TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The joys of having younger siblings by Demonflare13

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: All they siblings are teens. 13.
"Ok. By my calculations, this should be it.Would you like to......KNock?" Said a boy with blue hair.

"Um.......Okay then Blue." Replied a girl with long blonde hair, a braided bang that went down her face and a hair that was tied up.

"Demon.....Be careful this time....." Said a boy with red hair.

"Yeah! Last time you blew us all to the rice country!" Snapped a girl with sleek silver hair that went down to her mid-back.

"It was an accident damn it!"

"Yo blew up half a dessert!" Added another girl with red hair that was wavy and a boy with a mask over his mouth and a black hat.

There was a silence.

"This is not fun...." Said a girl with a flytrap around her head. "I agree with that."

"See!? Now thanks to Milly,Kuza and Scarlet , Tricka is talking to herself again."Snapped Demon.

"Just do your mouth hand bomb thing." Growled Blue.
The red haired boy-Marko- was behind a rock. "Good idea!" Said Blue, and everyone else followed, except for demon went behind the rock.

"Is this gonna work?" Asked a shark like girl, her name was Yin.

"Do none of you trust me!?" Demon asked.

"No!"
------

In at that Atakasuki base,everyone was in the living room watching a movie.

"What's that yelling?" asked Konan, looking around.

"I don't know but it's annoying. Hidan, Kakuzu, go check it out."Said leader.

"Oh! Come on! This is my fav-" began Hidan

"GO!"

"Fine!" a angered Hidan and annoyed Kakuzu went to the entrence and made the rock go up. "Who the hell-" He was cut off by an explosion in his face.

Everyone came out from behind the rocks. Demon had been pushed back from the explosion. "HOly shit! to much of an explosion!" She said, peeling herself off of the wall.

"Yeah.....but look who you hit....." Said Blue.

"WHy you little bastards!I'll kill you all!" Yelled Hidan and Kakuzu.

"Kill her if your gonna kill anyone!" Said Milly and Kuza, pointing at Demon.

Demon: O_O

"You little bitch! Your gonna die!" Yelled Hidan, chasing after Demon with his scythe, Kakuzu came up behind him.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Screamed Demon, as she ran away. They chased her all over the river, until she dashed inside and leaped onto deidara in a hug. "Deidara! Crazy people are trieing to kill me! But it was an accident damn it!"

Deidara was silent. "Who the hell are you?"

Hidan and Kakuzu's battle cries were sounding.

Blue and the others had come in as Hidan chopped the couch in half and Demon was fleeing. "Just blow 'em up!"

"Tear her to shreds, bro!" Said Kuza and Milly.

Hidan and Kakuzu stopped for a moment and there was another explosion from inside the base. Smoke seeped out through the entrance.

"Little peoples!" Exclaimed Tobi as the smoke cleared.
-----

After some sorting and Demon,Hidan and Kakuzu came out of the little trance from the bomb, all the teens were lined up along with the Atakasuki.

"All right......everyone......We need to figure out who these trouble makers are..." Said Leader.

"We're your guys's siblings..." Said Marko

there was a long silence."Let's begin sorting..."Said Leader after a few moments. "Just to see..."

"TObi will do it!"Exclaimed Tobi, jumping between them. He grabbed onto Konan and put her with all the girls and pushed all the boys together. "Ok...This doesn't seem right to tobi...." He pulled Blue over and stood him beside Konan.

After of about twenty minutes, things were getting pretty out of order.

"This is a bunch of baby back bullshit!" Yelled Milly,and Kuza.

"Just let us do it!" Snapped Demon "It'll be so much quicker!"

"No! It's like a puzzle! Tobi needs to solve it!" Said Tobi.

"Um....Can I help?" Asked Demon.

All the teens stared at her: o_O

"Ok. Why don't you try putting blue with Kohan." Began Demon.

Tobi looked at the two. "Girl dei is right!" He exclaimed and put them together.

Demon was silent, as was Deidara.

After a while, all the matches were complete but two.
Kakuzu and Deidara had not been matched up.
Demon and Kuza were left.

The other pairs:
Konan=Blue
Leader=Scarlet
Sasori=Marko
Hidan=Milly
Zetsu=Tricka
Kisame=Yin

"It's not that hard to figure out!" Yelled an annoyed Kuza. "You even figured out the Marko-Scarlet thing!"

"Technically I told him." Said Demon.

"Tobi did........Tobi don't know...." Said Tobi, thinking.

"Kakuzu, come here." said Demon.
Kakuzu was silent, then walked over.
"Meet your brother." Demon pushed Kuza into Kakuzu and walked over to Deidara.

"None of you have proof that you are related to us." Said Leader.

All the teens looked at Demon, who held up her hand. There was a mouth on it and a tongue hanging out of it.

"Mini Deidara!" Exclaimed Tobi, glomping Demon.

"No!' said Demon, grabbing Deidara by the hair befor she hit the floor. Deidara treid to stay standing but was knocked over into the pile.