TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


To Be Announced by evelynlucia

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This story is more centered on the world of Harry Potter, but I will, of cause, have a good amount of the Naruto-verse in there.

The pairing WILL be Harry(Jackie)/Itachi, I haven't decided on any others, but I might have a Naruto/Sasuke pairing, I haven't decided yet.

Please comment
The streets of Privet Drive, on the 30th of October 1988, were quiet at night. The street's occupants often prided themselves to be 'normal', and anyone that didn't fit their idea of 'normal' were given the cold shoulder, and made to feel very unwelcome.

It was on this night, that the strangest, most 'un-normal' person, appeared at the end of their street. This man had long hair, and a beard just as long. He wore a horribly bright colored outfit, and an equally bright robe over said outfit.

This unusual man removed, what looked like a lighter, from his pocket. He clicked it several times, and each time the light from the street lamps went out, he then placed the strange lighter back into his pocket. The strange man walked down the street, and came to a stop at No.4. The man stared at the house, a somber expression on his face.

His left arm shifted, revealing a 1 year old girl, wrapped in a blanket. She had black hair, bright green eyes, and a curious lightning bolt shaped scar on her forehead.

The barely 1 year old child blinked up at the man, a confused look on her face. The man smiled sadly down at her, and sighed.

"If only it didn't have to come down to this." He murmured sadly, and carefully placed the child down on the doorstop of No.4.

The child looked at him in confusion, not sure what to make of this strange turn of events. The old man gave a sad smile, and put his hand in his robe. After a few seconds, he removed a strange, long stick from a hidden pocket.

Now, if any of the citizens of Privet Drive saw this stick, they would, not only be disgusted that an adult carried a stick on their person, but they would also be disgusted that this strange man dared to foil their street with his unusual presence.

Now, the man waved the strange stick over the child's head. The child immediately fell asleep, and the man sighed wearily.

"Good luck, Jackie Potter." With that, the old man then removed the lighter, and the light was returned to the street lamps. He then turned, and vanished off the street.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A tall, blonde haired man stalked down the hallways of the Ministry of Magic, a deceptively blank look on his face. Inside his head, however, was a different story.

The man was named Minato Namikaze, who came to the British Ministry of Magic from the Hidden Continent to talk to the leaders of the Outside, since he was going to be the leader of Konohagakure, the Hidden village in the Leaves.

As you can probably guess, the meeting hadn't ended in the best of terms. Mainly due to Fudge being a bigoted idiot, by assuming he wasn't able to protect his own village, and undermined his authority as heir of the Namikaze clan.

To say the least, Minato wasn't pleased. He ended up saying some things that nearly caused a war between the Ministry and Konoha, and it was only by some quick thinking on Jiraiya's part that stopped that from happening.

After the meeting ended, the Kage-to-be quickly left the room, wishing to put as much space between himself and the bigoted leader. As soon as

he reached the exit, he left the building, and took a calming breath of air, enjoying the darkness that was night, as much as he enjoyed the light of day.

That place made him feel like his senses were somehow being muffled, which unsettled him to no certain degree. He closed his eyes, taking a deep, meditating, breathe to calm himself down.

Then, he felt it. A spark of chakra that wasn't the same as his own, or Jiraiyas. He opened his eyes, keeping a mental hold on the chakra he sensed, and made his way to a more secluded spot, so he wouldn't be seen. He made several hand seals, and disappeared in a wave of leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the streets of Privet Drive, a tall blonde haired man appeared in a whirl of waves. The man closed his eyes, and began walking down the streets, the shadows lingering on his form. He stopped at no. 4, before opening his eyes, and gazed at the sleeping baby girl wrapped in a blanket and basket.

A frown formed on his handsome face, a flash of annoyed anger entered his eyes, before it disappeared. He carefully picked the child up, taking care not to wake her, and noticed a note that had been placed underneath the baby. With a curious look, he picked it up. He opened the note, read it, and glanced down at the baby.

"These foolish wizards don't understand you, don't they?" He murmured, mainly to himself. Her eyes opened, and bright green eyes looked up at him. The man's face curled into a smile, which caused the child to smile at him as well. He cast a look at the seemingly normal house, and at the child. He tilted his head to one side

"These silly people don't deserve a child as special as you." He spoke in a strangely childish voice, which caused the girl to giggle. The man smiled

"I thought so." With that both man and baby disappeared, one never to be seen by the outside world, and the other not to be seen for another 10 years.