TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Loser, I Love You [Hiatus] by Tennotsukai

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto or any other related characters, they belong to Masashi Kishimoto. The OC's are mine.
The birds flew together in their V-formation while others remained on the ground to bless people with their songs of wonder. The clouds rolled over the sun every once in a while providing a cool area of shade. However, the sun did manage to peer a hole in the cloud to beam down upon a brunette walking down a narrow dirt path.

Her long chocolate brown hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail while a side fringe bounced on the side of her head. She wore a puffy white crop top that showed her shoulders and her abdomen, which was slimmed not too much nor too little, but perfect. Her black skirt was slit on both sides all the way up to her waist to show tight white shorts that shaped her thighs.

On her cheeks were two red triangular fangs, signaling she was an Inuzuka. Her canine familiar was walking next to her, wagging its tail happily. His fur was white and spiky like with a red triangle fang above its right eye and one under its left eye.

Soon the girl came to a stop and looked at the sky. A smirk slid onto her face as she shielded her eyes.

“Sure is hot, huh Shiromaru?” she asked her friend.

The little white dog barked happily making the brunette smile.

“I’m guessing you want to go back riding my head too.”

The dog’s bark was even happier with a hint of gratitude as it jumped onto the girl’s head. She chuckled lightly as she petted the little fur ball’s head.

“You know Shiro, you’re a bit lazy.”

The dog barked and licked her finger. He nuzzled his nose into her hair and rested while she continued to walk to wherever their destination was. She stopped walking and turned her head to the forest. Shiromaru perked up and jumped off the girl’s head, growling in the direction she was looking in.

The girl ducked just as a kunai whizzed above and passed her head hitting the tree on the other side. She growled and pulled out two kunai whirling them both on her fingertips. The wind blew her ponytail to the side as it played with Shiromaru’s fur.

“I don’t have time for this crap,” she said.

Two more kunai came out of the bushes but she caught them both within the holes of her kunai and threw them back into the bushes. She heard them hit the tree but not any human flesh.

“You’re not as easy as I’d thought you’d be,”

Finally twp figures jumped out from the bushes. They both had on masked and had on long rags of black and brown clothing. They looked like caveman to her.

“Whoever the hell you two are, your asses are about to be kicked.” She stated twirling the kunai again.

Both of the people laughed haughtily.

“You think a little girl like you can beat us?” one spoke.

“And with what, that dog?” the other chimed in.

“Exactly, except for the fact I know I’ll beat you both with my skills and my friend Shiro,” she smirked.

“Alright, you talk the talk, but can you walk the walk!”

Then one sped towards her with a katana in hand. A smirk was plastered on his face. She stood her ground, smirking. This baka was about to learn the meaning of a true ass kicking. She dodged the man and flipped over him kicking him in the back during the process.

As she landed on the ground, she crouched on all fours.

“Let’s go Shiromaru!”

He barked and jumped onto her back and she held up one handsign to her lips and said, “Juujin Bushin!” There was a cloud of smoke. After it faded away, Shiromaru had transformed into the brunette. They both held a glare at the two men.

“Never in your life insult an Inuzuka.” They both started running at the two at incredible speeds. “Gatsuuga!” Soon the two began spinning uncontrollably as they connected with their targets. Both the girl and Shiromaru skidded to a stop. They looked over their opponents who were battered on the ground.

Shiromaru turned back into himself and jumped on top of the brunette’s head. She walked over to the two fallen shinobi and smirked. She looked over one who still had conscience.

She smirked as she walked off leaving the two on the ground. “Damn losers.”