TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


I May Be A Fool Niisan...But I'm A Fool For You. by Baka_Onegai_Aishiteru

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
-----Story-----

Since I can remember I have always loved my brother, Itachi is my life. I look up to him and he makes me stronger. When I was younger I wanted to be like him, now I want to be strong enough to beat him. Or…at least that’s what I tell myself, late at night when I cry…heart empty and broken.

I miss him; I won’t lie to you…only to myself. I miss him more then anything, he is my Aniki and always will be. The fact that he killed my clan…no our clan is simply yet another thing I have come to terms with in my short life.

Tell me lies
Slap me on the face
Just improvise
Do something
Really clever
That’ll make me hate
Your name forever


No matter what you do Niisan…I could never hate you. I know that was your goal, well I guess you failed Aniki. You tried so hard and well…I respect your effort, but in the end I love you more then ever.

You might swear
You’d never
Touch a lady
Well, let me say
You’re not too far
From maybe
Every day you find
New ways to hurt me


Your absence in my life hurts…it hurts a lot. You weren’t there when I had my first kiss, the first time I killed and what’s worse is you weren’t there when I first saved a life.

But I can't help it
If I'm just a fool
Always having my heart
Set on you
'Til the time
You start changing
The rules
I'll keep chasing
The soles
Of your shoes


You abandoned me…but I still love you, Aniki…I always will. You are my one true love, my only brother…my only family, but most of all…my only friend. Oh Kami-Sama I’d give anything to see you again Itachi, to touch you, to have you hold me like you used to.

Fool

Some say you died long ago, but I know that isn’t so. I can feel you, I know you’re out there somewhere…maybe you miss me as much as I miss you. Maybe just maybe you wish you were there for me, maybe just maybe you wanted to be there late at night when I cried.

God resigned from
Hearing my own story
Every night I'm paying
Hell for glory
I'm embarrassed but
I'm much more sorry


To everyone else, I’m Godly…perfect. The best ninja out there…but I know they’re wrong. You my dearest brother are the best…you’re so strong, I could never dream of power like yours. But…still I wonder…do you know how powerful you truly are? Foolish me…of course you don’t, you don’t know how much you mean to me. In the end this will be your undoing, I’m so sorry Aniki…you failed.

All this pain begins
To feel like pleasure
With more tears
You’d make a sea


Every time I see your face in my dreams, your beauty and the ever-present grace that is you haunts me. You are everything to me, don’t you see? I want you back in my arms, I want to hug you like I used to. Will you let me?

Of desert
Salt my wounds
And I’ll keep
Saying thank you


I guess I should be thankful, you are alive after all…there is still I chance I can be with you. Somehow…sometime…somewhere…I can’t help loving you.

But I can't help it
If I'm just a fool
Always having my heart
Set on you
'Til the time
You start changing
The rules
I'll keep chasing
The soles
Of your shoes


I tried for so long to find you, I tried to kill you…to avenge like you wanted me too. I thought that’s what I wanted…but now I see, it’s all been in front of me, my need for you. My love…my Aniki.

Fool

I want so badly to hear you say those three words that would complete me, but I can’t remember ever hearing them from you. ‘I love you’ would it kill you to tell me that? Come now brother…are you so heartless you will deny your Ototou this one small gift. But I guess you never were one for gentle words…kindness was never shown by you, not to anyone. Well anyone but me…the ways in which you showed your kindness…other siblings would frown upon them if they knew. You would treat my wounds and train me yes, but you also tried to make me hate you…just to make me stronger. But I still adore you…

But I can't help it
If I'm just a fool
Always having my heart
Set on you
'Til the time
You start changing
The rules
I'll keep chasing
The soles
Of your shoes


I’m older now, I could have a wife and children if I chose. But I could never have a family…not if you aren’t part of it. Is it wrong to want ones own flesh and blood? Maybe so…but I love you anyway. I want you Niisan, maybe more then I should. Is it wrong to want to feel your skin against mine? I just want to know you’re alive.

Fool
I can't help it baby


I want you…

Fool
I can't help it baby


I need you…

Fool
I can't help it baby


I crave you…

Fool
I can't help it baby


Aniki…will you come home?

Fool
I'm a fool
I'm a fool


-----End-----
Chapter end notes: Tell me what you think...I respect honesty so don't hesitate to let me know my faults!

Peace.