TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Jealousy And Regret by rasengan_welch

[Reviews - 19]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I've decided to write this while i work on the sound's new shadow.so R&R..
Spring,the season of love was in progress.Red and white can be seen all over the village,shaped as hearts and other lovely things.This meant that Valentine's Day was getting near.Only a week away at least.Almost everybody who wanted to go to the events had a date:

Shikamaru:Temari(forced)
Kiba:Hinata (he begged for it)
Neji:Tenten(she bugged him to death)

But the only people who still didn't have a date was Ino,Naruto,Sasuke,and Sakura.But Sasuke was less likely to go at all.And mentioning Haruno and Uzumaki,they were in one of their daily conversations.Consisting of Naruto popping the question over and over again."Sakura?" Naruto pleaded,following his female team member all over konoha,"No,Naruto..." "Sakura?" "No.." "Sakura? please?" "NO!" "But it'll be fun!" "I said no,I'm going with Sasuke!"

"But that show-off isn't even going!" "I'll make him come,then." "If he doesn't,then will you go with me?" "NO!" she yelled out,being heard halfway across the district they were in."But.." he begged even more,people then started to crowd them,wondering why a girl would say 'no' so many times.

"Hey,come on! give the guy a chance!" a man called out,"Yeah,you say no,but you might like it." a younger woman agreed.Then even more people came over to try and convince Sakura."It's almost Valentine's Day.How could you say no?" another man said,Sakura growled to herself and had already lost her temper.Everyone around her was talking and wouldn't stop.Now she had finally snapped."NO,NO,NO,NO,NO!" she screamed,"I'M NOT GOING OUT WITH NARUTO!! HE'S ANNOYING,FOOLISH,AND STUPID!" she then pointed at him in great anger,"JUST LOOK AT HIM,WOULD YOU EVER WANT TO BE ALONE WITH...THAT?!?!"

Everyone looked down at Naruto who was on his knees,hands clapped together,pouting with puppy-dog eyes,and everything else needed."Mmm,I don't see anything wrong with 'em." a woman commented,"Agreed,he looks like he's the type to treat a girl nice." a old man mentioned.

"FOR THE LAST TIME,NO MEANS NO,NARUTO!!!"

Everyone left the two with groans and their own remarks *yes,everything that you're thinking*

Sakura turned and left the turned down,and drooping Naruto.He tried hard,even got help from the other villagers,but nothing worked.'Sakura..' he thought to himself,a shadow then covered his position.He turned around to see Ino behind him."Hi,Naruto.why are you on the floor? did you lose something?" Naruto arose and looked away with no emotion shown,heartbroken,"The only thing I did lose was my spirit." Ino had put on a concerned look,"Why? What happened?"

Naruto looked at her and then at the floor,"I don't wanna talk about it.." "Come on,you can tell me." Naruto looked at Ino once more,since she showed that she cared about his troubles and feelings."It's..Sakura,she won't do anything with me for valentines day,no matter how much I begged.." "So that's why you were on the floor? But anyway,why would you want Sakura? You know you wouldn't have a chance with her.She's too violent."

He continued to stay at his post,"..." "I mean really,it's like she has no sense of emotion for anyone but Sasuke.So that's why I realized how stupid I was to love someone that doesn't love me back.Poor Sakura.." she ended,shaking her head in pity.

Naruto still hasn't moved,but was lost in thought,'Maybe Ino might..'.He grabbed her hands and brought them up between them both as he went closer."Will you spend Valentine's Day with me? I promise I'll do good" Ino turned pink as she stared into Naruto's deep blue eyes,"I..." 'Is this..Naruto?' she thought."Well..Sasuke isn't going to any of the events so I guess I could.I'm not doing anything else on that day,anyway." Naruto grinned at her from ear to ear,"Thanks,Ino! I'll make our Valentine's Day a time you won't forget!"

He hugged her and ran off with a wave.Ino stared as her body was losing balance.She slumped down onto the floor,confused."Naruto just..hugged me?" she said to herself.Much like how Hinata would be whenever Naruto got near her,Ino's cheeks went red and her face got pinker at the thought of them on a date for the first time.But first,they had to get to know each other better.