TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Valentine's Day by XxSasukeLovexX

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Sasuke sat in his house, alone, waiting for his one true love, Naruto, to get back from his mission. He said he'd be home for Valentine's Day...he hoped he was, he loved to be with his little Naru-chan.

"Maybe he's just running a little behind." Sasuke said aloud to nothing. Sasuke picked himself up from the table, he had to go pick up Naruto's gift. 'I hope he likes it...' Sasuke thought hopeful.

He walked down the streets of Konoha, then he saw Sakura. "Good Morning, Sasuke-kun." she smiled. "You too Sakura." His heart had melted since he had been with Naruto. "You ready for today?" she asked. "Yeah...this is everything I've ever wanted, I just hope he wants it too..." Sasuke smiled, but his eyes looked sad. "He loves you Sasuke...of course he does." She reasurred him. He smiled back at her. "Well I gotta go see Lee, good luck today Sasuke." she then walked away.

Sasuke went a little further, until he came to the jewelry shop. "Is it ready?" he asked. "Hai, Sasuke-san." the guy behind the counter brought out two gold bands, both were shiny and had "Zutto Ai Shiteru" engraved on the inside.

/////~***~\\

"Kiba, help me!" Naruto yelled. "You don't need my help getting all horny looking for Sasuke...I mean you're his boyfriend, you should know how to turn him on." Kiba laughed as he set on the couch staring at his blonde friend. Naruto blushed so many different shades of red. When he made sure Sasuke had left, they had snuck in the window to him and Sasuke's room. Naruto was gonna wear his really big button up shirt, with nothing on under it. He hadn't seen Sasuke in a week, he missed him so much.

"Kiba! You're being mean!" Naruto pouted. "Naruto, you're nineteen, act like it!" Kiba fought back. "So when are you planning to ask Hinata out?" Naruto asked, half giggling. Kiba almost choke on his own spit. "W..Who said I was planning to?!" Kiba asked in a rush. "Come on Kiba, I can tell you like her, and she's given up on me, and I know she likes you." Naruto smiled. "Maybe...I'll think about it." Kiba said. Naruto rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Fine...I'll go ask her now!" Kiba said and leaped out of the window. "Wow, he might actually do it this time." Naruto laughed. Well, now he had time to prepare for Sasuke's arrival.

/////~***~\\

After he picked up the rings, Sasuke went to pick up some groceries and ate out to get his mind off things. When he opened the door, he knew Naruto was home. All the lights were out except for the ones upstairs and there were rose petals leading from the door to the steps and to Sasuke's room, he smiled. He walked up the stairs, he knew Naruto was waiting in the room.

When he opened the door, Naruto was laying on the bed, wearing a really big button up shirt, which went down to his mid-thigh. Sasuke thought he'd faint, the blood rushed to his dick so fast. "Already horny Sasuke?" Naruto whispered.

Sasuke slid his jacket to the floor and walked over to the bed. "That's what I thought..." Naruto said in a sexy voice. Sasuke layed himself on top of Naruto and kissed him. Naruto swiped his tongue on Sasuke's, God how much they both missed this. Naruto reached behind Sasuke and pulled up his shirt. Sasuke broke the kiss very briefly to remove the article of clothing. Then kissed Naruto again.

Naruto went to unbuckle Sasuke's pants and felt his hard cock. He broke this kiss. "My, my, looks like this needs to be fixed." he whispered in the ravens ear. It made him harder. Sasuke slid down he pants and sat Naruto on his lap, keeping his shirt on, considering the fact, he had no pants on underneath.

He slid his dick easily into Naruto. Naruto moaned. Sasuke was going to cum soon, and they hadnt even started. Sasuke bucked his hips into Naruto, when he got Naruto's approval moan, he did again and again, faster and faster.

Naruto moaned each time. "Sasuke...oh yeah, don't stop...fuck me harder." Naruto was almost pleading. Sasuke did what he was instructed, Naruto completely turned him on. Sasuke smacked his ass. "Mmm." Naruto moaned. "Sasuke..." Naruto whispered. Sasuke started to kiss and suck Naruto's neck. "I want you..." Naruto whispered, that was it, it set Sasuke over the edge and he came inside Naruto. Naruto came only seconds later.

Sasuke collapsed on top of Naruto. Both panting. Sasuke swiped sweaty bangs from Naruto's eyes. "I love you." Sasuke kissed him. "I love you too..." Naruto kissed back. Both of them then fell asleep.

/////~***~\\

When Naruto awoke, Sasuke wasn't next to him. He slipped a pair of boxers on and he was still wearing his large button up shirt. He walked down the stairs, Sasuke was sitting at the table with a box in his hand. "Sasuke..." Naruto said softly. "Hey baby..." Sasuke said and gave his blonde a peck on the lips. "What's that?" the blonde asked curiously. "It's for you..." Sasuke smiled. What Sasuke did next almost made Naruto cry. He got down on one knee, opened the box and said "Naruto...will you marry me?" Sasuke smiled and looked into his lovers eyes. "I thought you'd never ask!" Naruto yelled and kissed Sasuke. "Yes! Of course I'll marry you!" Naruto said and hugged his raven. Sasuke wrapped his arms around the blonde boy and said "Happy Valentines Day, Naruto." he whispered.