TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Concrete Angel by melindik777

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don´t own Naruto, it belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. The song Concrete Angel belongs to Martina McBride.
She walks to school with the lunch she packed

Hinata slowly walked to the Academy, trying as hard as possible to surpress the pain she was feeling. Last night she got beatean by her father again. Because she was just a failure. She couldn´ do anything right.

Nobody knows what she's holdin' back

She looked around into the faces of the people around her. None of them had any idea about what was going on with her. They probably wouldn´t get a damn anyway. She was just a useless little girl, a disgrace to the noble family of the Hyuuga. She was all alone. Alone with her pain. And her incapability.

Wearin' the same dress she wore yesterday
She hides the bruises with linen and lace


She tried as hard as possible to hide the bruises, so noone would notice. After all she was getting just the merited punishment. It was all her fault that she wasn´t strong enough.

The teacher wonders but she doesn't ask

Kurenai noticed a few cuts on Hinata´s arm, but she didn´t ask about it. She thought that Hinata probably got those injuries while she was practising.


It's hard to see the pain behind the mask

Hinata did everything she was capable of to hide the pain. She smiled and laughed and pretended to be an utterly happy child.

Bearing the burden of a secret storm
Sometimes she wishes she was never born


But when she was left all alone in the dark of the night, she silently cried herself to sleep. She tried to surpress the sobbing coming from her mouth, so she wouldn´t get beaten even more. Sometimes she even wished she was never born. What meaning was there to her existence? She was just a bruden and in everyone´s way.

Through the wind and the rain
She stands hard as a stone


She stood alone in the rain outside their house and although her whole body was trembling and she was totally soaked, she kept on standing in the rain. She had to, because her father told her so. She tried to bring all power out of her as hard as possible, but her father told her to try even harder.

In a world that she can't rise above
But her dreams give her wings


She sat all alone on one of the swings near the Academy, when one of her classmates, a guy with yellow hair, sat next to her. They became friends immediately.

And she flies to a place where she's loved
Concrete angel


The firs time in her life she felt loved. It was as if she was in an another world, in a world where her existence meant something.


Somebody cries in the middle of the night
The neighbors hear, but they turn out the lights


Hinata´s cries, first cries of fear, then thos eof pain, filled the street. Their neighbours heard this, but turned out the lights, because they were scared of the consequences that would ensue if they wouldn´t.

A fragile soul caught in the hands of fate
When morning comes it'll be too late


Hinata colected all the power that was left inside of her and walked outside of the mansion. She kept on walking until she reached Naruto´s house.


Through the wind and the rain
She stands hard as a stone
In a world that she can't rise above
But her dreams give her wings


When Naruto noticed her , he immdeiatly rushed over to her.

And she flies to a place where she's loved
Concrete angel


She smiled as she left out her one last breath and collapsed dead into the arms of the boy she loved. Finally.