TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


unfamiliar desires by admin

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
'Its now or never' thought Naruto. 'If she doesn’t fall for me here, in this place, she never will'. They were sitting alone in a small clearing just big enough to view the stars under a canopy of trees. He was sitting close to her, so much closer then she had ever allowed before. It didn’t take that much movement for his hand to reach hers. She turned to face him her eyes wide with shock. Now or never he reminded himself as he pushed himself towards her and his mouth met hers.

The rejection hurt more then the fresh red mark on his cheek, even though part of him knew it was coming. He saw Sakura stand and did the same. Then he turned to look at her. She took a step forward and pulled her hand back, ready to strike him again. Fully planning on smacking him back to next week. Naruto stood tall, accepting his punishment. 'After all this time with Sakura somethings will never change'. He closed his eyes preparing himself for another blow to the face when he felt himself being pulled forward by something tugging on the front of his shirt. He started to open his eyes 'what’s going on? Who’s pulling my shirt? why hasn’t she hit me yet?' He started to wonder 'Is she taking her time to try and hurt me more?' but his mind went blank when he felt something against his lips. He opened his eyes and saw her. He realized it was her tugging him, and it was her lips he had felt against his. She then pulled back for a moment and looked up into his eyes. They held each others gaze for only a moment when she whispered “kiss me again”, and he did. His arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her body against his, closing the distance between them. Her hands grabbed greedily at the front of his shirt, holding him tighter, trying to pull him even closer. Each so lost in the other that nether felt the rain starting to pour down around them.

She had no idea why she was kissing him, or why she was ok with it. She was yelling at herself for liking how close their bodies were, for liking the way his arms were so tight around her, like he would never let go. Some forgotten part of her senses were scolding herself for not just hitting him. If she hadn’t stopped to think, to look at what she was doing and how she liked the way his blonde hair was blowing in the light breeze or how she wished she had let him sit there, holding her hand. She‘d been so close to striking him. Her hand was inches from his face when she hesitated, overwhelmed with a sudden and unfamiliar desire to have him closer. Her hand had acted of its own will pulling him towards her like that. Her lips also took action. But it was to late to change what she had started, she had admitted it to herself when she looked into his deep blue eyes like that. She was in love with Naruto Uzumaki, though she didn’t want to believe it.

It was to much. Way to much to take in at once. They had stopped kissing . Naruto was holding her in his strong arms, to shocked at what had just happened to do anything more. Then, she started to struggle. She pushed herself out of his arms and ran. Naruto called after her but made no attempt to catch her. Sakura ran until she reached her home. “This wasn’t supposed to happen” she said out loud as she gasp for air. “I wasn’t ever supposed to fall for him” her salty tears poured over and mixed with the rain.