wonder where I've heard that before. Well, hope you enjoy the Prologue of A Taste of Blood! Remember, rate and review and please!

Disclaimer; Naruto and all its characters do NOT belong to me. All the vampires however and the plot of this story, belong to me.
A lone human-like creature stood up slowly from a leafy limb a dark silhouette in the moonlit sky. Gracefully, the figure then started to leap from branch in foliage of the treetops, each time landing without a sound. Soon, it stopped, and then shifted into a crouching position, its scarlet eyes glittering with amusement. It had found prey: A teenage girl, walking all alone in the woods; perfect.

The male individual smirked, opened his jaws, and then let out a vicious snarl into the night. The girl then stopped in her tracks, and looked around wildly, her turquoise eyes wide. She then quickened her pace into a fast jog, almost running through the woods. The male figure gave a quick laugh, completely enlightened by the girl’s reaction. He then continued his tree hopping, following the girl from a small distance, growling or snarling occasionally to send her into a panic.

Soon, his hunger overcame himself as he gave one last ferocious roar before easily bounding across the trees and in front of the teenager, opening his mouth wide, revealing a set of fangs. A scream was let loose from the girl, but was cut short as she was grabbed roughly by the male before pulling her body closer to his. He then brushed aside her chocolate hair, revealing succulent soft tissue at her neck, warm from the flow of blood. He reached a cold hand towards the area, sending a shiver down the girl’s body. Leisurely, his moved his head towards the welcoming flesh, his mouth wide with pearly fangs protruding from his upper lip. Then, with a quick motion, his fangs pierced her neck skin, forcing a dying cry from the young woman’s throat. Drinking down the still warm blood from the fatal wound, he felt new energy surge throughout himself, becoming stronger with each gulp of the crimson liquid. He was swallowing the girl’s very own life energy, drinking it along with the blood, out of her body. This is the secret to immortality. This is how he thrived, him, along with all of his kin. This is their fate, a vampire’s destiny.
Chapter end notes: Well, hope you liked it! I know it's short, but that's why it's a Prologue. Don't worry, expect the next chapter to be longer. Oh, and speaking of the next chapter, expect Chapter 1 - Life, to be coming out on October 22, which is a Wednesday. Either that, or when I get 5 reviews. Whatever comes first.

~Love,
A Lovely Lie / Kristen