TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Worlds Apart by Artic Blade

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Crossover of Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Digimon, Legend of Zelda, Charmed, Final Fantasy X / X-2 and others.
Worlds Apart
Change of Heart, Change of Destiny



A large white room stood empty, apart from one, large platform. Around the platform, twelve circles in varying colours lay empty, with a centralised pool, in which various images appeared.

A young boy ran through the lush fields of a foreign world. Darkness surrounded the boy, and slowly, one by one, skeletons dug their way out of the earth, aiming directly for the boy. Silver flashed as a sword was drawn, turning the frail skeletons into dust which blew away on the winds. On the hand of the boy, three triangles, two side-by-side, the other on top of the other two, glinted and shone with a golden light as the boy fought, the lower-right triangle shining more brightly through the darkness.

A teenager handled himself like a man. Fire burned in his eyes as he pointed a finger towards a strange creature. At his command, a second creature attacked the first, shooting a jet of pressurised water at the first. As it was hit, the creature was born backwards as it bore the brunt of the attack. Slamming against a stone embedded deep within the earth, the stone cracked where it had been slammed with the body of the creature. As the water slowed down and disappeared, the creature slid to the ground, its eyes closed in the sting of defeat.

A girl was walking along the golden shore of an island, gazing out onto the seemingly endless abyss that was the sea. Looking up at the sky, the girl, soon to be a woman; brushed red hair out of her eyes. Her dreamy blue eyes sharpened as she saw a star falling towards the ocean. A pink aura surrounded the girl as an invisible power stretched out towards the shining light, before retracting into the heart of the girl. Her looked changed to wistful, as she looked down once more, and trudged along the sands once more.

A blonde girl carried herself like a queen. Walking elegantly down the halls of an ancient castle, she stopped occasionally to gently touch a picture or artefact on display. Entering into a grand room, she walked directly to the object on display in the centre of the room; an instrument coloured a royal blue. Eight holes dotted the surface of the instrument, and a small pipe led out from the egg-like body of the instrument. Taking the instrument out of its case, the girl began playing a tune that seemed to hold the power of time within its notes.

A brown-haired boy was within a strange machine. His eyes were closed, and as he slept, the room around him pulsed and changed. Within the boy’s mind, memories were returning as he began remembering who he was, and his place within the universe. A light shimmered around his right hand, forming into the outline of an enormous key, before dissipating into the still air. The sounds of fighting could be heard echoing up the hallway to the room, but within it, the boy continued to sleep.

Swinging a small device towards a computer terminal, the teenage boy cried out. A portal appeared on the face of the computer, and as it slowly appeared, the boy disappeared, his body being transformed into digital data. One of the most important things in his life was within the computer; his soul, his best friend, and his destiny. To this boy, adventure meant no bounds as he was taken to a world within a world, a world made out of the pure hearts and digital coding of the technology of the world.

Walking within a forest, a cat-like creature hummed a soft tune to itself, taking in the soft, natural colours of the thick forest. A bright flash of light caught the cat’s attention, and with no further warning, it took off towards the source of the flash. Reaching its destination, the cat found a small group of teenagers dusting themselves off and looking around. A look of happiness crossed the face of one girl as she caught sight of the creature. On the belt of the girl, a small device shone with a white light, displaying a symbol that was connected to the creature.

A ball was kicked towards a man swimming within a gigantic sphere of water. Instantly taking the ball in his hands, the man kicked his feet in a swift swim. Aiming for the goal of his opposing team, the boy caught sight of a shadow just behind him and threw the ball to another player on his team, just as he was tackled from behind. A buzzer sounded as the ball was sent into the goal by his team-mate, and even underwater, the man let out a yell of elation. Giving his team-mate a high-five, he went to his position in preparation for the next ball.

A woman in her mid-twenties was facing down a monster almost five times her size. Aiming her double pistols, she fired bullets that seemed to rent the fabric of time and space as they shot through the air. Alongside the woman, two others, a blonde woman and a grey-haired woman set up for their own attacks. A sword flashed as it sliced the air, quickly followed by two daggers stabbing into the monster’s flesh. It was finished y the woman’s shots again, and with the bullets, the monster fell to the ground, multicoloured orbs floating from its body.

Giving a small berry to a mouse-like creature, a young teenager laughed as the creature roasted the berry with a sharp flash of lightning. In response to the static electricity zapping through the air, the boy’s hair began standing on end, until all of his hair was standing on end. Apparently used to this, the boy ignored it, playfully poking the creature, provoking it into another bolt of electricity. Easily dodging the lightning, the boy laughed again, tagging his partner in an obvious game.


And then, around the pool, things were simply there. With no warning, the twelve pedestals were full.
Three beautiful women, one with red hair, one with blue and the last with green. The three looked similar enough for them to be sisters, but each seemed completely separate from the others, and yet, as one with them.
Three creatures flashed into existence. A pink kitten, a green creature that resembled a plant in more ways than one, and a third that was an odd mixture of flesh and metal. While they looked small and harmless, they radiated an undeniable aura of power.
A small boy appeared alone on a circle, but two other humans appeared alongside him within a second. Looking carefully at the boy, a dragon could almost be seen. The woman to his left look carefully around, while the man on his right shuffled closer to the boy.
An angel with eight wings appeared, with another woman, this one with the same eight wings and two smaller white ones. Behind the two, an enormous, rabbit-jester hybrid creature floated, looking like an angel, yet giving off an aura of power and magnificence.
And without warning, a large voice, echoing throughout the emptiness of the chamber, said simply; “The Heartless have been released once more.

Each being within the chamber did nothing. A charge in the air seemed to convey messages, but there was no-one to hear these messages apart from the other beings themselves. A feeling of united consent had collected, and when all had agreed, the chamber became empty again.
Booming out once more, a voice that echoed through the ages and passed space, the voice said two, simple sentences that would change the universe.

The call has been sent out. The Crest Holders are about to Awaken.