TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Lily. by Frewtess

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Disclaimer: I do not own any part of Naruto, characters or anything like that. I do however own Yuri and Hakou.
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own any part of Naruto, characters or anything like that. I do however own Yuri and Hakou.
(thoughts)
~flash back~
A young angelic looking Kunoichi walked her way through the harsh desert of Suna. She had long dead straight navy blue hair that touched her mid back, piercing sapphire blue eyes, pale white skin, and a perfect body. She wore a tight blue spaghetti strap tank top, tight blue jeans with her Konoha forehead protector sewn into the right thigh of her pants, combat boots under her pants, her weapons pouch was on the same thigh at her forehead protector but it was above it, and she wore black gloves on her hands they were like Kakashi's but they went up to just before her elbows. You would think that she was hot out under the hot desert sun but no she was perfectly cool. She thought back to the mission Tsunade had given her.

~She waited in the Hokage's office and stood in front of Tsunade's desk awaiting her mission briefing. Tsunade sighed and looked up to the young girl. Yuri was afraid that she was in trouble for hurling Naruto into the lake yesterday. "Yuri you are to go to Suna and escort the Kazekage and his siblings to Konoha." said Tsunade. "Hai Hokage – sama who will I be going with?" asked Yuri. "No one you are going alone." replied Tsunade. Yuri sighed and bowed. She knew that she could easily do this alone but she did not want to make the journey by herself it would take less time for her to go alone but she wanted some company. Tsunade handed papers over to Yuri so she could get into Suna. Yuri walked over to the door and was about to turn the handle when she remembered that she needed to know. "When do I leave?" asked Yuri. "1 hour go get ready." mumbled Tsunade pulling out a bottle of sake. With that she left to get ready and set off on her long journey.~

Finally Suna come into view she smiled in relief as she saw the huge walls. About 10 minuets later she reached the guards, one of them was a boy her age and the other was an older man and the boys hungry eyes checked Yuri out quite a few times. "I'm here from Konoha." Yuri said handing over the papers Tsunade gave her to the older man. "Hmm... they only sent you to escort our Kazekage humph." Yuri glared at the older man. "Fine if you're going to be like that I will just return to Konoha." countered Yuri. The man noticed her forehead protector on her leg when she turned to leave. She turned on her heel and was stopped by a hand on her shoulder. "Wait fine I believe you. Go on in, you are to meet them at the Kazekage's tower." The older man said letting go of her shoulder. Yuri was kind of creeped out that the guy touched her but she shook it off and turned around and received her papers from the man. She started to walk into Suna when she stopped and turned to the younger man. "You know if you don't stop drooling you'll die from dehydration." Yuri snapped. The boy turned away immediately blushing and whipping the glistening drool off his face as Yuri walked into the city walls.

She found the Kazekage tower with relative ease because it was the biggest building in the village. She walked into the tower and when up to the receptionist. "Hi I'm here to escort the Kazekage and siblings to Konoha." Yuri smiled politely showing her the papers. "Ah yes they will be down momentarily you may have a seat." The lady said pointing to some seats. She sat down glad to be off her feet even if it was only for a while. A few minutes later a sand shinobi came down the stairs, he had spiky black hair and wore the usual Sand Shinobi attire. He saw her and stopped dead in his tracks. "Hey hottie you lost?" he asked. Yuri ignored them and pulled a book out of her weapons pouch. "Hello are you listening?" growled the shinobi, Yuri continued reading. He grabbed her shoulder and shook her. Yuri glanced at his hand then finally said "Take it off or I'll break it off." But he didn't move it. She put her book away then grabbed his wrist and twisted it around then stood up and twisted it behind his back. "Let go of me you bitch." The boy grunted in pain. She twisted his arm more causing him to cry out in pain. "Ah hem." Some one said from behind. Yuri turned to find Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari. She let the boy go and he ran out of the building. "I'm guessing you’re the escort?" sighed Temari. Kankuro couldn't take his eyes off of Yuri and Gaara was a little confused. "Yes I am." smiled Yuri. "Your kidding right? There is no way someone as hot as you could be our escort." laughed Kankuro. Yuri shrugged and began to walk away. "Wait! Ignore Kankuro. He is a hormonally struck 18 year old." stated Temari. Yuri stopped and giggled. "I am not Temari!" yelled Kankuro. "So your not 18? Damn I guess this 17 year old was wrong." Yuri giggled sarcastically. "So you're interested?" Kankuro smirked seductively causing Yuri and Temari to make faces like they were going to puke. "Enough Kankuro you're making me sick too. Lets go." growled Gaara leaving the building with the others following close behind.

They walked silently to the gates until Yuri saw the same boy still there. She hoped that he would be gone. She let out a frustrated sigh at the thought of him drooling again. Temari noticed and asked "What's up with you?" "Nothing just thinking." She smiled and continued walking. She thought it was childish of her to be thinking that way so pushed the thought to the back of her mind. They walked past the guards and out into the desert with the guy watching Yuri's every move.

They got about half way into the desert when the sand siblings noticed she had nothing with her. "Hey didn't you bring anything?" questioned Temari. "Me? No not on this short of a trip." replied Yuri. "You call this a short trip?" exclaimed Kankuro. She nodded with a confused look on her face. Around sunset the sand had disappeared and the trees were growing thicker when Yuri realized that 2 out of 4 people here needed sleep so she stopped in a clearing they were currently walking through. "We will rest here tonight." she said sitting down against a tree at the edge of the clearing. Temari and Kankuro seemed relieved. Yuri went off into the woods and gathered some wood for a fire. She came back a made a fire then went back to the tree and saw Gaara on a branch above her. He looked down at her and he felt a pain in his stomach but it was not a bad one more of a welcoming tingle. Temari and Kankuro fell asleep. Yuri pulled out a Kunai and started whirling it around. Something knocked the kunai out of her hand and it struck her upper arm making a deep gash. A bit of warm blood dripped down as she looked to see what knocked her kunai away. It was sand that led up to Gaara on the branch above her. She pulled her right glove off and a green chakra appeared around her hand as she healed her wound then pulled her glove back on. She stood up and jumped up to where Gaara was sitting looking up at the stars. She sat legs hanging off the branch. "Why did you knock my kunai away Kazekage – sama?" Yuri finally asked. He looked at her then back up to the stars. "Don't you need sleep as well?" Gaara said. "No and you have not answered my question." replied Yuri. "I didn't know why you had the kunai out and I thought you were going to cut yourself." said Gaara. "I was not going to cut myself I was just bored." Yuri clarified. He looked at her to see that her eyes seemed to sparkle in the moon light. The pain from earlier struck him again, he gripped his shirt over his heart hating that feeling in his chest. "Are you ok Kazekage – sama?" Yuri asked concerned. "Hn." was his reply. She made a hand sign and green chakra surrounded her hand again she pressed it to his chest. He was surprised at what she was doing but didn't say anything he just grabbed her hand and pushed it away. Yuri shrugged getting down from the tree and sat next to the fire for the rest of the night.
Chapter end notes: Well here is the first chapter of my first attempt at a fanfic i hope you all liked it. Help/Tips are welcome.