TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Torn In Half by Silbern

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
“Beep beep beep” came an all too familiar sound from an all too annoying alarm clock sitting on a metal desk. A hand reached out from the covers to tap the snooze button but hesitated. With the hand hovering over the snooze button it shifted over and instead pulled the electric cord turning it off.

“errrghh” came a yawn underneath a blanket. A young man with silver dull sheen hair came from his bed to sit on the edge. He stared at the alarm clock without its light on it looked like a lifeless casket. Without a heart. “Look at that, you and me should be better buddy’s, you don’t have a heart and neither do I!” he laughed lightly to himself. He stared at his door that leads out of his room. The door was a huge metal door which you find in a prison or something with a little slit that could be pulled to a side so someone could check on him when they needed to.

Just then a slit moved to the side and the young man could see a pair of eyes brown hazelnut eyes peering at him. “You know the drill get ready!” said a female voice from outside his door and with that the slit closed.

“Good morning to you too” the boy replied as he yawned one more time as he headed to the shower which was actually part of his room as well. “sheesh I can’t even get my own bathroom” he said to himself with false hope someone outside his would be listening to his plea even though he knew that only skilled ANBU black-ops were outside guarding and patrolling his “cell”. he laughed again.

After his shower and he were dressed he grabbed his headband which showed that he belonged to the village hidden in the mist. He knocked on his door three times and he waited. After a few minutes he heard lock after lock becoming unlocked until it was silent. A small whine came from the door as it was slowly swinging ajar. Ten ANBU men in black cloaks were waiting outside his door in an attack formation getting ready to pounce at a moment’s notice. “Akataru” a female voice from before as a figure with a white cloak came by wearing those famous ANBU masks that resembled different animals.

“Present and accounted for my lady” Akataru said with a bow as if she was royalty. He couldn’t help himself but laugh at all this ANBU security; Akataru always thought their cloaks and their masks were a joke. “Where shall we go today, hm? Maybe a nice picnic down at the beach or that wonderful new restaurant that just open downtown” he said as he had a small grin on his face.

“Stop this bullshit! I’m tired of you and your pathetic jokes, you are nothing compared to me and how dare you even think of dating me!” the female captain said as she threw her hand out of her white cloak in a threatening manner.
“My your feisty aren’t you? I think the feisty ones are better too” he said as he pretending that his hand was a paw of a lion “rawr” he said in a playful tone.

The captain had her fair share for today and nodded to one of her subordinates. An ANBU to Akataru’s right drew a kunai from his cloak and held it front of him threatenly to give Akataru his hint to start walking to the elevator. Akataru wondered over to the elevator with his hands folded to the back of his head as he whistled a little tune.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“But lord Mizukage it is too early for that!” said a demanding voice of a man kneeling before a figure on a small throne.

“Miyizukai, you will accompany him as will two other black-ops to make sure he stays on task” the Mizukage said in a tone that made sure there would be no more questions.

Miyizukai just stared at the floor. He would follow his orders even to his death to prove his loyalty to his Kage but he knew that to follow his order this would be a big mistake. To send out Akataru with minimal security and not only that but in public were he could cause chaos not only in there enemies countries and villages but in theirs too.
“I know what you’re thinking Miyizukai, he’s becoming stronger than we ever expected, I know he’s even stronger than... I am” the Kage admitted. The Kage lowered his head a little as if he was ashamed to show his weakness to his most faithful shinobi. “We have hiding him to long Miyizukai, I’m afraid that if we keep him locked up any longer his inner demon will awaken and show his true self. So until we can use him as a weapon we need to defeat the only person that could oppose him” the Kage said.

“The nine tailed demon?” Miyizukai asked.

“Correct, if we can defeat him and destroy the nine tailed fox we can go ahead and use Akataru as a weapon of war and unite the countries underneath one banner, under one symbol, the village hidden in the mist! The absolute and soon to be most feared shinobi in all the countries!” said the Kage as he stood triumphantly.

“Miyizukai, bring Akataru before me and gather all your supplies and teammates to travel to the village hidden in the leaves. I will give you a briefing before you all leave” said the Kage.

“Yes lord Mizukage” Miyizukai said and with that he disappeared only to be replaced with mist.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The elevator doors finally open to reveal a dark corridor with small torches on each side. Akataru took the first steps outside the elevator and into the dark hall. His steps were echoing down the hall as he came to a stop at an intersection in the hall.
“Take a left” came a voice from behind as one of the ANBU pointed to the left corridor.

“I know I know I just had to pull out my map here...” Akataru said as he moved his hands to his pocket.

The ANBU on his right stepped forward to grab Akataru’s wrist from going to Akataru’s pockets but instead he caught a glimpse at Akataru’s eyes. His pupils were growing wider and his normal brown eyes were turning silver.

“OH SHI...” said the ANBU before Akataru elbowed him below his chin with enough force to knock into the air and with the other hand turn around and punch him in his side while still in the air with such brute force and speed he could hear the ANBU’s ribs creaking. The ANBU sailed through the air until he slammed into his ANBU partner and slammed them both into the wall.

“Thanks for the escort but I think I can find my way from here” Akataru said as he walked off to the left whistling the same tune. I’m coming for you Mizukage I hope you’re ready.
Chapter end notes: Please send in reviews on what to improve and what not! thanks! this was my first story so i wont be surprised if i get crappy reviews!
-Silbern