TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My Romantic Story by Byakurai

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

My Romantic Story
Chapter 1 :A Journal Entry of A Critic


Every book has its own plain layout on its cover

But inside, it has its own twists and turns

Like life, it seems that every day is just another day

But there will never be two days that same sentimental events will occur


3:34 PM, Feb. 17, 2008

“I can’t write anything right!” exclaimed the Raven-haired Uchiha as he threw a crumpled paper into a blue trash bin.

Seated on his office chair and elbows rested on his table, Sasuke can’t help but hit his forehead by the palm of his hands couple of times.

“Sasuke! I need you to think and finish this one heck of a story!” Sasuke tensely exclaimed to himself.

After 30 mins of deep thinking…

“GRAHH!!” Sasuke shouted as he clumsily slammed both of his clasped fists onto the table.

When he calmed down, he decided to take a stroll for a while and headed down to the café just a street across his apartment.

The café was proudly designed after an old-fashioned France café in its interior and exterior. In its garden, metal tables and seats are stationed for customer to feel its France-like calm scenery.

Sasuke seated on one of those tabled in the café’s garden and sets up his laptop computer that he brought along with him.

With the menu on his right hand and while typing with the other hand, Sasuke looked more like an accountant rather than a writer.

“Umm... I’ll have a tall cup of café latte for here.” Sasuke ordered as he continues on typing his password for his email account.

“Is there anything else, sir?”

“Umm… I guess a Chocolate cake would be great with the coffee.”

“Thank you, sir. Your order will be here in just a couple of minutes.”

As the waitress left him, Sasuke immediately focused on his email.

To his surprise, his email was flooded by hundreds of fan mails for his first humor book, “A Journal Entry of a Critic”.

As his order arrived, the waitress can’t help but stare at him weirdly because of his dazed face.

As the waitress left him, Sasuke, without hesitation, marked all of the fan mails and deleted them altogether.

As he waited for all the mails to be deleted, he stirred his latte and scooped some of the cake.

When the deleting process was finally done, Sasuke was surprised to see one fan mail to be still there despite deleting all of them. "beautifulblossomofkonoha(at)wahoo(dot)com, huh?”, out of curiosity, Sasuke opened the fan mail.

Sasuke truly acted weirdly by opening a fan mail which he would usually ignore.

As the browser finished loading, Sasuke took another bite of his cake and took a sip of his cup before he started reading the mail.


Dear Mr. Uchiha,

I was so amazed when I read your first humor book. It was so different from your old stories. From the beginning until the end, I was laughing so hard that I can’t even imagine someone who writes anguished and romantic books just like you would be able to come up with something so humorous like this.

Actually, ever since I first started reading your first book, I knew that there is a great potential in you. And because of the potential I see in you, I bought and read every book that you’ve wrote. Maybe, you’ll think that I’m acting like a know-it-all because of what I’m about to say but be consider my opinions.

From what I can see right now, you are not yet at the peak of abilities and there is a lot to improve. Although I praise you for your good grammar and for the good feedbacks about your past written books, there are still a lot to learn to be able for you to gain success in your writing career.

Well, if you want me to give you all my comments about your previous books, just reply to my email and maybe if we have some spare time, we could chat through Wahoo Messenger. Anyway, in case you decided to have a chat with me through Wahoo Messenger, just add me and tell me that it is you.

Thank you for your kind consideration, Mr. Uchiha!

Sincerely yours,

Beautiful Blossom of Konoha


“That sure was a heart-warming mail” Sasuke sarcastically whispered.

Sasuke then quickly shuts down his laptop and even without finishing his coffee and cake; he left the café leaving his payment on top of his table.

He headed back to his apartment and when he entered it, he threw his bag to the couch and left his laptop on top of his dining table and then he quickly jumps to bed.

With a noticeable sign of disappointment, Sasuke couldn’t help but closed his eyes as he lied down his bed with blue silk sheets.

He was so depressed because of what he just read and kept thinking to his self, “What did I do wrong? What is missing? What should I do? Should I quit? What? What? What?!”

After 5 mins of deep thinking…

Sasuke opened his eyes, grabbed his laptop and opened it.

Quickly, without hesitations, Sasuke opened his Wahoo Messenger and added beautifulblossomofkonoha(at)wahoo(dot)com to his list.

After adding beautiful blossom to his list, Sasuke once again lied down his bed with the laptop computer still at his lap.

To his surprise, he heard a ring from his laptop computer and he was glad yet angered when he saw that beautiful blossom was online and PMed him.


Beautifulblossomofkonoha-hello! Mr.Avenger!

Chidoriavenger-umm… hey!

Beautifulblossomofkonoha-So, may I ask who are you?

Chidoriavenger-I’m actually Uchiha Sasuke, the author you criticized

Beautifulblossomofkonoha-Oh! Wait! I’ll change your contact details so it will be easier for me to identify that it is you.

Sasuke- Well, at least tell me your real name.

Beautifulblossomofkonoha-My real name is actually Sakura… Haruno Sakura

Sasuke- I’ll change your contact details too.

Sakura- So, sorry if you got affected by my fan mail that I sent to your other email address.

Sasuke- Glad you noticed!

Sakura- I’m really sorry about that… I was just trying to help

Sasuke- Anyway, I really want to know… What is missing in my works?

Sakura- Well, there are a lot to improve but I’ll start with the first and the most basic one.

Sasuke- Which is?

Sakura- Well, I noticed that when you write stories, you always focus on one theme like humor only, suspense only, etc.

Sasuke- So, what’s the problem with that?

Sakura- It’s true that many simpletons will be fine and satisfied with that but to tell you the truth, bookworms, like me, loves books that focus on a lot of themes but not too much because it ruins the story.

Sasuke- So how should I know which themes will match perfectly?

Sakura- well, it depends on your storyline. There are some storylines that will be delivered perfectly when humor and romance are mixed together but some ruins it.

Sasuke- So, how would I know?

Sakura- well, before starting on writing the story, you first have to think of all the events and of course, the whole plot.

Sasuke- So, that’s it?

Sakura- yup: D you have to know your story by heart.

Sasuke- Thank you… I guess…

Sakura- You’re welcome!

Sasuke- So, when will you tell me my others flaws?

Sakura- well, once you give me a copy of a new story with the first lesson I taught you applied in it.

Sasuke- Deadline?

Sakura- Tomorrow, 7PM… heheh… Bye!

Sakura is now offline

Sasuke- WHAT!


“OH NO! Sakura’s going to kill me and tell me that a writer should know his deadline a lot of times if I don’t give it to her.” Panicked Sasuke with a big smile on his face.

After chatting with Sakura, Sasuke’s depression change into happiness and because of this, he started to continue what he first started a while ago.

He continues on writing and writing his new story and he even stayed all night to finish it with a cup of coffee right beside him.


2:47 PM, Feb. 18, 2008

Sasuke woke up because of the continuous ringing of the doorbell.

Sasuke then thought to himself, “So, I slept on the table, huh?”

When Sasuke opened the door, it was the land lady asking for the payment for his rent.

“WELL, IF YOU DON’T PAY FOR YOUR RENT BY THE END OF THIS MONTH, I’LL THROW YOU OUT OF HERE!”

Sasuke, ignoring what the land lady is saying, annoyingly said, “Yeah, yeah” and then slammed the door close.

Without hesitation, Sasuke just continues on working on his story.


6:52 PM, Feb. 18, 2008

Stretching both of his arms, Sasuke exclaimed, “Finally! “Ignored Love Song” is done!”

He then looked at the watch and said, “Just in time.”

He then brought out the scanner in his closet and attached it to his laptop.

Too lazy to type his work, he scanned his story to be sent to Sakura for review.


Sakura is now online

Sasuke-Sakura! I sent the story to you already!

Sakura- Good work. So you finally understood the importance of following deadlines

Sasuke- Yeah, right!

Sakura- I’ll tell my feedbacks about your new story tomorrow.

Sasuke- So, what will the next lesson be?

Sakura- In preparation for the next lesson. There is something that is required.

Sasuke- What is it? I’ll do it for the sake of my career.

Sakura- Are you sure?

Sasuke- Whatever that is, I’ll take that on…

Sakura- If you say so… From this day forth, I’ll be your GIRLFRIEND!

Sasuke- WHAT?!

Sakura- : D


TO BE CONTINUED
Chapter end notes: Well, This is my first many-chaptered fic as byakurai... Hope you like it...

Well, the stories that Sasuke wrote there are actually my stories before but it wasn't as wonderful as it was said in this fic

Also, Sorry about that Sasuke OOC problem of mine...

Anyway, I need constructive criticisms and reviews! thanks a lot!