TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The new dragons by Demonflare13

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: You guys can guess who is who's grandchildxD

Yeah. I am just this bored!
A group of teens were crowded around a half pipe to watch a freestyle skateboarding tournament that was going on in Brazil. “Alright! Let’s get started!” exclaimed a girl at the top of the half pipe, her board in hand. She had brown hair that was in a ponytail, and dark, playful eyes under a pair of goggles. She wore baggy, brown cargo pants that went down to her knees and a blue t-shirt .She was thirteen.

A boy, about nineteen walked onto the half pipe. “Ok. The last round of the tournament will now begin!” He said, and walked off.

“After this day, y’all will know Rey Pendorsa!” She said, and went down the slope. She went up into the air on the other side, then in a flash of light she was gone.
------

“What the hell was that!?” Growled Rey, she was now sitting at a temple with her board firmly grasped. “I was in the middle of a stalefish!”

“Stalefish….sounds like somethin’ you eat.” Said a boy that looked about fourteen. He had dirty blonde hair that swished over his eyes and a cowboy hat. A blue bandana around his neck, black shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of blue jeans.

“Stalefish…..A difficult aerial skateboarding trick.” Said a boy who had a computer. He was obviously big on fashion and technology. He had black, spiky hair, a pair of tight, black jeans, a white shirt and a black vest and tie. He was thirteen, almost fourteen.

Rey was silent. “Alright then…” She mumbled .

“I’m Cliff Bailey.” Said the boy with blonde hair, he reached out a hand, which Rey grabbed and he helped her up.

“Who are you?” A teenager, who was fourteen and had a round head. He wore red and white clothes.

“It’s polite to give your own name before asking for another.” Said the boy with black hair.

“Oh. So sorry. I’m Omi jr.” He said.
“I am Blake Tohomiko.” Said the boy with black hair.

“I am Rey Pendorsa.”

“Hey! Hey! Hey! You kids gotta listen to the older warriors!” Said a lizard, who quickly came up to the four. Cliff grabbed it by the tail. “Well ain’t this a discover a talkin’ lizard.”

“Put me down! Don’t eat me!” Said the lizard.

Rey took the lizard and asked “You do know, you can talk, yo?”

“I am Dojo kanojo cho. But I’m just called Dojo.” He said “Now put me down!”

Blake and Cliff stared “Wow! I have never seen nor heard of a talking lizard!” exclaimed Blake.

Rey put Dojo on her arm.

“You! Don’t be so rude to Dojo!” Said Omi Jr.

“Calm down lil’ fella.” Said Cliff. He towered over the bald boy “We ain’t doin’ any harm.

“Yeah. The lizard is fine. We are not hurting him.” Said Blake.

Rey stroked Dojo slightly, and he let out a sigh of pleasure “Oh!Oh! Scratch right there! ooooohhhhhhh….”

“Dojo. Have the new dragons come?” Asked an elderly looking man with a roundhead and was short, he came out of the temple with a cane and was slightly hunched over.

“Yeah! There…..oh……That’s the spot….” Said Dojo, as Rey scratched his belly.

Three more people came out of the temple. All of them were elderly. There was a tall man who wore a cowboy hat. Another man who had brown-white hair. The last being a short woman with grey ponytails.

“Where’s the pool table?” asked Rey, looking around.

“There is no pool table….why?” Asked Dojo.

Cliff and Blake raised an eyebrow at this comment. “Yeah, why?” Asked Blake.

“There isn’t? Then why are there two cue balls then?” Laughed Rey.

“Hahaha! Cue balls! Good one! Your defiantly Raimundo’s!” Said Dojo.

Rey had gotten a high five from Cliff and the man with grey-brown hair walked over to her and gave her a high five. “Good one! It’s not hard to tell who you are!” He said.

"What do you mean by that?" Asked Blake, as he stepped forward.

"Well. As you can see, we are old." Began the women, "You all are the new warriors and are our grandchildren. We will be teaching you how to dosome things that no one else but us can do."

"Hold up grandma!" Said Dojo, as he began to twitch. "A shen-gong-wu is activating........it's right....here!" he got out of Rey's arms and pointed to her.

"Um.........Hi....."Said Rey, confused and wide eyed.

"You! You have a shen gong wu!" Snapped the bald man.

"Ok. If anyone cares," Began Dojo "the short guys name is omi, big guy is Clay, girl is Kimiko and the last is Raimundo! The shen gong wu is the mantis flip coin!"

"What are these 'shen-gong wu'?"Asked Cliff, as he scratched his chin with his thumb.

"Shen gong wu!" Dojo took out a scroll and held it up. "They are mystical items that will give the poceser special abilities."

Blake was staring at Rey, specifiacaly at the coin she was fiddling with. "You guys aren't gettin' my lucky coin....." She mummbled.

"Dojo. Wouldn't this be a good time for a xioalin showdown?" Asked Clay.

"Rey. If you owuld be so kind as to hold out the coin." Asked Omi.

Rey hesitated then held it out. Quickly the elderly dragons raced over and putthere hands on it.

"I call a xioalin showdown." Said Raimundo.

"Say what now?" Asked Blake, confused.

"A showdown is when you do a competition for a shen gong wu!" Exclaimed Dojo, almost doing a wave.

"Enthusiastic little critter, aren't yeah?" Said Cliff, as he adjusted his hat.

"We challenge you to....." Began Kimiko.

"I say.......tag." Said Omi "We're it."