TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Breathe by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 6]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Dedicated and for Archaic Aphorism. If this isn't strange enough a couple for you, then I don't know what I can do.
Chapter notes: Hi there! Violet or A Vampires Butterfly here! Oh gosh I am so worried about this fic! It is dedicated to Archaic Aphorism who I had promised a fic exchange with forever ago and just got my lazy ass into writing. She asked for a crazy couple. I'm not sure if this is what she meant...But I got sort of inspired and I just started writing it and before you know it, poof! On my Word program and staring me in the face...*rubs eyes and holds head* Gosh I hope this is okay! If it isn't, I promise I will write you a whole new story with a simple couple like NejiShika. I promise. And gosh this is so short and random and...Oh just enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
It hurt to move. It was painful to even open his eyes. Blood was coated on his body and it made his skin itch with each movement. He didn’t know how he got here. The stiff bed made his back ache. His arms felt like lead and he couldn’t even feel his legs. His clothes were torn and ripped. A cold breeze went past his skin and he shivered.

Breathe in.

What had happened? He knew. He knew. Of course he knew. Gods how he wished he didn’t know. It seemed to happen so fast. But it must have taken hours. And hours. His eyes were swollen slightly and he just wanted to close them. They were so heavy. So he let his lids slide closed.

Breathe out.

He heard a door click open and closed again. No other sounds were made. No shoes clicking. No breathing. Just the door being open and shut. He didn’t bother to open his eyes. It hurt too much to even try to think about opening them. His head was pounding. He was sure that it hurt twice as much as memories flashed past the insides of his eyes.

Breathe in.

The other silent person in the room came closer to his bed. He could feel someone watching him. But he didn’t move. He didn’t have the strength. What else was new, though? He wished he could move his hands to fists the sheets underneath him. He wanted to hurt something. Anything. But he couldn’t even open his eyes. The silent presence just watched.

Breathe out.

The quiet person, so quiet, so silent. Maybe he was imagining it. Maybe he was imagining anyone being in the room. But the door had opened. It had closed. Why did it even matter? If someone was here, they could just hurt him and leave. He was too tired to fight back now. He felt the bed give slightly and he shivered again. It even hurt to shiver.

Breathe in.

“You’re pathetic. Is that how you treat me? Is that how you treat the only person who has always been there for you? Is that you treat someone like me? I thought you would do anything to keep me…Pathetic.” A warm voice. It sounded smug. It sounded so confident. It sounded as if it could get him out of anything. It sounded like a life line. The words didn’t matter. The voice. The voice made him hurt less. It made him less aware of his wounds. Of his blood. Of his bruises. It made him feel stronger.

Breathe out.

“That’s more like it. You almost forgot about me, didn’t you? You almost forgot about the most important part of you. But you know you can never get rid of me. You must feel so stupid to almost forget about me.” And he did. He almost wanted to try to move, to reach out to the voice, to prove to it how sorry he was. How could he have tried to get rid of this voice? Of this presence? It was worth any price.

Breathe in.

When he didn’t hear the voice keep talking he opened his heavy eyes and winced for a moment, glad the room was dark at least. Crimson eyes stared down at him, a smug smirk on its face. It was sitting on the edge of his bed. When it saw his eyes were open it crawled up his beaten body, seeming to heal him as he went, bruises disappearing under its touch, wounds being stitched as it brushed past them. Slim pale arms wrapped around him. Oh it was so warm. It was so calming. It was so perfect. He shivered again and huddled against the warm, pale body that now sat in his lap.

Breathe out.

“See, don’t you feel better? Do you want to let go? Can you really let go of me? No. Of course you can’t. You need me, Sasuke. And I’ll always be there. I’ll be inside of you. Whispering in your ear, showing you the way. Telling you how to keep me. Just listen to me, Sasuke. You don’t need anyone or anything else. Just. Me.” It whispered in his ear, crimson eyes staring at him in the darkness. It was his mirror image. Sitting in his lap. It rubbed against him, whispering in his ear. Telling him that he didn’t need anyone. No team. No family. No brother. No master. No friend. He just needed to be stronger. He couldn’t let Naruto beat him. He couldn’t let Itachi be right. He couldn’t let anyone beat him at anything. Or else he would lose it.

Breathe in.

Sasuke nodded and clung onto the warm presence in the darkness, whimpering in its shoulder, pressing his body into the mirror image of his own. Trying to become one. Clinging. Clinging onto to the other desperately. It was right. Of course it was right. He just needed. He just needed his…

Breathe out.

“Yes, cling to me, Sasuke cling to your pride. Don’t even think of letting go. You just need your pride.” It whispered, as the two molded against each other, Sasuke holding on tighter, but never tight enough. His pride. He just needed to keep his pride. Pride. He clung to it, knowing he must be crazy, but not caring. He held on even tighter.

Breathe in.

His mirror image brushed a hand through his hair and laid them both down, Sasuke refusing to let go. The silent figure smirked as Sasuke feel asleep. He knew he would win. No one could ever get near Sasuke without his permission. Sasuke was his and his only. Sasuke was owned by his pride. And his pride clung back to him. Nobody would ever come between them.

Breathe out.
Chapter end notes: Gosh I messed up the ending completely! Oh and I was of course inspired by the line, 'Clinging to your pride' if you didn't get it. I just couldn't get this image out of my head. And now we can't blame Sasuke for leaving everybody. Blame his pride. Once again, Archaic Aphorism, just say the word, I will write you up a whole new fic. A much funnier and lighter humor and light smut fic. I promise. With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^