TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


I Bet Everything I Had That You'd Die by Hinata1

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The silence was unbearable as Tsunade stared out the window of the Hokage building where she sat and waited for the old fool to arrive. He just had to go and leave her. Of course, he left with a smart ass remark and a cocky attitude, going off on an impossible mission which was practically suicide. He tried to act cool, like he didn't know he was going to die.

"Bet everything you have that I will die, because we all know how your bets turn out," the lechorous fool had said before he left. Yea, and what if, just this once, she won a bet. Should she stop betting for him to die? But what if she stops and bets that he'll live and she loses the bet and he dies. This was tearing Tsunade apart. Waiting and waiting. She hated it.

Tick........tock..........tick.........tock.........tick..........tock.

The old grandfather clock was annoying the hell out of Tsunade, so she did the only thing she could think of. She threw a bottle of sake at it. This didn't do much. She didn't put anything behind the throw. She was too worried and her arm was shaking too much. Thus the grandfather clock continued almost as if it were mocking her.

Tick....tock......tick.....tock.....tick....tock.

"Shut the fuck up!" she screamed at the clock. She was losing her composure because of a clock. Even too her it sounded insane, but she could always blame it on the fact that she had WAY too much to drink.

"Did I come at a bad time?" An old familliar voice was heard from the door way.

Tsunade turned and looked at Jiraiya, his hair a matted mess with only one arm yet there was no blood on him. He seemed untouched. Tsunade really didn't care at this point and time. She just cared that Jiraiya was in fact alive.

Her feet carried her tired body to the old man without even thinking about it and her arms spontaneously(sp?) wrapped around his neck and she then brushed her lips against his.

Jiraiya looked utterly shocked...happy, but shocked.

"Jiraiya, I can't believe your back. What happened? Your arm's gone, but there's no blood and...and...you've got no cuts or bruises or...." Tsunade ranted until Jiraiya put his finger upto her lips.

"Sshh. None of thats important right now. Plus, we don't have much time. I love you Tsunade,always remember that, but be happy," Jiraiya said in a serious tone.

"What do you mean not much time?" Tsunade asked worried.

"Tsunade..." Jiraiya said softly.
"Yes"
"Tsunade!" he said again.
"Yes!" She responded.
"TSUNADE!!" Came a different voice, a femine voice.


Tsunade shot up like a rocked.

"Huh" She said wiping the drool from the corner of her mouth.

"I was just waking you up, making sure you were awake for when Jiraiya gets here," Shizune said trying to smile slightly.

"Oh...yea, thanks," Tsunade said weakly, "So it was a dream," she muttered the last part to herself.

"Hm?" Shizune's asked.

"N-Nothing."

Tsunade waited and waited for Jiraiya to come home and never stopped betting he wouldn't return. That was the first bet Tsunade ever won.

_______________________
So what do ya think. Oh and for those who've read up to chapter 383 do u think Jiraiya is really dead? I really hope not.