TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Reflection by hypersoda

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"It's already been a year since then...”

-Flashback-

The sun reached its peak in the sky as Sasuke neared the building. They had said that he would be there for an indefinite amount of time.

The hospital.

Sasuke turned around and faced the life that he was leaving behind. It felt like a death sentence, going to the hospital. In only a matter of moments, everything would be gone.

His mother called him over. He hadn't realized how long he'd been looking back. Immediately, he snapped back to reality and continued to walk towards the building.

They proceeded to enter, the automatic doors locking his old life behind him. They waited in a small room. A nurse came in to lock an ID bracelet around Sasuke's wrist. Eventually, the same nurse came in to escort him and his family into the elevator. Sasuke leaned against the one of the walls. The elevator soon came to a stop. His stomach dropped. The very fact that he had chosen not to think about had sunk in.

The fact that he was very ill.

The rest of the day went slowly. The nurse showed him where his bed was, where the lounge was, and everything else that you could imagine that was supposed to be on that floor. Sasuke remained tuned out the whole time.

That night, after his family had left, he barely slept. In the morning, he took a short walk on the floor. There, at the other end of the hallway, he saw another male, about his age, sitting on a windowsill. He had blonde hair and whisker-like marks on his face. Sasuke walked over and sat next to him. They sat there for a while, silent.

“You're...new aren't you?” he asked.

Sasuke simply nodded.

“...I'm Naruto. What's your name?”

“It's Sasuke.”

“Well Sasuke, did they tell you that you were coming here to be treated?”

“I was tuned out the whole time...but I think that I remember them saying that.”

“I haven't walked outside of this floor in 8 years. They're still saying that, huh?”

“I guess so.”

“Well, Sasuke, let me tell you something...”

“Hm?”

“This floor...you don't come here simply to be treated. That's just a crock of shit...”

“This is where you come to die, Sasuke...”

Sasuke stared at him in disbelief. That couldn't be true...could it?