TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Wild Thing by Droolector

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Well, romance doesn't just exist in the shinobi world for these two, eh?
Chapter notes: Well, here's the first chapter of what I hope will be a fairly erotic tale for all the fangirls of a certain male shinobi. Enjoy.
As the sound of the swaying trees floated softly into her ear, it almost seemed to Hinata that the world was truly at peace.

Brushing aside a lock of her short raven hair, she stood from her place on the small, mossy rock and looked up into the canopy of brush above her.

The jungles nearby her home in Saritama, Japan had always held a special part of Hinata's heart.

The calm, serene aura it emitted always kept her thoughts away from the stressful work as a nurse she would inevitably return to with time.

She was certainly not to be concerned with being awful at nursing, as she was really quite the caregiver.

She had just been nursing day in and day out for almost eight months, and it seemed to wear her down.

Thankfully enough, the head nurse Mrs. Tsunade had seen her perseverance and offered to give her an entire month off.

She had accepted without hesitation.

Hinata always thought of the jungle as her secret garden, where she could go anytime, provided she was not needed somewhere else.

And what she loved most about this wonderous jungle was that she never felt nervous, scared, or shy.

She had just never found a reason to.

She knew that nothing in a natural state such as this could ever attempt to do her harm.

Well, almost nothing.

A sudden stirring in the bushes alerted Hinata back to reality.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" She questioned, turning toward the sound. She was replied to with what sounded like a combonation of a growl and a low sigh.

'It sounds human...almost...' She thought, starting to shake.

In all of the times visiting this peaceful spot a quarter mile into the jungle, she had never encountered any wildlife but a few insects.

She heard the bushes being disturbed again, and stepped backward off the rock.

In the trees, she saw a faint glow of brown eyes.

Suddenly, a large brown shape sprung from the depths of the foliage and fell towards her.

She fell backwards as the form landed right in front of her on all fours.

Quickly springing to her feet, she hurried towards the small jungle buggy she had taken to get out there.

Looking back, she saw something about the attacking beast that she found odd. After landing on all fours, it slowly rose to stand on two legs, its knees buckling.

"Oh!" Hinata cried out as it dashed back toward her.

She swerved to the left, quickly grabbing for the door handle to the buggy.

Just then, she heard something made her stop dead in her tracks.

"THUMP!"

The loud sound of something ramming into metal rang through the air.

"PLOP!"

Followed by the sound of something falling hard to the ground.

Curiosity getting the best of her, Hinata turned back toward the rear of the buggy. She no longer saw whatever had been chasing her, and this led her to take a few cautious steps backward.

There, she was met with a sight that filled her with a number of different emotions at the same time.

Lying face down in the mud and leaves was what appeared to be a man, with messier brown hair than she had ever seen.

She first noticed that, based on the current build of his body, he appeared to be around her age of twenty-three, which filled her with realization.

The second was that his muscles were all very well defined, almost like one of those light bodybuilders she had seen sometimes on TV. This made her a bit curious.

And finally, she realized that he was, much to her absolute embarrasment, completely naked, with absolutely nothing layering his body but dirt, sweat and cuts.

She blushed slightly as her eyes trailed from his dirty neck to his bare back.

She then went even lower on his seemingly negelected body, getting a short glimpse of his greatly rounded backside.

"Ooohh!" Hinata shrieked, diverting her eyes from his naked glory. She was blushing madly by that point, and looked back toward his head to find something she had missed at first glance.

On the top of his head, there was a slight opening where blood was slowly flowing out.

'He must have slipped while he was chasing me, and rammed his head into the back of my buggy. And it must have split his head open...' Hinata thought, her eyes widening.

Alerted at last to the situation, she took a moment to think.

'He tried to attack me. Should I really help him?'

She knew the answer the second she had asked it.

'Of course. I couldn't live with myself if I left him here to possibly die of blood loss...' She had decided.

She was indeed too sympathetic not to help, so she walked slowly over to the man's body and crouched down, examining the tear in his head more closely.

Hinata considered calling an ambulance, but she felt an odd feeling stirring inside her subconscious that she ought to handle it herself. After all, she wouldn't quite be able to explain who he was or anything else about him other than he had lunged at her from out of the trees.

Her mind made up, Hinata slowly extended her arms to scoop him off the ground.

She did this, though she felt a little mental discomfort at her right hand gripping his inner thigh.

Hoisting his slight bulk onto her shoulder, she found it a struggle not to glance over at his exposed backside, or to ignore the light rubbing his very front flesh was performing against her shoulder.

'He's a little heavy...Must be from all that muscle...' Hinata pondered, taking slow strides back to the front of her jungle buggy.

She carefully placed him on the cold metal that made up the middle of the buggy, grabbing a dark blue blanket and holding it up in front of her.

Noticing that she had placed him face up, Hinata made sure that the blanket obstructed her view of anything she didn't feel right seeing.

She then took a good look at his face. On each of his cheeks, there was a barely noticable smear of what appeared to be red berry juice. His nose was slightly pointed, and his mouth was slightly open, revealing a set of gnarled and dirty teeth. His thin eyebrows barely concealed his closed eyes, which appeared to be quite large.

Although dirty and a little repugnant, Hinata found herself almost bewitched by his expression as he hovered in his forced sleep. It was certainly pain stricken, but still managed to look a little calm, seemingly from exhaustion.

Hinata finally broke from her trance and laid the blanket on top of his exposed body, watching as it fell flat on him to expose the different curves of his body.

She guiltily analyzed these small hints as to what he looked like underneath, then spun around and turned the key to the ignition.

She then drove away, guided by the small ray of light that was beaming in from the opening a quarter of a mile away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, not much but a little fluff in Hinata's mind. Probably won't get that erotic until chapter three or so, though I may skip a scene if I feel like it. Anywho, Chapter 2 coming up sometime soon.
Chapter end notes: I know, not much but a little fluff in Hinata's mind. Probably won't get that erotic until chapter three or so, though I may skip a scene if I feel like it. Anywho, Chapter 2 coming up sometime soon.