TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A wooden heart still loves... by i_love_anime_guys

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: KJ: I take credit only for the story not the idea since it was Shikyo-sama who requested it since she had writers block
Shikyo-sama: THANK YOU KJ!!!
KJ: HEHEHE I am luffed 8]
‘My life is over I cant believe I let it happen to me I don’t know why I didn’t try to escape, maybe I was to scared, but I suppose I can’t change what has happened’

Sakura Haruno lay in a bloody pool on the ground, her demolished car was only a few feet away it had careened off the road sped down the side of the mountain and smashed into a tree at the bottom, her body had been destroyed in the blast and now she lay there waiting for death.

Her mangled body would be of no use to her, even if she were to survive she would not walk again nor would she be able to do much by herself.

Her vision went a little fuzzy and she smiled as a butterfly flew over her body and fluttered on, this seemed like a fitting way to die at least that’s what she thought until the crack of a twig being stepped on caught her attention, she tried to lift her head to see what or who it was but to no avail he vision just blurred more then everything was black.

*Time transition*

Sakura’s eye’s fluttered open and she sat up, it was then that she remembered her incident and cringed waiting for the pain but it never came she looked down at her body and saw that it was entirely in one piece her hands ran down her body over and over again, not only was she in one piece but her skin was flawless, no scars, no bruises, and no blood. It was then that she decided to look at her surroundings, She was in a house or something with a bedroom silk black sheets covered her body and the room she was in was beautifully decorated many carved statues were placed around the room even the bed with it’s ivory posts was perfect.

Sakura stood up and placed her feet on the floor next to the bed she stood but found her legs a bit wobbly and hard to control, she placed her hand on the side of the bed and practiced walking and soon found it easier than previously suggested she let go of the bed and walked to the door she passed a mirror and it was then that she noticed that her normal clothes which had been torn to shreds In the crash were gone and had now been replaced by a long white gown that flowed to about her calves. She opened the door and walked into what looked like a living room.

“Wow you have already mastered your legs, you are a truly talented ninja indeed.” Spoke a man as he rose from his place on a couch.

Sakura studied him, he was a pale well built and slightly muscular man he had red hair that reminded her of her childhood friend Gaara he wore a whit shirt and a thin black jacket over it along with some tan cargo pants and some black ninja sandals.

“W-who are you?” She asked as he walked closer to her so that they were just a few feet apart.

His hand came up and stroked her cheek.

“I am Sasori the Puppet master, I came across your body during my walk through the woods and I…fixed you…” He said pausing through his sentences.

“Exactly how did you…ugh!” She took a step and landed on her foot wrong causing her to topple over to the ground.

Sasori chuckled, picked her up bridal style and sat down on the couch, holding her in his lap he grabbed a brush from the table next to him and he began brushing her hair.

“Don’t worry my dear your still getting used to your new legs and body don’t worry.” He cooed as he brushed her hair.

She curled up more into his lap and buried her face into his chest to prepare herself.

“How did you fix me?” Her question came out, muffled by his shirt.

“I…am not a normal puppet master to save your life I had t sign a deal with a demon and he agreed to give you your life if I made you my…puppet.” He held her close as he said the last part.

But she broke out of his grasp and looked into his eyes with draining light.

“So im a…Giant puppet?” She said silently.

“You are not a true puppet for you have no strings I burned them, to be honest you’re a puppet free to walk as you please…but I don’t think you should tell anyone of your puppet limbs, they will not believe you, nor will you feel human enough to relate to them, to be honest I don’t know what is going to happen.” He explained.

Sakura nodded and tried walking again. This time she got farther and was able to walk better but after a few minute toppled over again. Sasori helped her up and walked her to the next room, it was big and spacious and had railing on the sides of the room.

“You can practice walking here im going to help you and you’ll get the hang of it in no time.” He said in a caring tone.

She stood and began walking around the room tripping occasionally but by the end of the day she had mastered walking and was working on running.

Sasori stood up and motioned for her to follow him. They walked into what looked like a kitchen and she sat at the table.

“Shouldn’t being a puppet mean I don’t get hungry?” She said clutching her stomach.

Sasori sighed and shook his head.

“Your chest and hips were not destroyed in the crash only your limbs and certain organs had to be crafted from my special puppet wood…so you can still do human things like breath, eat, go to the bathroom you know…” He explained.

She nodded approvingly to say that she understood and he handed her a sandwich which she gladly ate.

“So why do you live all the way out here in the forest?” She asked while munching on the sandwich.

He was silent for a while and she thought he didn’t hear her but he finally spoke up.

“We’re not that far from the city only about 5 minutes on foot, but I moved out here so I could live with my puppets in peace.” He said as he nibbled on a sandwich.

“So you must really like puppets if you moved to be with them how long have you been making them?” She asked as she finished the sandwich.

“As long as I can remember…” He said as he stood up.

They walked out of the kitchen and he flipped the lights off.

“Time for bed Sakura-chan,” He said pointing to a room.

She poked her head into the room and looked back at him unsure, he grinned for what was sure to come.

“S-Sasori-san can I possibly sleep with you tonight?” She whispered as her face turned a pinkish color.

‘A puppet never likes to be far from its master, she even called me san…’ Sasori thought.

“Sure.” He smiled and walked into his room with her following behind him.

She crawled under the covers next to him and cuddled into his side his face turned a little red as she did so.

It was silent for a while until finally Sasori spoke up.

“Goodnight Sakura-chan.” And with that he fell asleep.

*The next day*

The morning was strange, Sakura wanted to go home but she didn’t want to leave the man who called himself her master after what he had done for her. She had been in thought all morning while she practiced running outside in the woods. Soon she had gotten it down and it was time to leave. She came into the house and sat down no the couch next to him. Fr a long time it was silent and just as she was about to speak he beat her to the punch.

“Sakura-chan I know that you want to return to your life and I just want to say that you are free to come and go as you please, in fact if you want you can forget that any of this ever happened and never come back so when your ready you can go.”

He handed her a key and a purse full of money.

“W-what’s this for?” She said noticing how much money was in the bag.

“Well the key is for your house I recovered it from the crash and the money is for anything you decide to use it for I think your going to need it…don’t worry I have plenty of money.” He said as he stared at her.

She stood and crept over to stand in front of him.

“I just wanted to say…Thank you for all of your help if it weren’t for you I’d be…gone…” She said scooting a little closer before she leaned her body against his and brushing her lips gently over his. She turned and walked out the door.

“Goodbye Sasori-kun I will always remember you.” She said as she stopped in the doorway.

“So long Sakura-chan take care of yourself.”

And with that she was gone.

*Back at Sakura’s house*

She had visited all of her friends and told them that she had been camping for 2 days so they didn’t ask questions she went to her house but she couldn’t pa attention to anything and a pain was growing in her chest.

Sakura now sat on the edge of her bed clutching her chest, it had been 3 hours since she left the house and now her wooden heart ached for his company. Soon she could take it no more and she threw on some clothes and ran outside where it was pouring rain and over in the direction of the cabin.

She was drenched as she ran but she kept going at one point she slipped and fell hard onto the pavement but she got up and kept going until she was at the front door of the cabin she hit it desperately because of her lack of strength she leaned on the side of the door’s frame and panted heavily.

The door opened and grabbed her by the waist, she looked into the eyes of her master and smiled as he pulled her inside and hugged her close.

“I…Came…back…” She panted into his chest.

“I knew you would…” He murmured as he leaned down and kissed her passionately.

She pulled him as close as she could to her and kissed back just as passionately.

She pulled back from his face and looked at him for a short while.

“I love you Sasori-kun please tell me you love me back.” She pleaded looking into his eyes.

He held her close and kissed her again.

“Of course I love you Sakura-chan always and forever.”

They hugged each other close for what seemed like hours until Sakura finally spoke up.

“Thank you Sasori-kun…”

THE END!!!!
Chapter end notes: .
KJ: Thanks to all for reading this please R&R cuz i will luff you forever 8]