TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dreams of a Dragon by HuntersWifey

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own any of these characters.
Draco’s eyes darted open as he awoke in his bed. Cold sweat running down his pale face. He pulled the thick green blankets off of his bed as he opened the drapes of his bed, looking into the mirror set above his wardrobe. Wiping the cold sweat off his face, he gave a sly smirk to his own reflection.
“Just a dream. Nothing more. Stupid dreams,” he muttered to himself as he looked around the dormitory. The other boys were still asleep. His eyes darted to the window, looking out at the setting sun. He held his face in his hands and sat on his bed. A clenched fist hit his bed, as he angrily headed into the bathroom for a shower and the usual doing his hair.
As Draco walked into the Great Hall, his head held high as usual, a certain someone caught his eye. A short girl, with long fiery red hair walked past him, with a group of people at that time didn’t matter to him. Something sparked his eye about Ginny Weasley, even though many times before, he’d rather spit at the thought of her. There was something about his dream…

He was holding her, so gently and softly. His large hands running through her long red hair, his body close to hers, feeling her breathing, hearing her soft breath. His dark gray eyes looking into her large chocolate brown eyes. Suddenly a warm liquid filled his hands, looking down there was no Ginny Weasley, he found his hands dipping into a pool of blood. He looked into the deep puddle before jumping into it, and seeing her drowning, and grasping out for him, he couldn’t get to her, no matter how hard he tried to help.
Draco looked at Ginny as he sat at the Slytherin table, Goyle and Crabbe stuffing their faces, like usual. Looking over at the two, Draco made a disgusted face and peered over at the Gryffindor table. Why was it her that was in my dream, Draco thought, as he watched the younger girl sit and talk to the group from earlier.
Draco got to his feet as he walked out of the Great Hall, his eye catching someone quickly stand up from the Gryffindor table as he slowly and coolly walked out, his hands in his robe pockets.
“You better stay away from my sister! Do you hear me, Malfoy?! I’ll hex you to the next dimension!” a familiar voice shouted at him. Draco turned on his heels, wand out facing the red-headed Weasley boy.
“Weasel, what in the world would I want with your ugly, pathetic sister?” Draco snarled at the boy facing him. He saw as the boy grabbed for something in his pocket, but Draco was quicker and pointed his wand at him.
“I wouldn’t do that if I were you. Don’t want your family having to deal with any injuries that they cannot afford do we? I don’t think you’d like a trip to St. Mungo’s,” Draco smirked as he watched the red-faced, red-haired boy dragged back into the Great Hall by Ginny herself. Ginny looked up at Draco, their eyes locking for a moment as Draco turned away, into the library.
Sitting alone, Draco Malfoy found himself scanning a book on Potions. His eyes scanning the pages for something of interest, but nothing caught his eye, at least not like Ginny did. He looked up, and saw her walking into the almost empty library. She walked into one of the many aisles of books, and he felt himself stand up and walking over to her.
Draco pushed her against the shelf, his cold eyes staring at her frightened expression he felt angered by her presence.
“What have you done to me Weasel, some sort of potion or hex?” he glared down at her small body. Her body trembled for a moment until she looked up at him, her own mood changing into anger.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about, you stupid twit! Now get off of me or I’ll tell a professor about this!” she almost shouted, but her voice was still low. Draco crossed his arms.
“Then why are you in my thoughts, constantly? In my dreams, I can’t study, or eat!” Draco scowled as he shot daggers through his eyes at her. But his anger softened as she spoke.
“Sounds like you have a mental problem Malfoy. Might want to get that checked out,” the sixteen year old Ginny said as she crossed her arms, glaring back at him.
“I’ll find out what you did, and you’ll pay for it, nobody will make a fool of Draco Malfoy, Weasel,” he said more gently than he wanted. Draco walked out of the library, frustrated at the scene that just occurred. Was it him or was Ginny’s eyes on him as he stormed out of the library?
Chapter end notes: Please Read and Review!