TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Unfortunate Souls by Wise

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Interesting AU in my book, this is also my first fic so yeah.
Review it and be honest about it.
Please and Thanks.
Chapter notes: Everyone seemed to be in a hurry to get to Naruto's gathering. However four strangers appear. What will happen?
The wind began to howl and the storm grew in strength. A young boy stood looking off into the distance, hidden by the leaves of the trees. He ran his hand through his mess of dark brown hair that had matted down due to the heavy rain fall. “this sucks.” he sigh out jumping from his post in the tree back down to the camp where his friends waited. “No sign of anything” he said firmly. One of his friends walked up and handed him his spear, which he then clipped to his back. “Thanks Alen” he said to the boy who handed him the spear. “So what’s the plan wise?” Asked a voice from beyond the darkness of the trees. Wise looked toward the voice “Well the closest place is Konoha, might as well stop there.

________________________________________________________________________________

It was about mid day when Shikamaru finally awoke from his slumber. He rolled over and covered his head with his pillow. ‘It’s too early to be up’ he though to himself. However he kicked himself from bed and headed to the shower. He turned on the water and stepped in letting the water wake him up a bit. Suddenly he herd a knock from the other side of the door. “Shikamaru, what are you doing. Everyone is waiting for us!” The voice cried. “I’ll be there in a minuet, troublesome women.” He add the last part under his breath out of habit. “Well hurry up, we haven’t got all day!” He herd footsteps heading down the hall and down the stairs. Sighing to himself Shikamaru washed up and turned off the water. After drying he dawned his usual clothing and walked downstairs to find Ino waiting for him on his couch. She wore her usual purple out fit with her hair just the way she always wore it. “Shall we go?”

Gaara sat with his sibling atop a tree just outside the gates of Konoha. They were waiting for everyone else to show up for whatever Naruto had planned. “So why exactly are we here again?” Kankurou asked leaning around Temari. Gaara looked up at him and said nothing. “You have an excellent point my brother.” Kankurou said leaning back. Temari only smiled and kicked her legs back and fourth. Kankurou took notice of this and sneered. “Happy you get to see your little Konoha boy?” He said ready for Temari to swing at him. However for some reason she didn’t she only stopped kicking her legs. “What you finally admit you like him?” Kankurou said with some shock, that was until he noticed someone coming as well.

Chouji had met up with Ino and Shikamaru about half way to the Gate of Konoha. HE was walking at a rather slow pace to enjoy the bright sunny day they had been blessed with. “I thought you said everyone was waiting for us, Ino.” Shikamaru said her name with clear annoyance. “Well….” she smiled innocently “ I had to get you to hurry somehow.” Chouji smiled, even when they bickered he knew that they all loved each other. Shikamaru sighed at this and continued walking “Whatever” was all he said. They all stopped once they came to the gate to see the Sand nin waiting for them in the trees along with everyone else. “See I told you they were waiting for us!” Ino exclaimed. “Your such a liar” Shikamaru said. Chouji still only smiled.

Lee was rushing through Konoha like Orochimaru himself was after him. Except Orochimaru was dead and he was actually just late to Naruto’s little gathering. Guy sensei had kept him extra long for training because he kept trying to get out early to make it to the party. “Shortcuts only lead to a longer path” Lee said aloud as he turned the corner and jumped over a few stall that were in his way. Lee came to a screeching halt when he noticed everyone outside the gate. He walked up to the group “Sorry I am late everyone” he yelled. He felt a hand on his should and he turned to see Sakura next to him “glad you could make it Lee” she said. Lee was overjoyed Sakura had noticed his absence. ‘she really DOES care!’ he thought to himself.

Now that the group was gather Naruto announced to everyone why he had asked them to come together. “Guys I know we all are busy and don’t have a lot of free time, I just wanted to have everyone hang out for the day and have fun.” Sauske sighed “You mean you just wanted to goof off with us all day?” Naruto looked hurt by his words, but Sauske only smiled “Sounds like a good idea to me.” Naruto smiled and was about ready to shout, when everyone’s attention turned to the group emerging from the forest. Everyone’s expression was the same. Who the hell are these people?
Chapter end notes: Sorry if this sucks, but it's a first.
I hope to make the next chapter a wee bit more personal to each character and give a bit more background info.