TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


I am the one you hate? by ForyourLove

[Reviews - 14]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A long yawn breezed through her lips as her shoulder's rolled back to release some of the tension that had been building up in her shapely frame. After a moment reality set back in as she shook the grogginess from her mind and propped her chin on her open palm and stared with wide eyes, to keep from falling back asleep.

A lazy leer pulled up the side of her mouth as she raised a neatly kept brow, a small girl with long brunette hair had just ran into the class. Her cheeks were flush, eyes wide, and mouth parted slightly as she panted to catch her breathe.

The teacher turned slightly from the chalkboard and sighed, "Tenten, you're late...is there any good reason for this?" Placing her hands on her hips as she stood straight and took in one deep breath the girl shook her head then exhaled before finally speaking.

"No Mr. Umino...I'm sorry, I just got here late. I'm sorry." Her light brown eyes looked to the teacher's with a sincere apology as he sighed and waved her back.

"Its alright Tenten, I can understand just take your seat." The teen nodded with a bright smile now on her face as she turned and headed for her seat.

For the remainer of class no one really said anything as they stared ahead, half the class attentive and taking notes while asking questions wilst the other half looked half dead with drool leaking out of the corners of their mouths, eyes heavy and fogged over. When finally the bell rang Temari slowly pulled out of her seat and sauntered over to the girl's desk whom had been late to class. "Hey." The blonde let the words roll from her tongue with a seductive purr.

Tenten looked up with a small smile as she pulled her bag out from under the desk and packed it with her books, "Hello Temari. Whats up?" she asked politely after finally packing her bags and making it half way through the door with the blonde trailing her closely.

Walking down the hall a light blush decorated the brunette's cheek as Temari's arm hooked with hers. "Nothing much my little fighter, just thinking about you." Quickly Tenten recovered as she jerked her arm away from the slightly taller female and hissed.

"What if someone saw us Temari? You know my family would freak...I can't afford to...um...come out now."

The blonde's eyes narrowed as her hands came up to her hips as she stopped behind the brunette that was opening her locker. Tenten felt the eyes boaring into the back of her skull as she finally opened her locker and started pulling books out while placing another one in. "Temari, I'm sorry I just..." She was cut off as a half growl came from behind her.

"You just aren't ready to fully commit is all. You don't want to be with me so you wont tell your,"

"Damnit Temari! We've been through this before." The brunette was half desparate as she slammed her locker and turned to her girlfriend, thankful the hall was clearing since the bell would ring in one minute. "I want to tell my family...but if I did you know I would be shamed, or worse. I can't take that now and I don't want our relationship to be anymore strained then it is now with all our sneaking around."

Green eyes glared at her through thick silky bangs as the other's mouth parted, "I understand Tenten...I just don't want to have to hide anymore, I don't see why you can't understand that. It wont be all that bad. I started with my mom...they tend to be more understanding. Tenten...I can't be with you anymore...not until we can actually be together."

Temari turned and walked away, fists clenched at her sides as she stomped off to her next class knowing she would be a bit late. Tenten stared at the retreating back as tears swelled in her eyes, she felt like the rest of her turned to an unstable blob of mush as she trembled a bit, tears swelling relentlessly behind her lids causing larges tears to brim over and stream down her heated cheeks.

Her mind scrambled for words, for thoughts, anything solid that would keep her there but nothing came as she stared down the empty hall, slowly she felt her heart crumble in her chest, each piece of it echoing through her now hollow shell as it crashed onto her hopes and dreams now destroyed.

It seemed like an eternity of minutes had clicked by as she stood frozen in the hallway, mind in a silent shock, until she callopsed onto herself and fell into a heap of flesh that hundled into a small ball. Not long after her self-defeat she had been found and taken immediatly to the nurses office. She said nothing the whole time she was kept in the counsilers office after it was determined she wasn't physically ailled. When finally the office had given up her mother had arrived, her face etched with worry and confusion.

"Tenten sweety whats wrong? You can tell me baby." Her mother cooed as she brought her disillustioned daughter into her strong embrace. Sobs crept through the drained teen as her arms hung limply at her sides, she didn't know what to do or say she just wanted to be home in her bed to think, to be alone.

"Please take me home mom. I just want to sleep." the only words to wheeze through her chapping lips as her elbow came up so her arm could wipe away the glossy tears that stained her cheeks.

Her mother nodded with a half knowing smile as she wrapped her arm around her daughter's shoulders and kept her close as they walked from the building. As they walked to the car her mother's freehand came up and fingers lovingly brushed away the long bangs that were falling in her daughter's vision, "You can tell me anything Tenten....I will help you with anything. Just don't be afraid." She smiled as she spoke letting her fingers rest for a brief moment cupping her daughter's cheek before falling back to her side as she helped Tenten into the car.

The ride was silent, opting to keep the radio off in case Tenten felt compaled to tell her anything during the drive and didnt' want it to be a distraction. Staring out the window as the world past by in a blurr Tenten felt part of her mind brighten as she took to heart what her mother had said as they left the school. "Anything?" the teen asked as she slowly turned to face her mother, with a grief-filled hopeful expression.

"Anything what dear?" her mother asked with a raised eyebrow, half relieved her daughter was starting to speak.

"Anything, I can tell you anything?" her eyes gleamed with need as she leaned closer to her mom and reached out so that her hand was resting on her mother's thigh, loosly gripping the long skirt. A reasurring smile took her mother's lips with a soft glow illuminating her features.

"Of course sweetheart! Anything." She took good measure in turning to nod then turned back to the road.

Tenten's lower lip was sucked in as she slowly knawed on it, 'She will understand...she is my mother, she said she would help with anything...mother loves me so I shouldn't be so worried. She will protect me no matter what.' Taking a deep breathe as she reassured herself Tenten nodded. Her mind almost clear and solid on this thought.

"Mom I'm lesbian." she stated firmly, making sure her mother heard her the first time so she wouldn't have to repeat herself. Before the shock registered on her mother's face Tenten continued, "I've had a girlfriend for about two years now and I love her...she left me today because we couldn't be open and I'm tired of lieing to everyone." she fell silent after that as her fingers pulled tighter on the skirt.

It looked like a torent of emotions swirled in her mothers wide eyes as her knuckled turned an ill shade of white as they gripped the wheel tighter. "Mom?" Tenten's voice was desparate as she leaned closer and pleaded, "Mom please....say something." tears again found their home trailing down her swollen eyes and leaked down her chin.

Another heavy minute passed when suddenly a hand shot over and smacked her cheek then quickly pulled back and ripped her daughter's hand from her thigh as she glared dead ahead. Tenten cradled her stinging cheek as she stared in shock and disbelief, her jaw quivered as ghosts of words tumbled from her lips, tears now raining down.

The car came to a grinding hault outside their house and quickly her mother left the car not even turning back to her child as she stormed into her house and slammed the door shut behind her. Tenten sat their shaking, mind completely blown away. It took a while but she finally climbed out of the car and quickly shuffled to her house and ripped the door open, thankful it wasn't locked.

With soft trembling steps she walked toward the source of her mother's voice.

"No I don't care...............yes now.........its important..........no I wont talk about it over the phone just get home now I don't know how to deal with this myself." With that said the teen heard the phone click then something slam against a nearby wall. She jumped back as her heart stopped its repeated slamming. Not knowing what to do the brunette just stood there frozen in the hall as she heard her mother pace back and forth muttering to herself.

'What did I do?...Why is this happening?', "I'm sorry." the words fell from her lips without her realizing, quickly after the door to her father's home office tore open and her mother glared down at her.

"You are sorry?! SORRY TENTEN?! What exactly are you sorry for? The fact that you just embarassed me at your school for your little drama show? The fact that you are a....a.....a lesbian," the word hissed from her lips as she took another step forward, "Or maybe the fact that now we are shamed and if anyone knows of you no one in this house will be able to live it down. Do you know what this will do to your fathers career?"

Tenten's head shook as she rasped a no. "Of course you don't! You are such a child thinking of only what you want!" The girl flinched thinking her mother's hand was about to connect with her cheek once more but when nothing happened her eyes slowly fluttered open, then blinked as she looked up.

Her mother's fingers were cupping her own face as she sobbed to herself. Tenten took a step forward in a move to comfort her mother but was taken back again when her mother stomped off still sobbing, "Don't you touch me."

'I'm so sorry....I don't know how to change it....I didn't want to be this way....I didn't mean for it to be like this....momma please understand....momma please help me......don't leave me alone. Please.' her eyelids batted wildly, trying to blink back the tears as she choked on her sobs.

Not too much time had pasted when she heard another car's door slam in their driveway, then the front door opened. She stood motionless as she heard her mother confront her father. She stared at the wall ahead of her in the other direction of the voices. The muffled whispers soon became shouting as her mother finally told her father the horrible secret.

"Where is she?!!" his voice bellowed soon after followed by quick banging, which could only be the stomping of his feet. Tenten whipped around as she felt her father nearing. Her body convulsed as fear pulsed through her body. "Daddy I'm sorry!" A harsh crack could be heard as an open hand crashed against her cheek.

"You can not call me that, I am not the father of a child like you. I want you out of my house now! You don't belong here, you don't live here, you will not put a black mark on my life that keeps me from reaching higher.....you aren't worth it."

His words ripped through her as the tears could no longer flow, her body stopped all trembling. Nothing reacted as she stood there in the hall, father only inches from her face as he hissed. Everything was blank, the tears and sobs no longer enough to express how she was feeling, or not feeling, at that moment. It seemed all time had stopped for that second.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW YOU WHORE CHILD! Don't you dare come back, I don't care what happens to you from here on out." With that he stepped aside and pointed to the door. When the teen didn't move his eyes flared with rage, his arm snapping out and fingers dug into her arm as he ripped her from her spot and started dragging her down the hall.

Her mind snapped together for a moment as she looked up in horror, "Daddy please! Daddy don't do this! I'm sorry I'll change I don't mean to be, I can stop please daddy I love you please I don't know what to do. DADDY PLEASE I LOVE YOU LET ME-," She felt her head crack into the pavement as she was thrown out of her house.

With wide eyes she looked up to the closed door. She leaped up and ran to the windon, palms slamming into the glass as she screeched, "Please, please, please, please, please, mommy! Daddy let me in I'm sorry I promise I can change." Her eyes caught with her mothers for a moment and her banging stopped as she pleaded silently, "Momma." The whisper fell from her lips as she watched the woman turn and walk away, a scrowl firm on her face.

Tenten's arms went numb as she stared into the window, slowly they fell to her sides as she hiccupped. "I don't know what to do." her voice was weak and shaky.

Quickly night came, she was still standing there staring in the window, face blank and drawn. All signs of life taken away leaving a ghost figure standing there staring in. The cold night air pressed against her skin and played with her hair as it circled, trying to bring her back, trying to bring a smile to her face. Finally even the wind gave up on the teen as she stood frozen in the light of the half moon and two nearby street lamps.

Her eyes flicked to the left as she caught sight of movement, slowly her mother walked toward the door...for a moment hope almost crept into her scattered thoughts....until her eyes rested on the bags in her mother's hands. The door opened with a gentle creak, the screen door was pushed open. Tenten turned with jerking movements, as if her body had turned into metal that was formed together with misshappen parts. Small eyes looked up into her mothers as a frail whisper parted from her lips, "Please."

The bags hit the ground causing a small stir in the dirt, "Leave now Tenten...before your father takes you somewhere for you.....trust me......that would be far worse." The door shut with a slam and her mother quickly stormed through the living room back to the other side of the house.

A single tear caressed her cheek as she stared at the bags. "Alone?" she wheezed before bending over slowly and pulling her backpack over her shoulders then gripping the duffle bag with her right hand and turning.

She walked down the sidewalk, eyes zoned out as her breathing came in raggid pants. She tried to think of places she could go, how she could live now, how she could reach the goals she had set long ago if her life is now all thrown off course.

With a good three hours walk from her parents house to where she found herself Tenten finally sank onto a bench. She sat there sitting alone with the stars beaming and moon smiling. She found no comfort in their attempts to strengthen her.

'I don't know what I did....I can't change who I am.

--I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.--

--*--*--*--*--

And yes pretty much all of them will end sad of course, thats how it happens in real life.

You can imagine what happens afterwords, how life can get better afterwords, but thats not what I'm addressing now ^__^

Oh and you might be asking 'Why Tenten?' well I'll tell you. I could sell her better for this part because there can't be to much hate toward her seeing how she isn't really seen much. If it was Sakura or Ino there would be a lot of HELL YEAHS and such and Hinata...well that is obvious *chuckles*

Well hope you enjoyed...tell me what you think! Later!