TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Death Orgy: A Tale of a Nightclub by Star Madison

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This is the fault of a friend. We were discussing fanfictions, death and orgies. Yes, we talk about really weird stuff. I created the term, 'death orgy' at that moment and informed her that I was going to call anything that contained two or more deaths a 'death orgy' from that moment on. It somehow snowballed into this thing. Hell if I know how but it did.
"Tada! Welcome to Death Orgy!" Genma threw his arms wide, a grin on his face as he stood in the middle of a dim nightclub, his boyfriend and the club's co-owner standing behind him.

A moment of silence before Raidou's voice washed over his lover. "...Death Orgy, Gen?" Disbelief and concern mingling in his tone, he stared at Genma.

"Yep. Great name, don't you think?" Grinning, he looked at the scarred man than frowned at his partner. "What?"

"You named the club Death Orgy, love. What kind of name is Death Orgy?" Raidou sighed, closing his eyes before whacking his lover across the back of the head. "No one is going to want to come to a club called Death Orgy."

Indignant, Genma scowled while rubbing at the back of his head. "Sure they will. You'll see."

Shaking his head, Raidou stepped away from the other man and headed toward the bar with Genma trailing behind. "There's a lot of work to be done before we can open." He examined the condition of bar, glancing over his shoulder to glare at his lover. "Why in the hell did you pick this empty club to spend all our money on? There were better ones for sale."

"Stop being a stick in the mud, Rai, this was the perfect one for us." Draping himself across his boyfriend's back, Genma rested his chin on his shoulder, arms going around Raidou's chest. "It'll be fine. No one will care what this place is called."

"I'm not being a stick in the mud, Genma. I'm being realistic. There's a lot of work that has to be done before we can open. You shouldn't have just went out and brought the first bar for sale that you saw. We're partners in this." Turning around in his arms, Raidou glared at his lover, reaching up to cup his face. "Impulse control, love. You need to learn it."

Making a face, the shorter brunette showed his opinion of that idea, chewing on the toothpick hanging from his mouth. "You weren't complaining last night about my lack of impulse control." Genma smirked at his friend, tugging him closer, removing the toothpick from his mouth before he kissed Raidou hard.

Letting the kiss carry on for several moments, Raidou pulled away, putting some space between them while shooting a half annoyed, half amused look at his lover. "You aren't getting out of this, honey, because you spent all of our savings on this place we're going to have to do the repair work ourselves and get help from our friends."

An almost pout on his face, he stuck the toothpick back in his mouth, looking very disgruntled that he was halted in his tracks. "I wanted to have hot bar sex."

"We're not having sex on the bar, Gen, it might break under our weight."

"You aren't any fun, Rai."

An amused expression appeared on Raidou's scarred face, "you weren't saying that last night." He parroted the words back at the other man, his grin widening at the look which crossed his lover's features.

"Now that's just wrong, Raidou." The protest is lost on the older man who had turned away, Genma huffed and slide his hands into his pockets, watching the taller man move towards the stage, trailing behind him.

"Uh huh." Examining the stage to see how intact it is, Raidou didn't pay much attention to the person behind him. Thus he didn't see the look that is appearing in Genma's eyes as he bent over to hit the boards making up the stage's floor, testing their strength. He did, however, when he ended up face down with a heavy weight pressing him down. Hot breathe carassing his neck, he craned his head around to stare at his lover. "Get off, Gen."

"Nope. I want to properly christen our new bar." Rocking his hips into his partner's ass, Genma grinned when he saw lust forming in Raidou's eyes. "You know you want to."

Resisting, Raidou tried not to give into his lover. "Genma, we have a lot to do."

"C'mon, you know you want to." Leering down at him, the thinner man pressed into him again, rubbing slowly. "Please?" Genma's voice dropped to a low, husky whisper.

Feeling his resistance crumble at that tone, Raidou sighed. "Alright." Yelping when a hand wormed its' way down the front of his jeans to grope him, he shot him a look. "You can take your time you know."

A wolfish grin spreading across his face, he moved back to let his lover roll onto his back before Genma draped himself over him again. Kissing him again, hungrily, Genma's hands trailed down his partner's front until they reach the waistband of his jeans, cupping and stroking him through the thick material.

Eyes closing, Raidou let himself be lost in the feelings his boyfriend is creating in him, hips arching upwards. His whispered pleas echoing through the otherwise empty nightclub that are followed by moans of pleasure.