TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


What Have I Done? by Shadowbell

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is just a fic I thought up in my spare time. I think my later fics will be better, but I kind of like this one. I don’t own Naruto or any of the Naruto characters.
Neji stood in the stands, watching the Chuunin exams. Uzumaki Naruto had just defeated Inuzuka Kiba. He listened to the announcement of the next match.

“Hyuuga Neji vs. Hyuuga Hinata.” Neji was slightly caught off guard, but he had no objections. His teammates offered encouragement to him before his match.
“You can do it Neji.” Said Tenten.
“Give it your best shot.” Said Rock Lee. Neji simply nodded and walked down the stairs and into the ring.

“Give up now, Hinata. You don’t stand a chance.” Neji taunted as he activated his Byakugan. “I can see that your heart has never been in this. From the beginning, you’ve just been a weak, sheltered little girl.” Hinata activated her own Byakugan, and spoke up.
“I won’t withdraw. The weak little girl you used to know is gone. I’m not going to hold back.”
“Very well, neither will I.” And with that, Neji took up a fighting stance and charged towards his cousin.

Hinata deftly avoided his strike and countered with a soft jab to his thorax. Neji was momentarily winded, but he was quickly back in the fight. Neji targeted a point on Hinata’s arm, and struck with precision. Taking advantage of the momentary opening, he pressed the attack further. By this time, Neji was completely caught up in the rush of battle. He had only one thing on his mind: victory. Striking another pressure point, this time on the girl’s neck, he managed to inflict some real damage. But Hinata wouldn’t give up so easily. The determined girl lunged forward, targeting Neji’s chest. Feeling the pain of Hinata’s attack, he countered with a blow directly above her heart.

Hinata doubled back and started coughing up blood. Neji knew that he had won, and simply waited for his victory to be formalized by hearing his cousin speak those three short words. I give up.

They never came. The blood flow increased, and Hinata’s coughing became more furious. Then, she coughed up a lot of blood and fell to the ground, motionless. Neji stared for a second as the adrenaline rush from the battle died down, and only then did he understand what had happened.
Kurenai leaped down to the arena and rushed to the Hyuuga girl’s side. She placed an ear against Hinata’s chest, listened for a second, and shook her head. “Hinata-kun… is dead.”

A roar of protest erupted from the stands. Some stood in shock, others fought back tears. Even Neji’s own team had turned on him, Tenten calling him a monster while Lee dried her tears. Neji ran from the arena in shame, he hadn’t meant to kill anyone. He had just lost himself in the intense combat. He never particularly cared for Hinata, but now he had lost his only two real friends, and made countless enemies. Sitting on a stump outside, he wondered aloud.

“What have I done?”