TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Never Ending Story by Sasuke0723, DylanGirl

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I'm Dylan (Sasuke 0723). My charactors are: Sasuke, Shikamaru, Kakashi, Pakkun, Kisame, Konan, Kakuzu, Zetzu, and Ryuu(OC). I've written this story with My friend Angie (Naruto 358). Her charactors are: Naruto, Tsunade, Shizune, Neji, Itachi, Deidara,Tobi, Pein, Hikaru (OC), Saishi(OC), and Shinji. We already have most of the story written out, but it may take a while to type. Enjoy.!
Chapter notes: This chapter is crazier than most, keep that in mind.
Sasuke had gone out of Konoha for training for a month. But, he was back. He decided to call Naruto to tell him that he was back.
Naruto heard his phone ringing, so he went to pick it up. He had given up on waiting for Sasuke to call him back. "Hello?"
"Hey Naruto, I'm back."
"Sasuke?" Naruto asked surprised. "Why didn't you call back?"
"I left my phone at home... sorry." Sasuke said, then he added, "You called a lot..."
"Well, yeah, Sasuke, I was worried."
Sasuke didn't like the tone of Naruto's voice. "What's... wrong?"
"N-nothing much Sasuke..." Naruto said.
"Are you sure...?"
"Yeah. I'm fine."
"I know you better than that, loser," Sasuke pointed out, "What happened while I was gone?"
"... Naothing was the same, Sasuke." Naruto said softly.
"What do you mean?"
Naruto sighed, "Everything- everyone was so... different."
"Uh... okay."
"Promise you won't leave me alone ever again." Naruto said.
"Okay... um...Naruto, will you just go back to being the hyperactive knucklehead?" Sasuke asked, "I'm back...so everything's going back to normal."
"Okay, let's fight!" Naruto laughed happily.
Sasuke rolled his eyes and hung up, typical Naruto...
"Sasuke?" Naruto sighed. "Great... I'm alone again."

Sasuke decided to visit his friend, he was pretty lonely himself.
Sasuke walked to Naruto's house and knocked on the door.

Naruto walked into the kitchen and got out a pack of cookies.
Naruto went to the door, and opened it. "Sasuke, what are you doing here?"

"I came by to say hi and find out what's up." Yeah, like Sasuke would really admit that he missed Naruto.

Naruto hugged Sasuke. "Never leave me alone again." He almost cracked.

Sasuke stood there awkardly and patted Naruto's shoulder. He wasn't in a bad enough mood to push him away and be a jerk, besides, he hadn't been hugged since... before the massacre."I won't." Sasuke said quietly. He wouldn't. He hadn't liked being alone for a month.

Naruto let go of Sasuke and looked at him.Naruto smiled a little and asked, "Do you want to stay?"
" Um...Okay, I guess."
"Well, you don't have to if you don't want to."
Sasuke's stomach growled, he hadn't eaten yet today.
"C'mon Sasuke." Naruto said, "There are cookies on the table."
Sasuke's eyes lit up, "well..." 'I only like one kind of cookie...I hate sweets...'
"Hm?" Naruto closed the door and looked at Sasuke.
"I don't know..."
"Alright," Naruto said walking into the kitchen. "They're your favorite kind."
"Oh, really?" Sasuke asked somewhat sarcastically.
"Yeah, oreos." Naruto said smiling.
"Nah-I don't really-"
Naruto smirked and shoved a cookie in Sasuke's mouth.
Sasuke's eyes got huge. Had Naruto just...? He glared at him as he ate the cookie, but...it tasted pretty...good.

They sat down at the table and Naruto smirked with satisfaction when Sasuke reached for another cookie.
Naruto smiled, took a cookie, and tried to twist it apart.
Sasuke broke his own oreo in half and started eating the white stuff.
"Rrr!" Naruto couldn't open his and was getting fusturated.
Sasuke laughed and took out a kunai. He aimed and threw it at Naruto's cookie. It split perfectly in half.
"Show off." Naruto mumbled.
Sasuke smirked and got up, "I never miss. Got anything to drink?" He asked, going to the fridge.
"Yeah, you can have anything you want," Naruto said and put half of the cookie in his mouth.
"You want anything?" Sasuke asked, taking out a random, unmarked bottle for himself; he didn't care what he drank, he was thristy.
"Yeah, thanks."
"Well, what do you want?"
"Anything."
"'Kay," Sasuke got out an identical bottle for Naruto. He went back to the table and sat down.
"Thanks," Naruto said smiling unscrewing the cap.
"M-" Sasuke nodded and unscrewed the cap. He stared drinking it. Sh-Sh-Sugar!
Naruto began to drink the soda.
Sasuke's eyes got wide as he drank more and more. He could feel all the sugar entering his system. Sugar- he'd never had that much sugar; who-oho-ho!!!
"You okay?" Naruto asked looking at Sasuke.
"Fine..."Sasuke said, more calmly than he felt. More! He wanted MORE! SASUKE is HYPER!!!
"You sure?"
"Yeah."
"Alright," Naruto sighed.
Sasuke finished. He felt all jittery and he couldn't sit still.
Naruto smiled at his friend.
"What are you smiling at?" Sasuke asked, hyperly.
"For once... your the one that looks like a dope." Naruto said.
"Shut-up-" Sasuke threw a kunai that barely missed Naruto's head and flew out the window.
Naruto smiled, "What about 'never miss'?" Naruto asked.
"I wasn't aming at you loser," Sasuke grumbled, " but... if you want me to..." He put his hand on his shurkiken holster.
Naruto smirked, "You couldn't."
"Rrr-" Sasuke stood up. Whoa... this felt odd. He shook his head to clear his mind, `"Wanna bet?"
"Nope, let's just fight." Naruto said standing up.
"Losing to me will prove nothing." Sasuke smirked.
"I won't lose." Naruto said quietly.
"Right..."
"Let's just do this."
"Whatever, I guess I could use a little more training..."
"Rrr- this won't be traing."
"You're right- too easy."
Naruto glared at Sasuke.
Sasuke laughed.
"Let's go," Naruto stared walking outside.
"Fine," Sasuke bumped into a wall, backed up, shook his head and frowned. He stared going the right way.
"You sure your okay?" Naruto asked looking at Sasuke.
Sasuke smiled, "Never better."
"Whatever," and he walked outside.
"Alright, so how are we going to do this?" Sasuke asked.
"Let's just fight."
"Well, how do we know when I've won?"
"You won't win," he said smiling, "You'll be the one on the ground."
"You are such a loser. Fine, how do we know when 'someone' wins?"
"When the other can't get up, Sasuke," Naruto said looking at him.
"Heh," Sasuke smirked, "this should be easy."
"Heh, I'll make sure it's not."
"Less talking more fighting!" Sasuke said, getting annoyed.
"Then start," Naruto glared at him.
"Yeah, right... this was your idea, you start."
"Only cause you can't aim."
"You want me to kill you?"
"Go ahead and try... you can't."
"I'd rather not even though, I can,," Sasuke tried to punch Naruto.
Naruto blocked the punch, "Why?"
"You're my friend, loser."
Naruto looked at Sasuke in disbelief.
Sasuke tried to kick Naruto.
"Hm." Naruto smirked and blocked the kick.
"Quit blocking and fight!"
"Heh, if you can win... just finish me now." Naruto said.
"Rrr-!" Sasuke faked a punch and kicked Naruto.
"Gah!" Naruto hadn't expected that...
Sasuke went for a punch while Naruto wa recoving from the kick.
"Uh?!" Naruto saw Sasuke's foot coming but he couldn't move quickly enough.
Sasuke kicked him.
"Gaa!" Naruto went flying.
"Redy to give up, yet?"
Naruto got up, "No... never."
"Fine," Sasuke sighed, "but you asked for it..."
Naruto smirked, "Alright."
Sasuke ran at Naruto to punch him.
Naruto stood there and glared at Sasuke getting ready to punch him. "This is a waste!" Naruto yelled.
"What are you talking about?" Sasuke stopped running.
Naruto smirked, "Losing to me will prove... nothing."
"What? Rrr- Naruto! That's what I just said!" Sasuke attempted to punch him.
"I know," He said smiling.
"Ugh..." Sasuke was annoyed why did this stupid little knuckelhead always have to copy him?
"Aah! That's enough!" Naruto somewhat yelled and blocked Sasuke's punch.
"Then, fight back loser!"
"Rrr-" Naruto tried to punch Sasuke.
Sasuke caught the punch and tried to kick him.
"Grr-" Naruto blocked the kick and tried to punch with his other hand.
Sasuke grabbed Naruto's punch and twisted his wrist.
"Aaarrh!"
He jumped, while still holding Naruto's hands and kicked him as he let go.
'Ahh!" 'Damn it! I can't beat him!' Naruto thought.
"And that's without using my Sharingan," Sasuke smirked.
"Shut up!" Naruto yelled.
"What's the point of this?"
"That I won't lose!"
"Whatever," Sasuke muttered; Naruto was so full of himself...
Naruto sighed and tried to punch Sasuke.
Sasuke shied away and reached for a kunai-what?!? Where was hisshuriken holster? Wait- He had bee using the wrong hand!
Naruto looked at Sasuke a little confused and pulled out his own kunai.
Sasuke figured it out and got his own kunai. He got ready to defend himself- Naruto had to go first.
"Rrr-" Naruto ran at Sasuke.
Sasuke smiled and got ready to to block the kunai.
Their kunai hit against eachother and Naruto kept pushing
Sasuke almost laughed as he pushed against the kunai.
"Rrr!" Naruto kept pushing.
"C'mon- rrr- you really think you can beat me?"
"I'm not giving up. I was training the whole time you were gone. I'm not the stupid weak little kid you thought I was!"
"And what do you think I was doing?" Sasuke broke the tension on the kunai.
"Rrr! I won't lose!" Naruto yelled.
"Heh, alright..." Sasuke said sarcastically.
"Grr-" Naruto tried to punch Sasuke.
Sasuke blocked the punch with his arm and punched with his other hand.
"Gaa! Ah!" Naruto looked at Sasuke. 'Why? No mater how hard I train, No matter how hard I work... I can't... beat him.'
"Can we stop 'playing' now? Sasuke asked, annoyed at how easy this was.
"I'm not finished yet Sasuke."
"Then?"
"Let's finish this!"
Sasuke threw his kunai.
Naruto hit away Sasuke's kunai and ran at Sasuke.
Sasuke ran up a tree.
"Hum?" 'What's he thinking?!' Naruto thought, looking up at Sasuke.
Sasuke laughed... 'Naruto'll never beat me...'
Naruto threw shuriken at Sasuke.
Sasuke moved out of the way. "Heh, heh,-oof!" He fell out of the tree.
"Heh, loser," Naruto said softly.
"Hmph.. Rrr..." Sasuke got up and took out some shuriken.
Naruto smirked and pulled out a kunai.
Sasuke threw the shuriken and started running at Naruo.
Naruto dodged the attack and tried to punch Sasuke.
Sasuke laughed as he ran. Why the heck was Naruto punching the air? He didn't notice what he was doing and tripped over a rock. "Oof!"
"Baka," Naruto laughed at Sasuke.
"Rrr-" Sasuke picked up the rock and glared at it. Then he threw it at Naruto.
The rock missed Naruto and he laughed again.

Time for Sasuke to PUNCH!!!!!!
"Rrr-" Naruto ran a little and tried to punch Sasuke.
Sasuke and Naruto's fists hit together. And for some strange reason Sasuke stared luaghing hysterically.
"What's so funny?" Naruto asked.
"I don't... know-" Sasuke laughed and attempted to punch Naruto.
"Rrrr!" Naruto blocked the punch and tried to kick Sasuke.
Sasuke was still laughing when Naruto kicked him. He got up, but was still laughing.
"What's with you?" Naruto punched Sasuke.
"Hahaha-ow," Sasuke had officially lost it...
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Naruto yelled and punched Sasuke again.
"Ow-what did we- I don't-" Sasuke couldn't stop laughing. Loopy emo boy.
"Huh?" Naruto looked at Sasuke.
Sasuke tried to kick him.
Naruto blocked the kick, and tried to trip Sasuke.

"Whoa-uh!" Sasuke tripped and fell forward. when he hit the ground, he grabbed Naruto's leg to trip him too...
"Ah!" Naruto fell backwards. "Damn it..." Naruto mumbled.
Sasuke was still laughing as he punched Naruto.
"Garr!" Naruto punched Sasuke, and tried to get up.
Sasuke pulled Naruto back down and tried to get up before Naruto did.
"Wha?! Knock it off!" Naruto pushed Sasuke back down when he fell.
Sasuke laughed and tried to get up again.
Naruto started laughing, "Dang it."
Sasuke laughed and attempted to do a jutzu, but he forgot the signs, oh well...

Naruto got up and looked at Sasuke.
Punch time!
Naruto tried to punch Sasuke again.
Sasuke caught it and tried to kick.
Naruto blocked the kick and tried to punch Sasuke.
Sasuke was still laughing and extreamly annoyed that he couldn't stop.
Naruto punched Sasuke.
"Ow-hahaha-stop-hahaha!"
"What the heck?!"
"I blame-hahaha-you!"
"Uh-why?"
"I don't hahaha-know what that stuff-haha was."
"The drink...? It was Mountan Dew." Naruto said.
"Oo-oh!" Sasuke laughed, "That explains it!"
"What?"
"They never let me hahaha- have mountain Dew when I was little," Sasuke laughed.
"Huh?" Naruto looked at Sasuke.
"Sh...Sh... sugar!" Sasuke had never felt so... interesting before. Uh-oh! Sugar high!
"Ah??" Naruto backed up.

Evil Sasuke laugh, he ran at Naruto.
"You're crazy Sasuke!" Naruto yelled.
"Look whose talking!" Sasuke tried to punch him.
"Rrrr!" Naruto blocked Sasuke's punch.
Sasuke tried to kick Naruto.
"Rraaa!" Naruto blocked the kick.
Sasuke kept trying to kick him.
"You can't fight the way you are." Naruto said while trying to block all the attacks.
"Neither can you- when you're normal!" Sasuke growled and faked a punch, but kicked instead.
"Aahhh," Naruto tried to trip Sasuke again.
"Whoa- not gonna work this time-" Sasuke almost tripped but he caught himself and tried to punch Naruto.
'Damn it' Naruto blocked the punch and tried to kick.
Sasuke caught Naruto's kick and pulled him up upside down.
"Ahh! Damn it Sasuke."
"Ha-ha!" Sasuke started shaking Naruto up and down.
"Rrrr-" Naruto was annoyed with his friend.
Sasuke swung Naruto around and threw him.
"Wha?! Aahhh!" 'I can't stop'. Naruto couldn't stop.
Sasuke ran to where he thought Naruto would land and got ready to punch him.
"N-No!" Naruto saw Sasuke, "Damn it."
"Hahaha..." Sasuke is still hyper.
"Aaahh!" Naruto fell on Sasuke.

"What the-?!? Ow! You idiot!"
"Uh... not my fault."
"Rrr... if you weren't such a loser... get off of me!"
"Ah-rrr," Naruto tried to get up.
"Rrr-" Sasuke pushed Naruto off of him and got up.
"Ah, damn it." Naruto said out of breath.
"What?"
"Uh-n- Nothing," Naruto said.
"You going to get up?"
"Rrr- Shut up," Naruto almost yelled trying to get up.
Sasuke laughed, moron.
"Uh..." 'Why can't I get up?' Naruto asked himself.
"C'mon, loser," Sasuke held out his hand.
"Uh?" Naruto looked at Sasuke's hand. "Why...?"
"So I can punch you again," Sasuke joked.
Chapter end notes: Please reveiw! More will be coming soon!