TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mirror Revelations by brumal

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Fanfiction = Not my characters
Chapter notes: Fanfiction = Not my characters
Beta-read by Nadramon on ff.net
You have no idea how much I liked your face. How you would twist it when you are disgusted or shocked, or keep it smooth when you are calm, or how it’s so relaxed when you’re unconscious or sleeping. I even like the way your face is when you’re angry at me, because you look so hilarious sometimes. Keep it that way long enough and maybe it’ll stick.

You have no idea how much I liked your dark eyes. The way they would flicker and look around, always uncaring. But when I got you angry, they always held an inextinguishable flame. It was then when I noticed that you never glared at someone else like that. You glared, yes, but never the way you glared at me.

You have no idea how much I liked your hair. Although it was strange and spiked in the back, giving you the most ridiculous chicken-butt hair ever, it was still very beautiful. I liked the way it shone blue in the light and how your bangs would whip around in a strong breeze. I liked the way they covered your eyes sometimes when you were looking down. And I would also learn to like the softness of it all.

You have no idea how much I liked your skin. It was always so pale and smooth. And even when you were marred with scratches and wounds, it was still pretty in your own weird way. Yet everyday, you furrowed that skin up, just to give me a glare with your eyes, and your hair sticking to your face as the wind blew by. Perhaps one day, I will learn to love the warmth of your skin as well.

You have no idea how much I liked your smirk. Such an arrogant smirk, but I’ve noticed that you never gave it to anyone else except for me. I don’t care if it was always one of your “I’m better than you” smirks or maybe a “See, I was right all along” smirks. I still liked them. Because I knew that you never smiled to anyone else.

You have no idea how much I liked your touch. Even though the only time I could feel it was when you hit me or accidentally brushed by me, I didn’t care. I’ve noticed that your punches aren’t as hard at time, and your kicks always “miss”, and your grip on my arms would sometimes linger a little too long. And sometimes, I find you “accidentally” brushing up against me dozens of times a day.

You have no idea how much I liked your voice. Though the only time I could hear it was when you were retorting or yelling or arguing with me, I didn’t care. Sometimes your voice was so comforting. It has always been so deep and smooth, as if you would never mess up your sentences. And that’s the way I liked it, despite the fact that it always lacked emotions.

You have no idea how much I liked your small “Hn”s. You never spoke much, except when you’re arguing with me, but always reply with a small “Hn.” Always like that. And it annoyed the guts out of me, but I learned to like it. Such a small and insignificant thing, but it sounded so endearing sometimes. For once I listened long enough, I found that the “Hn” you gave me was always accompanied with a small smirk or a tone of amusement.

You have no idea how much I liked you calling me “dobe.” When we always had fights and quarrels and every other word we said was “dobe” or “teme.” And Sakura-chan and Kakashi-sensei and everyone else would sigh and roll their eyes at us. Then they would back away as we fought.

You have no idea how I liked your blush. I’ve only seen it once or twice, but it’s funny when you blush. How you turn away stubbornly and deny whatever you just said or did. Then your eyes would close and you would stick your nose in the air. It makes me want to hug you and laugh in your ear, making you blush even more.

You have no idea how much I liked your eyelashes. Now, don’t go freaking out on me because I used to watch you when you fell asleep… I’m pretty sure you’ve done so too, so shut it. I really like how they fan out when you’re asleep… And how prickly and soft they are when I run my fingers across them. And when you wake up and yawn, those tears that get caught in them are so shiny…

You have no idea how much I liked you.

How I liked the way you walk, or the way you breathed, or the way you looked at things, or fell asleep, or turned red when you were mad, or laughed softly when you were happy…

You have no idea how much I loved you.

How I loved the way you pretended not to care, or grimace when you said something you weren’t supposed to say, or the way you would grudgingly smile when I joked with you, or the way you would say “I hate you” so many times to me it was almost automatic.

You have no idea how much I want you back.

How I loved the way you accidentally muttered “I love you” to me when you drank sake instead of water, or the way you sigh when I go away, or the way you looked at me when I fought you to keep you here.

You have no idea how much I want you back…

How I loved the way you grinned at me when we were young, or how you would ignore me when the girls were around, or the way you would smack me on the head when I said something wrong.

Sasuke, you have no idea how much I want you back, just so that I can love you all over again.