TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Daily Report 2 THE EXTREME! by Noleta

[Reviews - 15]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Noleta's gonna show her opinion if some of the stories in TONFA....

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto but I do own this Idea so don't try to steal it!
Noleta: Welcome to the second episode of Daily Report *dramatic music* 2 THE EXTREME....First of all I would like to say that I know I don't post daily but the title sounds better than just Report don't ya think....Today I brought Naruto to the show so that he could help me out today.....

Kierra: You just want eye candy!

Noleta: Shut up Kierra if you know whats good for you....

Kierra: T_T" Okay

Noleta: I've decided to use this show to rant about recent stories I've read and give my opinions on them.... Fisrt I would like to start off with a show called Random Naruto Talk Show...2 THE EXTREME ON RANDOMNESS by Redfox50.

Kierra: Not this again......

Noleta: For those who know of my Nin truth or dare 2 THE EXTREME...It's obvious that this is a copy of my show. I mean redfox even used TNT....through the whole time she hasn't metioned me or given me credit...It makes me so sad T_T

Kierra: Naruto, comfort her....

Naruto: It's alright Noleta. You know that your story is so much better than Redfoxs. *hugs Noleta*

Noleta: I know but still.....

Naruto: How about this....after you finish commenting we can go down to Redfox50s show...

Noleta: Okay....

Kierra: T-T That is so sweet....Why can't Shikamaru be like that with me?

Noleta: Onto my next rant... This is on the show called Naruto chat #1 by jay chan. At first I tought it was going to be a pathetic little humor story but in the end it left me LMAO! You should totally give it a chance.

Naruto: It sounds like fun....Am I in it?

Noleta: Yeah, you sign in as FutURe_kaGE101. I'd have to say that my favorite thing about this story was the fact that Neji so got burnt....(if you wanna now what I mean you have to read it) Next story is Little Planets by hypersoda. This is a very sweet story and god for people who are in a fluffy mood much like Kierra most of the time.

Kierra: Thanks! ^_^

Naruto: Am I also in this story?.....

Noleta: Well yes, but you're dead....

Naruto: Well that sucks!

Noleta: You'll get over it....Okay next one is Who Would Have Known by Tige321. May I just say...crazy...Everytime I read this I am so tempted to write a story similar to it but I restrain myself....I love how the story begins kinda creepy with the TV and junk....Anyway great story, I personally love it...

Kierra: *on Noletas laptop* What are these?

Noleta: What are what?

Kierra: *opens file titled Who Would Have Known, My Way* These?

Noleta: Okay I write them on Word but I was never gonna post them, I swear!

Kierra: Right.....Hey where's Lore?

Noleta: I have no idea....but anyway onto the next story. Facade by BlueEyedFox. It's a funny story but don't read I if you don't like Yaoi.

Naruto: You like Yaoi?

Noleta: yes I have been swayed by the many yaoi fics here....oh by the way Naruto, you are a total Man whore in this story....but I still love you anyways....

Naruto: I can't believe you like yaoi.....

Noleta: The next story is called Ends by PunkWolf and boy did it make me cry. It was one of he saddest things I have ever read...

Naruto: What made you cry?

Noleta: You died.....

Naruto: What is up with you people and killing me!?

Noleta: Don't worry as long as Masashi Kishimoto doesn't kill you...you won't ever really die...Okay enough comment...I'm off to Redfox50s to have a little chat with her! BYE!
Chapter end notes: Noleta and Naruto break into Redfox50s house.

Redfox50: What are you doing?

Noleta: Wow we suck at stealth....

Naruto: it was probably my orange clothing...

Redfox50: *coughs*

Noleta: I guess we should be leaving now....but believe me one day I'll get my REVENGE! Because I'm the AVENGER!

Sasuke: hey that's my line!

ps~ We can still be friends redfox...