TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


!Pink Ribbons! by _12Lola34_

[Reviews - 21]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Disclaimer: i don't own any Naruto characters nro the locations etc.

Ino: i'm so clever i have a plan, i'm the greatest!

Naruto: Your plan is terrible it will never work and leave me embarrassed and emotionally scarred! *slits wrists*

Gaara: enough with the Emo-ness, what is this plan?

Naruto glares at Gaara and offers to slit his wrists for him.
Chapter notes: longest chapter i have ever written and sorry about the wierd spacing and short chapters but my settings are strange on word....grrrrrrr *hits computer with a fish*

Ha, fish slapped! (Sorry) hehehehehee
The face in the mirror stares at me and I can’t help but wonder; ‘Is this how they see me’ I rest my hand against my cheek and the reflection mirrors me.

‘Big blue eyes’ I blink slowly and again the reflection does the same.

My blond hair is ruffled atop my head, so is the reflections.

I take a step back and trip back over my tired and worn back pack.. “Shit” I yell hitting the floor.

I blush deeply glad there is no one around and jump to my feet, forgetting about my previous thoughts of depression and hatred.

I open the door quietly and slip into the early morning air of New York City.

Immediately the smell of hot dogs and car fumes hits me like an train. I take a deep breath and pull my collar tighter around my chin seeking its warmth.

The ten or so blocks to my high school are as long and as interesting as always, I stop by the pancake stall and get a syrup covered snack.

I high five the hot dog guy as I pass. It takes me roughly two hours with the stopping to chat to the usual stall holders.

I arrive outside the usual grey brick building of the high school and sigh, I had just made it.

I dash through the corridors around the next corner, I will make it and then I can drink my soda.

CRASH!!!

“Ouch” I hit someone.

“Shit, what the hell?” I feel the blood rush from my face as I see who it is lying underneath me.

“Sasuke” I breathe quietly.

He frowns and as if sensing my heart flutter as his eyes meet mine he snarls slightly “Get off me idiot” going red in the face.

I slide off him and stand, I offer him my hand but he doesn’t accept it. Uh oh!

“What the hell were you running for?” asked Sasuke still frowning.

I gulp and grin slowly, “Well I need to get to my home room, and I need a drink so I thought I should get there quickly and drink it when I’m safely at my desk” I realise to late how dorky that sounded but what the heck!

Sasuke seemed to roll his eyes at me and turned away raising a hand to me “Good luck dork” he said reaching the glass doors I had just entered through.

I see Neji Hyuuga and Sakura Haruno join him through the other entrance and they greet each other happily, Sakura with a kiss.

I turn away blushing and scuttle off towards my homeroom.

Ino and Kiba raise their hands in greeting from the other side of the room, they are obviously having some sort of deep discussion over something.

I take the empty seat beside Hinata and sigh again she turns to me and I wink at her she grins.

“Good morning my prince” she says chirpilly.

I can’t help but smile, Hinata is just funny like that everything she says sounds like a strange joke.

“What are they talking about?” I ask indicating Ino and Kiba with my head. She shrugs but grins again.

“Well this is what I think…” she clears her throat and her voice deepens comically.

“Ino my darling, there is something we must discuss” this has me in stitches but she continues.

Her voice high she speaks again “Kiba my love, anything you say sounds like music to me” I snort and she winks at me continuing on.

“Ino I have been wearing your mother’s dresses in private for over a week now and I think it is time I told you”

She sucks in an exaggerated shock pose “what are you trying to say Kiba?”

“That…Darling I am a cross dresser and I have a fondness for your mothers tight leather” This has me doubled over in my seat.

“So yeah, that’s what I think anyway” she grinned at me glad to make me laugh.

Gaara sitting at the desk behind, kicks the back of her chair and mouths to her.

“You are so hot” She blushes and mouths back.

“I want your body baby” she teases he grins at her and leans across his desk planting a kiss on her forehead.

Ino and Kiba return to their usual seats beside me. “So how did she take it Kiba? Was the leather a bit much?” I ask in mock seriousness.

Kiba frowns and then grins when he sees Hinata and Gaara laughing.

Ino rubs her thumb across my cheeks where the six scars from my childhood still remain.

“Naruto I love you” she whispered now holding either side of my face, for a second I think she is going to kiss me and I panic.

“Ino, it doesn’t matter. It was a frigging play I was told to say it I didn’t write the flaming script” Kiba was fuming.

Ino grinned at him “Kiba I know I was just playing” she kissed his cheek lightly and he smiled again.

*

Sasuke sat at his desk; he had just entered the room for a second time after going to find Neji and Sakura.

When they entered the room what they saw and heard made them all shake their heads.

Naruto and his band of marry retards were at it again. This time it was the tall dark haired girl mimicking something that had both her boyfriend and Naruto in stitches.

“Typical rejects” hissed Sakura planting herself in the chair beside Sasuke.

Neji stared in amazement as Hinata and her boyfriend began to make out, right there in the class room. He was disgusted at them.

Sasuke frowned as the blond flirt took Naruto’s face into her palms and confessed her love to him; Sasuke was stunned when she started grinning and kissed the dog boy on the cheek.

Naruto shifted in his seat to face the front as Temari and Shikamaru joined Sasuke.

Sasuke turned and saw how flushed Shikamaru was then he focused on Temari and noticing her smug smile could only guess at what they had just been up to; something Neji would punish them for.

The bell rang out through the halls of the high school and eventually the class (Naruto’s group) quietened down enough for Professor Kabuto to check attendance.

Sasuke noticed how Naruto kept glancing over his shoulder; a note was being passed around the group. Naruto took it and opened it, his eyes widened and Sasuke frowned with curiosity.

*

The note unfolded in my hands was a quick sketch done by Gaara no doubt; the skill was definitely there, I mean it definitely resembled Sasuke.

I turned to glare at Gaara and earned myself a slap around the head, I turned back gingerly to find Professor Kabuto stood over me a rolled up book in his hand.

“Naruto, I called your name three times…what is this?” he spotted the note and frowned.

I sat in a stunned Uh Oh pose for a second to long, He took up the piece of paper and unfolded it.

I watched as his young features folded into smirk. “You drew this?” he asked out of curiosity no doubt, the guy was a sure off pervert.

“I…I” I didn’t want to dump Gaara into it. “Yes sir” I say. Hinata sniggers beside me.

Professor Kabuto smiled, a sorry sight, one no student wishes to see for it means trouble.

“And you used Mr. Uchiha for a model, along with your self, for what reason?” I glare up at him sharply.

His smirk will stay with me until the day I die, I swear.

He slammed the book onto my desk and sighs; still smirking “If only grades were as good as your art” he laughed sharply and walked back to the front.

I didn’t dare look in Sasuke’s direction. I was furious with Gaara and he knew it.

After the embarrassing ordeals of first period I catch up to him. I grab his shoulder and slam him into the wall of lockers.

He grins at me and holds up his hands. “Hey…Naruto…Man” he smiles sheepishly.

“Yes, man. That was great! Absolutely hilarious” I scrunch up the front of his jumper in my fist.

“I may not be straight but you don’t need to take the rip out of me like that! I fucking hate that! I fucking hate it when you any of you…” I say noticing the rest of my group around us. “Do that!” I finish slamming him hard into the lockers again.

I heard him grunt in pain and pleased I could show that I’m not the weak gay boy they think I am.

Before I reach the end of the corridor I hear Gaara shout after me.

“That is out of Order Naruto and you know it, if you can’t handle your own sexuality, then sort it out!” he paused and I heard Hinata trying to shush him “I would take the rip out of you even if you were straight just like you do with me!”

Inside I know he is right and that I am an asshole but right now I’m too fucking pissed to do anything but storm from the building, now everyone including Sasuke and his gang knows that I...I am gay!

I have to get the fuck out of here and stay out!

*

Sasuke was as shocked as anyone to find out Naruto was gay but it made his stomach twitch for some reason.

This morning He had crashed straight into him and ended up underneath him, how? He had no clue but he…he liked it.

Not that he would ever admit that, to anybody at all.

He wasn’t like Naruto, he wasn’t gay and he was pretty sure that having this mature and special relationship with Sakura was exactly what he….needed? No what he thought was right.

He shook his head but couldn’t forget the scene from earlier; it kept playing and replaying in his mind.

*

I sit in my apartment, huddled on my bed tears streaming down my face.

Okay so I am in touch with my emotions and am probably more aware of my feelings than most guys but so what? I was mortally embarrassed today.

Ha! There is no way this won’t be around the school before the day was out.

I look at the clock on my bedside table and groan it was already four. I felt my mobile vibrating against my thigh.

Pulling it out of my pocket I answer. “Hullo?” I sniff and rub my nose on my shirt sleeve.

“Uh hi Naruto it’s Hinata” oh dear!

“Hi”

“Gaara is guilt tripping right now” I can hear a moan in the back ground and then a slam “No Gaara, not your freaking head you need that…Sorry about that Naruto Gaara just tried to saw through his neck.”

This had her desired effect in making me laugh. I hear a rustle and some fumbling and then realise she passed the phone to Gaara.

“Naruto, I know you hate me right now and well im not sorry I shouted that out…” there was a pause then he continued.

“I mean now every body knows and well they all think differently about it, Umm ah Sasuke seemed to loathe it, he and Neji started a rumour about that note earlier”

My stomach sinks further if that’s possible.

“Well you know I was trying to clear the air a bit and I took the note from home room and well I was about to rip it up when that Sakura bitch snatched it saying I wasn’t supposed to steal from teachers desks.”

I saw where this was going and gulped.

“She saw it and was umm shocked to say the least she umm swore a few times only to get a back hand slap from Neji, ladies shouldn’t talk like that. But any way he then saw it and his face I’ll tell you man it was awesome definitely a Kodak moment…”

I hear Hinata yelling at him then he stops that line of conversation and focuses.

“Anyway he than felt that Sasuke should know what perverted thoughts you had of him and I said that I drew it as a joke, only he didn’t believe me so he stormed off holding the picture and a few minutes later Sasuke emerged from the toilets very pale, I mean paler and glared at me. I think he knew I did it to be honest, he is in my art class after all”

I stay silent not trusting words to come out how I choose them, I gulp and try to say something like ‘fine’ or maybe even ‘well that’s a bit of a relief’ but what came out instead was a lot unlike that!

“I am gonna fucking kill myself” I gulp again realising what I said then go on to say “And you can know it was all your doing” with that I hung up and threw my phone out the open window, immediately regretting it.

i ran over to the window and leant out down below there was an old woman lying well more like sprawlled on the ground limbs jutting out in odd directions.

i gulp and realise with a shock that my phone is by the side of her, near her head.

"Fuck i killed a granny with a mobile phone" i hissed and slammed my window closed.

*

Sasuke looked down at the piece of paper again and gulped, he was now at home curled into a tight secure ball on his bed.

He couldn’t believe it but when he looked at Gaara’s note the first time in the bathrooms.

Now he sat staring at it in an uneasy state of confusion.

He looked at it and thought how hot it looked, how good that position would be.

Then he thought about Neji and his silly ideals and beliefs, the about Sakura and felt guilty, he couldn’t deny that he found Naruto attractive in a cute dork like sort of way, but on this note he was not that boy.

He considered the picture from further away and smirked, it looked like the cartoon version of him was having fun at least.

He shoved the picture under his pillow along with a picture of him and Sakura (a strictly normal non perverted picture of them) at the beach.

He rolled over and clapped his hands, the lights went off and he drifted into an uneasy confusion filled sleep.

*

“Okay sleep!” I shouted into the night through my open window. “Come now!” there was a snigger from behind me and I see Gaara still lying on my bed.

“You should be careful what you shout people might get the wrong impression about you.”

“Gaara, your idea is fucking insane” Gaara grinned again and turned to Ino who just shrugged.

“It was my idea Naruto” she whispered.

I turn to her and frown “Why?” it’s preposterous, impossible and ridiculous!

“Well I need the external training like my boss keeps telling me, and well you are cute you could totally pull it off” she nods as if to re-assure me. I sighed and collapsed onto the bed beside Gaara, he immediately stiffened, like always.

I sigh again and rest my head on his chest, I try to hide my smirk from Ino as Gaara inhales sharply and lies completely still for a few seconds before I crack up.

“Gaara I am not in the mood to pounce on you and…well I’m just not in the mood tonight” I climb up off the bed but can’t help one last jab; he deserved it after what he got me into.

I leaned over him and licked my lips slowly; I drew a finger across his tense forehead and down his cheek.

He sucked in yet another breath and went red looking disturbed and panicked.

“Gaara” I mouthed as my hand worked its way down his abdomen. He squeaked softly and pushed me so hard I flew off the end of the bed.

Laughing I stood and shook off. I took in the sight of Gaara glaring at me bright red and looking murderous.

I turned to Ino whose mouth had fallen open and her eyes were fixed on the bed, a dazed look crawled across her face, she looked as if some sort of immensely satisfying dream.

I cleared my throat, she turned her head and a smile crept onto her face as she looked at me, then all of a sudden she squealed and jumped around the room like this for at least a minute then she stopped.

Grinning broadly she spoke loudly in a squeal, “Oh My Fucking God! I am such a Yaoi Fan Girl, fuck that was soooooo hot do it again please, oh wow it was like ho ho ho it was like the hottest and cutest thing I have possibly ever seen…” then she thought placing a finger on her lip “No actually Kiba in a bunny outfit was cuter but still, oh I need to go refresh.”

She sped into the bathroom and we heard her squeal then the cold tap then a sharp “oooohhhh” as she dunked her head into the basin.

She emerged hair wet and smiling broadly. I thought about her reaction to my umm actions and grinned at Gaara, who now had a smile on his face.

I went to sit beside him but immediately he sprang up towards the window.

“I am in love I don’t want to be touched, molested by you, a guy!” he turned to Ino and nodded “You are one crazy bitch” she grinned and stepped towards me.

Taking my hands in hers, “Naruto please let us go ahead with my plan, we can pull it off. And now I know you are too fucking hot to be single” she winked at me and that was that.

That was how I was initiated into her strange plan of make up, pink ribbons and blond wigs!