TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Before I Met Him by Hinadare

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Before I Met You

Chapter One
Introductions

Hyuuga Hinata
16 years old
Shy.
Quiet.
Afraid.
But that was before she met him.

Hyuuga Hinata sat in the back of her limo, staring out at her new surroundings, deep in thought. The same questions kept running through her head. Why here? Why now? How did it even come to be? But she couldn’t find the answers. Hinata didn’t even know why they had moved here in the first place. Nothing was making sense to her right now.
Besides she needed to focus her mind on other things, like what her new school was going to be like for instance. That was one thing she didn’t even want to attempt to think about. Her father had given her the choice to stay home, but she had declined. Now she was beginning to think she had mad the wrong decision.
“Hinata-Sama we’ve arrived.” Realization hit her like a brick, she had been so deep in thought she hadn’t even noticed where they were. It was embarrassing.
“Arigato, Konomaru-San.”
“Anytime, Hinata-Sama. Anytime.” She nodded and opened the door. Stepping out onto the pavement, Hinata swung her backpack over her shoulder. She took in her surroundings, everyone was so boring looking, no one even stuck out.
Then she heard him, the guy who would become the man of her dreams, Uzumaki Naruto. He wore a bright orange jacket over a black t-shirt, with baggy black jeans. An orange-banded forehead protector was tied tightly around his head. He was even equipped with a bright orange backpack. A huge smile was plastered to his face and he was completely surrounded by friends, the friends who, oddly, all had the same forehead protectors, except for 3 of them.
The first one was Uchiha Sasuke, who was drabbed completely in black, except for his clan symbol that was engraved on his back and shoulder. Hanging off his arm was Haruno Sakura; anyone could tell it was Sakura by her pink hair. She wore a long sleeved pink shirt with ripped light blue jeans.
A blonde called Yamanaka Ino was walking next to Sakura; by the look on her face she was clearly jealous. Her long, blonde hair was pulled up into a high ponytail and she wore a sleeveless purple tank top with a denim blue jean jacket. Her pants were the color of the jacket and baggy. Nara Shikamaru, Shika for short, was walking lazily behind Ino, mumbling things under his breath. Shika wore a tight black tank top with bad boy written on it along with baggy black jeans.
The guy next to Shika was called Shino, a pair of sunglasses was on his face and he betrayed no emotion at all. He, like Sasuke, wore all black. Next to Shino was Chouji, a bag of chip clenched in his hand stuffing the contents in his mouth at every opportunity. His shirt was long sleeved and green with the words “Meat Tank” written across the back. Chouji’s pants were a grayish color and a little to big for him. Kiba and his dog Akumaru were next to Chouji. Kiba was dressed completely in black leather, which made him look like a gangster, but it didn’t seem to suit his laughing, smiling face.
Bringing up the rear of the group was Neji and Tenten. They were holding hands and slightly blushing. Tenten wore a little pink shirt with baggy tan jeans. Neji wore a long sleeved muscle shirt with a tan vest over it, the Hyuuga clan symbol on his back. He had baggy black jeans to go with it.
Right behind Naruto himself was a boy in a green jumpsuit. He was jumping up and down, waving his hands to try to draw some attention to himself. His name was Rock Lee.
Now the last three all had a different symbol on their forehead protectors. The first one, a red head with a smile on his face, was in deep conversation with Naruto. A red tattoo that said love in Japanese was plastered onto his forehead; this was Gaara of the Sand. He was wearing a skintight blood red shirt and brown, baggy pants.
The other two, Gaara’s older brother and sister, were called Kankouru and Temari. Kankouru wore a black hoodie and black pants. Temari, the girl, wore a light purple long sleeved shirt with a miniskirt.
Hinata just stood there, staring. She was completely amazed that there really was someone here who stood out. But before she knew it she was hitting the pavement. Naruto had accidentally run into her.
“Sorry! I’m really, really sorry. I didn’t mean to knock you down. I wasn’t watching where I was going.” He reached out a hand to her, and she took it. Naruto pulled her to her feet. “I’m sorry, really I am. You aren’t hurt are you?”
She was almost speechless, almost too scared to answer, but she over came it. “N-no. I’m fine.” Hinata had barely been able to squeeze the words out.
“Good. I was worried you were. By the way have I seen you around before?”
“No. I’m new.” Good she was able to speak to him now at least.
“Oh I see. Then I’ll introduce myself. I’m Uzumaki Naruto, the man who will become Hokage. And you are?”
“Hyuuga Hinata.”
“Hinata, eh? I like that name, it suits you.” He smiled broadly at her.
“Arigato, Naruto-Kun.” She blushed.
“Oh! Where are my manners?” This earned a few chuckles from his friends. “That there is Sasuke, and on his arm is Sakura. Ino is next to Sakura and Shika is behind Ino. Next to Shika is Shino and next to Shino is Chouji. Then there’s Kiba and his dog Akumaru. Bringing up the rear is the lovebirds; Neji and Tenten. And this is Gaara and his siblings; Temari and Kankouru.”
“Hi.”
“Hey what about me? What about me?”
“Oh yeah, that’s Lee.”
“Hi.” She smiled at them all.
“Are you a ninja?” Naruto asked. Hinata could feel his eyes on her forehead protector that hung loosely around her neck.
“Hai. I’m the heir to the Hyuuga Clan.” Embarrassment showed all over her face.
“Really? Awesome!” He was still smiling at her, which made her blush. “Hey, Hinata-Chan what’s your first class?”
“History.”
“Cool, so do I, not to mention half my friends here. So I’ll just take the liberty of walking you to class, that is if you let me.”
“Of c-course.” There it was, that stutter again. What was wrong with her? She thought she had stopped doing that. Before she even had time to think about it, Naruto had grabbed her hand and was leading her into the school.

“Sasuke, can I talk to you in private?”
“Sure, Sakura.” They quietly snuck off from the rest of the group. When they were alone, Sasuke spoke first. “So what is it that we need to talk about?”
“Our relationship. We need to talk about our relationship. I need to know Sasuke do you really love me or is there someone else?” She turned her back so he couldn’t see her face. In turn, Sasuke walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her. He pressed his cheek to her temple and whispered in her ear. “Sakura-Chan why do you worry about such things? You know I love you and only you.” He forced her to turn around and he tilted her head back to look at him. Sasuke bend down and gently kissed her lips, a kiss she returned. When they broke apart Sakura hugged Sasuke and he encircled her in his arms. Little did they know someone was watching them.