TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mission to the Land of Coal by flipomatic

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or anything to do with Naruto.
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or anything to do with Naruto.
"Temari, come in."
"Yes Gaara."
"Temari, take this scroll to Konoha and deliver it to the Hokage. After that, follow the orders she will give to you."
Temari responded, "All right, I will get going immediately."
Temari left. Kankuro came out of the shadows and said,
"I hope you know what you are doing, Gaara."
Gaara responded with a slight look of annoyance. He said
"Temari will be fine. She can handle herself."
"I hope you are right."


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


When Temari got to Konoha she went straight to the Hokage tower and gave Tsunade the scroll. It read


Dear Hokage Tsunade,
Since Temari is the ambassador of the sand in Konoha, I have decided that if you find yourself in need of a spare ninja, you can use Temari's services. She is qualified for just about any mission that you could give to her. She does not know of this plan yet so will you also please fill her in if you decide to send her on a mission.
Kind Regards, Kazekage Gaara.

Tsunade was so shocked that she had to re-read the scroll to make sure she had it right. It actually turned out that she had a mission to the land of coal that needed one more shinobi of Temari's rank at the moment. She said,
"Temari, your Kazekage has given your shinobi services to the leaf village for a while. I plan on using them and am sending you on a mission to the land of coal. Here is a packet with the mission details and the other three shinobi who are going with you are Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Shikamaru Nara."
Temari said, "All of this is fine by me."
"Good, there are hotel reservations for you in a hotel just down the road for tonight." Tsunade replied. Right as Temari was leaving, she grinned to herself. Now she has an excuse to hang out with Crybaby. This is going to be one fun mission.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The next morning Temari went to find the other shinobi who were going on the mission with her. First off was Naruto. He was at Ichiraku Ramen and really easy to find. Temari told him he was going on a mission to the land of coal and to meet her at the gate at sunset. His only question was if Sakura was coming. When Temari told him yes, he seemed to disappear he was so exited to get going. Sakura was pretty easy to find to. The only question she had for Temari was whether or not Naruto was going. The answer was yes and she seemed a little bit relieved.

The most "troublesome" part was finding Shikamaru. Temari could just not find the boy anywhere. After about 2 hours, she found him sitting in a field, watching the clouds. As she arrived, she could just imagine seeing his thoughts.
"I wish I was a cloud," over and over again.
"Hey Crybaby, what are you doing?"
He didn't even move.
"Earth to Shikamaru"
He suddenly noticed she was there." Hi Temari."
She said" Just so you know, you are leading a mission to the land of coal tonight at sunset and if you want more information I am sure Tsunade can provide it for you."
"Thank you a bunch I guess. This is so troublesome. I guess I will be going now. Bye."
"See you around Pineapple head," Was the last thing Shikamaru heard before he walked away. Temari did not follow him, but she did lie down on the grass to just look at the clouds. She then thought, "Darn, that slackers habits are starting to run off on me. I might as well go get ready for the mission." With that final thought, she left.
Chapter end notes: Please review. i want the readers advice.