TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Her Tears by Vanag

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Her Tears


It was a beautiful day in Sunagakure. Everything was peaceful and everyone was happy except her.

About half past seven, the Kazekage Gaara was already busy dealing with the enormous pile of paperwork on his desk. He was planning to finish the whole lot before dinnertime until he heard it. It was a faint sound coming from above him on the roof of the Kazekage Tower. Gaara walked towards the window to see what was going on. Unfortunately, he couldn’t see anything but now he could hear it clearly. The faint sound that he had heard was crying.

“Hey Gaara what’s up.” Gaara averted his attention from the window to the door where his older brother Kankuro was standing. “Nothing just taking a short break.” Kankuro just brushed it off as he started his daily routine.

Before Gaara got back to his work, he took one last look out the window and caught a glimpse of something. It was long, dull, light green hair almost the color of Gaara’s eyes. Gaara stood there a little longer wanting to see more but soon gave up and got back to work.

XXX

Six days had past and that same event had replayed its self each day.

As usual, Gaara was listening to the crying, but this time decided to do something different. He opened the window and shouted only loud enough for the person on the roof to hear. “Why do you always cry every day?”

Suddenly the crying stopped and a sweet yet harsh voice replied, “Why do you listen every day.”

The red head was a little shocked at response brushed it off. “Fare enough, but why there? Of all places you could go to why there?”

“I come here because it’s peaceful and I thought it was secluded, but since it’s not I’ll find a new place so I won’t bother you.”

“No wait!” Gaara called out before the mysterious person could leave. “You’re not bothering me, I was just curious about the reason for your tears.”

It was quiet for a few minutes and the red head started to think the person left until a soft sound was heard. The mysterious person was humming a song of unknown origins. It was soft and beautiful. Gaara drifted off to his own world enjoying the music.

Once the song was finished they were both silent for a few minutes until Gaara broke the silence. “I guess I should apologize. I haven’t introduced myself yet, my name is Gaara.”

With a soft, sweet voice, the mysterious person replied. “My name is Ari and it’s a pleasure to meet you Gaara.” Both of them smiled sincerely even though they could not see one another.
Chapter end notes: Hope you like it so far sorry it's so short I'll tryto make the others longer.