TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Secrets Revealed by Hinata_Uchiha15

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: You make the person. Just pretend it's your own OC if you have one. If you don't just think of a character with no name. I might reveal the name at the end of the story.
It was a nice quiet day in Konoha. Until everyone got a call from someone telling them that they know their secret and will reveal it to the whole village. To prevent this from happening that person is telling them to reveal it themselves and do a few favors.

~Phone call~

'Hi there ______. I know your secret. And I will tell it to everyone unless you do it yourselves and if you leave Chocolate Chip Muffins around the Tea House. No matter what your secret will be revealed. I think it would be better if you did it, don't you?"

According to the voice of the caller the person was speaking into this metal bowl to make the voice sound different. No one could really know who it was. Oh well. Guess they'll have to find out on their own.

Everyone was nervous about this. They didn't want their secrets revealed, but they have no choice.

The next day everyone left out of their places to put the muffins at the tea house and left. They were all surprised that they got the same call. There was also a note where they left the stuff. It said

"Besides, you guys might feel relieved if you do this."

They all thought about the note and thought it might be good for some of them. They might do it in the next few days or so.