TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Interview by suzieuchiha

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: [Disclaimer: i own nothing] I was surprised and pleased to find questions so soon after I started this story so I decided to pose Redfox50's questions to the Naruto cast straight away! ^^
SuSu: So then a couple of questions from the first lovely reviewer Redfox50. First question to Sasuke: Why are you such an emo?

Sasuke: …

SuSu: Sasuke! Get the hell out of your emo corner and answer the damn question!

Sasuke: I won’t! It’s a stupid question! I mean isn’t it obvious? I’m emo because my evil brother, who I always looked up to, and who I thought loved me, killed our entire family, set me on an obsessive road to revenge and ultimately ruined my life!

Sakura: And because the girls love emo guys, ne? Sasuke-kun?

Sasuke: NO!

SuSu: Heh, Sasuke, didn’t you just say you wouldn’t answer that question.

Sasuke: Hn *goes to sulk in emo corner*

SuSu: Well anyway… Next question to Naruto: Why are you so obsessed with ramen?

Naruto: The question is… why aren’t you? Huh? Huh?

SuSu: *sigh* Naruto that is not a proper answer.

Naruto: Oh, but it is.

SuSu: No, Naruto. No, it is not a proper answer. Now why are you so obsessed with ramen?

Naruto: It’s yummy! *kawai smile*

SuSu: Oh, don’t give me that look!

Naruto: *extra kawai smile*

SuSu: Oh my god! Must resist cuteness! Argh! Fine! Next question-

Sasuke: What the hell! You let Naruto get away with a crappy answer again! That’s so not fair!

SuSu: Oh, Sasuke, stop your whining! It’s not my fault Naruto is super cute!

Sasuke: Hn. [Notice how he doesn’t argue with that statement]

SuSu: So anyway, next question to Shikamaru: Why are you so lazy?

Shikamaru: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SuSu: Ack! Shika-chan! Wake up! *pokes Shika-chan*

Shikamaru: Eh?

SuSu: Why are you so lazy?!

Shikamaru: I need to conserve my energy.

SuSu: For what exactly?

Shikamaru: To power my extra large brain.

SuSu: Erm, if you say so… Anyway, lastly a question for Tenten… Hang on where is Tenten?

Naruto: She wasn’t invited.

SuSu: What?! Why?!

Naruto: The directors decided she’d had enough screen time already.

SuSu: Damn! *Pulls out mobile phone* *Dials Tentens number* Hey there Tenten!

Tenten: SuSu! Hi, how are you?

SuSu: So So. I’m doing an interview at Konoha TV studio. How soon can you get down here?

Tenten: I’ll be there in ten minutes!

SuSu: See you in ten then Tenten! *puts phone away*

Naruto: Haha what a pair you are! SuSu is So So and Tenten will be here in ten! Lolz!

SuSu: *Hits Naruto on head*

Naruto: Owwwww!

*Time goes by, so slowly, times goes by, so slowly*

Tenten: Hey you guys!

SuSu: Ah Tenten, just in time! The show is nearly over! Just one question: Why are you so weapon obsessed?

Tenten: Well, you see most shinobi seem to think that we kunoichi are only good for being medic nin or using sneaky methods of fighting. But I strike a blow for all kunoichi when I demonstrate my skills with the many weapons I can summon!

SuSu: Wow that has to be the most serious answer we’ve had during this whole episode! Well until next time folks! Ja ne!
Chapter end notes: Got any questions you want to put to the Naruto characters? They can be to the whole cast or simply to specific characters. So please send them to me! Have fun!