TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


.: Konoha High :. by FallenStar

[Reviews - 28]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Nejiten-centric
Including Sasusaku plus NarusakuLee hints
kibahina plus Naruhina hints

Really just alot of couples XD
Chapter notes: Tenten;s having a ditzy start...
“Konoha” the girl beamed brightly, tugging at her a inch-too- short skirt.

This place wasn’t new for the brunette, but it sure had changed. Her uncle and aunt had transported her back to Konoha after being home-schooled in Suna for five years. The moment she had been told was still fresh in her mind.

***Flashback

“Tenten?”
“Hai Hai Hai”she jumped around, spinning a pencil in her hand proficiently.
“You’re going back to Konoha”
“Nani?” a confused Tenten perked up.
“Konoha, we’re sending you back”
“But why Uncle? Have I been a nuisance?”
“What!? No...no you’re misunderstanding the situation”
“You’ve grown up now, you’re 15 and you know how to live by yourself” her aunt added.
Tenten’s eyes watered but she nodded, forcing a fake smile before heading off to grab her bag.

***End of Flashback
‘Geez all the time I get thrown back and forth with my realtives , but now I am back where I started’ she looked up at the bus stop.
She stood there silently waiting for the bus.

“Hello” a small voice mumbled.
Tenten was truly spooked by the sound , she turned around to face another girl in the same uniform as hers .
“Oh. Hi there”
“Hey Hinata-chan!!” a flash of yellow and pink yelled out of nowhere.
“Sakura and Ino , how are you” the person called Hinata beamed brightly.
The three broke into a conversation , one with a lot of ‘I know’ and ‘Serious?”

Tenten lowered her head.
Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder.
“Who are you?”
The brunette turned to face the blonde , who was looking at her curiously.
“Oh! Me! No one” Tenten blurted out.
“Pfft, liar. What’s your name?” the strawberry haired girl rolled her emerald eyes.
“Umm, well I am Tenten” she replied, her face a bit brighter.
“Tenten! Well I am Ino and this is forehead girl!” the blonde chuckled, pointing at the girl in pink.
“It’s Sakura and this is Hinata” a glare was directed at Ino before a sweet smile took over the girl’s face.
Tenten nodded , her smile widening.
“Tenten?” Hinata mumbled.
“Hai!”
“Do you remember someone called Ne-”
“SASUKE –KUN!!” a squeal and the sound of wheels rubbing against the gravel.
Tenten turned away from Hinata , and faced the young boy on the street.
His narrowed his onyx eyes at Sakura.
“What is it?”
Sakura stood dumbfounded. She had no idea why she had even called his name.
“Oi! I am talking to you Sakura” he waved his gloved hand in front of her face.
“Umm…”
His raven hair blew in the wind as he waited for Sakura to reply.
“I think she’d like a lift, after all it’s a pain waiting for the bus” Tenten suggested as if she knew who she was talking to.
His eyes looked at her directly , as if piercing straight through her.
“Who-”
“Caught up are you Uchiha?” a voice snickered.
Wheels grinding against the gravel as the bike slowed down to a stop.
“Hyuuga!” Sasuke growled.

Tenten watched the person on the bike smirk at Sasuke.
‘He seems familiar’ she mumbled.
“Familiar?” he raised an eyebrow at her.
Tenten blinked once, twice …three times before shaking her head in confusion.
“That’s Hinata’s cousin, Neji Hyuuga. You sure you know him?” Sakura leant over.
“Neji Hyuuga , one of the most popular guys in Konoha High” Ino giggled , looking out dreamily into the distance.
“Neji Hyuuga?” Tenten repeated.
“That’s me”

Neji jumped of his bike, walking towards Tenten.
Every time he took a step closer, Tenten’s heart started beating faster. She watched the chain attached to his black skinny jeans jangle. She knew he was watching her , and she knew that the words “not to be messed with” was an understatement when it came to this guy.
Tenten backed away , but he kept advancing.
It wasn’t long before her nose was only a centimetre away from his chest.
She took one last step when….
“OUCHIE!”
Tenten clasped the back of her head burying her face into the warmth before her.
“Into the pole?” Hinata gasped.
“Clumsy. Watch where you’re going” Sasuke muttered.
Ino let out a sigh.
“Does she even know what she’s doing?”
“Ahem, Tenten”
Tenten looked up , her eyes sparkling with tears.
The pinkette pointed at “the thing” Tenten’s head was leaning against.

A simple cough.
That’s all it took to make Tenten understand the situation.
“Nani!! Where’d you come from!??” she smashed her head onto his chest in frustration.
“From my mum’s -” Neji stumbled back.
“Shut up! You shouldn’t have been there!”
“It’s your fault you kept backing away. What did you think? I was going to kill you?” his voice was really loud by now.
“Yes” Tenten let out a squeak before covering her mouth , her face turning red from embarrassment.
“Get away from her”
Tenten opened her eyes to see the blonde pushing Neji away .
A protective arm was around her shoulder by the time she had let her hand down.
“I th-think we should do some introductions” Hinata mumbled.
“Introductions later. We have to get to school”
“But the bus…”
“It’s cancelled”
The girls jaw dropped.
“Call Uncle and tell him to get a car here. You’re friends can travel to school in that” Neji pulled his bike up from ground.
“Ohayo Hai…Hai . Oh” Hinata looked up from her cell.
“There’s only two spare seats in the car…and there’s four of us girls”.
Sakura automatically jumped to Sasuke’s side.
Sasuke sweat dropped at the grinning girl.
“Whatever”
Everyone broke into another conversation, trying to figure it out.

Between all the noise, Neji could see a sad face in the corner of his eye.
Tenten had backed away out of the crowd. She looked up at the sky hopelessly.
“I can’t say anything. I’ve just met them and I’ve already practically fought with one of them.” She whispered to herself.
Neji narrowed his eyes ,
“Someone needs to teach that girl that she’s accepted”.
“Ino and Hinata can go in the car” the words caused Tenten to look directly at Neji who was speaking matter-of-factly.
“Ummm , B-but Nii-san, wh-at about Tenten-chan?” Hinata stuttered.
“She can ride on the bike with me”
“Oh”
“Okay”
“Sure”
Confused voice filled the air.
Sasuke had set off with Sakura, even though he had had a thousand second thoughts, while Ino and Hinata had jumped into the car and disappeared around the bend.

A soundless breeze blew, as the two stared at each other in silence.
“I guess we should get going”
“Hai….” Tenten mumbled.
Neji mounted his bike, watching Tenten hurry up to him.
She slid over the bike wheel , trying to balance with holding onto anything.
Neji watched her as she fumbled for a couple of minutes.
“You’re going to have to hold on”
“uhh , Hai hai” Tenten replied .
She wrapped her arm around his shoulders , her chest leaning against his back.
He could feel her heartbeat.
It was getting faster by the second. He chuckled and then pushed off the ground , heading downhill.