TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mishearing Host Club: An Azu/Ouran cross-over by Hope4love

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Before anyone starts bitching to me how 'this is a Naruto site, build only for Naruto fanfiction.' Bite me! I'm posting this in the Non-Naruto category, which mean the site allows Non-Naruto related fics.
Disclaimers:All Azumanga Daioh characters belong to Kiyohiko Azuma. All Ouran Host Club characters belong to Bisco Hatori.

---

On one sunny day in Japan, two group of students who were from two completely different schools, planned on taking a trip to a local aquarium; not knowing that there lives will soon cross paths,but one things for sure. After today both groups will realize that IDIOTS are everywhere.

“Yes, yes! The day is finally here!” Shouted a hyperactive Tomo. Were there any other kind?Tomo Takino, an extremely energetic and competitive girl, despite being nonathletic and a slacker.

“Tomo, if you keep that up you'll be tired before we even get inside.” Yomi said in order to calm down the 'overachiever.' It didn't work. Koyomi “Yomi” Mizuhara, a grade-school friend and general antagonist of Tomo's.

“I can't help it. This aquarium is so big and expensive. You actually have to pay to get in.” Tomo said while staring at the huge building that had to be at least twice the size of their high school, “Thank god we got the peep squeak here to pay for us.”

“Yeah, this aquarium-Hey don't call me a peep squeak!” Chiyo-chan said while jumping madly at Tomo. Chiyo Mihama, a child prodigy who is considered cute by others.

“Chiyo-chan, please don't get upset.” Sakaki said to the ten-year old high schooler. 'When your act this way you don't look cute.' Sakaki, a well built girl who has a secret obsession for cute things.

Sakaki turned her head around to see Kaorin staring at her.

“Is there something on my face?”

“What?” Kaorin asked while blushing. Kaorin, a girl infatuated with Sakaki, whose unrequited feelings are a frequent source of anxiety.

“Your staring.” Sakaki pointed out.

“Oh, sorry Sakaki-sama. I won't do it again.” Kaorin then turned her body completely around in the opposite direction of the taller female, causing Sakaki to look at her in curiosity.

“Can we get inside already. It's hot plus I want to scare some fishes.” Said Kagura. Kagura, though her academic grades are lacking, she is one of the best athletes in the school. Even though her abilities in sports can't quite match up to Sakaki's.

“Scare fishes?” Osaka questioned. Ayumu “Osaka” Kasuga, nicknamed by Tomo after transferring from Osaka. She has a mind that works differently from others, prone to daydreaming, absentmindedness, and non-sequiturs, but exceptional at answering very specific type riddles.

“You know, making funny faces, tapping on the glasses. Stuff like that.” The athlete explained.

“Oh.”

“...”

“Why don't you just show them sushi.”

“No.”

“Okay enough with the chit-chat. Let's go, let's go, let's go!” Tomo said while running into the building like a mad man. The other girls followed, but in a sane speed of course.

As soon as all seven high schoolers were in the building. A black limousine suddenly pulled up on the spot they had been standing at a few seconds ago. An attractive young blond stepped out of the vehicle causing all the girls in the area to swoon.

“So we're finally here.!” Tamaki said while walking away from the limo. “ My subjects please try your best not to embarrass Haruhi while your here. If she mistakenly calls a flounder an angel fish, do not correct her. We can not insult her commoner upbringing.” Tamaki Suou,a quite narcissistic but caring second year, he is the founder of the Host Club and is very dedicated to his duty as a host.

“Yes my lord.” Hikaru and Kaoru said in unison while exiting the car. Following them were four other members of the Host Club. Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachin, mischievous, devious, and otherwise childish, Hikaru and Kaoru are identical twins who often toy with fellow classmates and fellow host members.

'Rich bastards!'Haruhi thought once on the sidewalk. Haruhi Fujioka, this straightforward and prickly-minded heroine got mingled in with the Host Club, after accidentally breaking the clubs 8 million yen vase. Now to repay them she must dress as a boy and become the clubs 'rookie' host.

“Mori aren't you excited.” Honey said while sitting on Takashi's shoulders. “We get to see lovely fishes today and maybe we'll even get to eat taiyaki(1).”

“Hn.” Takashi replied.

Mitsukuni Haninozuka, a short, cute, but exceptionally strong senior, Mitsukuni, or often referred as “Honey” is very childish and sweet-loving boy who is much older than his grade school appearance.

Takashi Morinozuka, nicknamed “Mori” is mostly mute, mysterious, and doesn't talk so much, but he is very protective of his cousin “Honey.”

“Yes, this should be a happy day for us all...except...” Tamaki looked at Haruhi causing the girl to give him a questionable look.

“Daughter, this is not the club, so why are you dressed in such horrible clothing!” Tamaki yelled dramatically while pointing to the t-shirt and shorts Haruhi was wearing.

“I wasn't planning on going nowhere today, so I just put on something random from my closet.” Haruhi explained, “It's not my fault that you decided to kidnap me all of the sudden.”

“Not really.” Kyoya said as straighten his glasses, “After all the times we've captured you in the past. You should at least expect us to show up unannounced three days a week.”Kyoya Otori, the Shadow King of the Host Club and close friend of Tamaki. Despite having quite antagonistic traits the club wouldn't be as half successful as it was right now without Kyoya's upright resourcefulness.

“That...actually make sense.” Haruhi said in defeat.

“Aw, I wanted to see Haruhi in a pink sun-dress.” Tamaki whined while rolling on the ground.

-Tamaki Inner Mind-

Haruhi was twirling around in a cute pink dress that had flower patterns covering it. “Senpai, I can't wait to see the fishes today.” exclaimed Haruhi, “I bet there so pretty.”

Tamaki pulled the cute girl into his arms causing her to blush at the body heat. “Even so, no aquatic animal can't come close to your beauty, my Koi(2).”

“Senpai.” Haruhi softly whispered.

Tamaki Inner Mind-

“So...Cute.” The blonde said with starry eyes.

“Nevertheless, it's actually does us good that Haruhi is dressed this way.” Kyoya voiced, “A lot of our customers come here on the weekend, and it wouldn't go well if one of them realized that the Host Club 'rookie' is actually a girl.”

'Why do I have a feeling that Kyoya see some benefits in this trip?'Haruhi couldn't help but think to herself.

“Fishy! Fishy! Fishy!” Honey shouted while continuously swinging his plush bunny around.

“Honey-senpai is right!” Tamaki said while quickly getting off the ground, “Enough talking. Let's go see some fishys.” With that said the six boys and one girl entered the aquarium.

---

This is my first ever cross-over and I really want it to go well, so tell me if any of the characters starting to get oc or if I'm not getting some characters enough show time.

(1)Taiyaki: Fish shaped pastry in Japan. They also have it in Korea but it goes by a different name.

(2)Koi: Is a Japanese homophone for love/affection. It is also means the fish,'carp'.