TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Opaque Smiles by ObliviousXMonolouge

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I do not own Naruto
Chapter notes: Enjoy.

If The Moon Fell Down Tonight - Dear Juliet


Please click the link for the song that goes with this chapter.

I just can't get you off my mind and why would I even try? Even when I close my eyes I dream about you all the time
-If the Moon Fell Down Tonight


"How have you been doing Sasuke?"
He was silent; acting as if I had never said anything at all to him.
I took of my glasses and began to rub my forehead.
I couldn't blame the poor kid for acting this way; after all, he had been forced into therapy after losing his whole family to his brother.
They had declared him 'mentally unstable' and 'highly anti-social.'
I don't hold anything against him at all, I just wish he would take these sessions more seriously.
"Please Sasuke, talk to me. At least tell me about your new team-mates. Do you like them?" "...." I was patient, folding my hands in front of me. I had seen these signs before.
"I hate them already."
Ah...and he speaks.
"Why?"
"They're idiots and they hold me back." "According to my notes, Sakura Haruno is one of the most intelligent gennin. So stupid is not exactly a good way to describe her."
He scowled at me.
He could be such a child sometimes.
"Fine then; one is an annoying and obsessive fan-girl, while the other is stupid. Better?"
"Much."
I began to idly shuffle my papers, as he looked out the window.
“What about your sensei? Kakashi?”
“He’s all right; A bit to last, but at least he is mature.”
Listening to him talk was like talking to someone much older than he really was.
It was only 6:30 am and the sun was just rising. Outside you could faintly see two green blurs running around the outskirts of Khonoa.
"Its a beautiful day, isn't it?" I asked, looking at the side of his face.
He truely was stunning to look at. So beautiful, he could even be a girl.
But it stops at his personality. He has so many kinks in his inner mind, its scary.
Paranoid, Anti-Social, borderline Narcisstic; this list went on.
Still, I thought, he manges to be charming and loyal.
"You to?" He questioned, looking into my eyes. "Eh....?" I fumbled with my glasses and felt the blush rising to my cheeks. I didn't relize I had been staring at him for so long.
"You just like all the others."
For some reason, that hurt. More than it should have.
"This session is over, Mr.Uchiha. See you tomarrow, at 8:00 pm. And do try to play nice."
I gave him my best, fake smile, and as usual, he frowned back.
The door slammed shut and I leaned back into my chair.
How could I keep give adive to him when my own life was spirling downwords?


Later that day


The young couple ran past me in the pouring rain; splashing water on me.
They were so young, and so innocent.
I began to think about Sasuke, and my heart skipped a beat.
I was just his therapist, I told myself, nothing more.
This always happened to me.
I fell in love to quickly, and to hard.
However, I knew how to control myself, unlike Ms.Haruno. Who according to Sasuke had a deep obession with him that I think implies that she might devolop an Obessive Compolsive disorder when she gets older.
I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall.
I can never just blame things on emotions only; no, there always has to be a bigger meening behind them.
Ever since I had started my psychology classes, it was hard for me to view people as, well, people.
They were just objects that were slaves to their emotions, myself being one of them.
I looked up into the rain, my clothes sticking to my body from all the rain.
I didn't feel like going home.
I didn't feel like dealing with the pressure from my parents, or the disaproving looks from my siblings.
All I felt like doing was standing here, in the rain, waiting for him to come and be near me.
Because even if he doesn't know it, and probley never will; that hour we spend together is the best moment of my life.

Chapter end notes:

Sorry its short, but then again, its just a prolouge.
I apologize for any spelling mistakes.


Photobucket