TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Madness Version 3.0 by Kaito_Erufu

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
A groan was heard as the sun peeked into a dark room. It was morning and a sleepy Tori didn’t want to get up. She felt a hand come placed on her shoulder and a kiss come on her cheek.
“Time to get up Oto-chana…” She heard Sai’s voice that sounded equally tired. She yawned and nodded kicking off the covers and standing up. Then was knocked down onto the bed again by a little three-year-old grabbing onto her legs.
“Good morning Mommy!!!” the toddler shouted. She sighed then smiled picking the child up and giving them and hug while standing up.
“Morning to you too Korin.” She just heard Sai chuckle. She shot a mini playful glare his way and then placed the toddler back on his feet. She looked down at him and he was still in his fottie pajamas.
“Sai, I’ll go start breakfast, can you get him changed?” She asked, Sai nodded and led the boy back to his room. Tori quickly got dressed then walked into the kitchen taking out the ingeredents to make pancakes. Just on timing the small boy came in with Sai.
She put the pancakes on plates and handed them to the boys.
“So any missions today?” Tori asked boredly. Sai shook his head regretly. Everything had been peaceful lately.
Your probably thinking, ‘wait…she was seventeen when she went back to the ninja world. How old was she when she had Korin?!’ not to worry dearies. Having being there a few years she and Sai are twenty-five, happily married, and happily with a child.
What came of the others? We’ll get to that later.
After breakfast, Tori took Korin to visit a friend. Haruka had two children. Remarkably twins. They were both a year younger than Korin, and they were a boy and a girl. Tori knocked on the door and Haruka let her in.
Shino was just leaving by giving the twins a hug goodbye and a kiss to Haruka then left.
Not they weren’t house wives, just the babysitter was on vacation for a week.
“Hey Haru.” Tori greeted sitting down on the couch and watching Korin run off with the twins.
“Yo Tori. Whats up? Haven’t talked to you in awhile.” She commented plopping down on the couch.
“Oh not much…” She said looking at her reflection in the glass coffee table.
“You got that look that you have an idea that your dying to try, what is it?” Haruka asked not really caring. She just didn’t like that look. It creeped her out more than pink miniskirts.
“Well I was thinking, why not have a little get together with the other three?”
“Like today? Hell you know that it’s more than a day’s travel from the other countries to here.” Haruka said like it was the most obvious thing.
“No…like next week. We haven’t seen the other three in years.” Tori smiled.
Ok now we get to the part of what happened to Yuki, Kaito, and Hikari.
Well, Yuki moved back to the Sound with Kabuto. Kabuto apparently was the apprentice so he got the position as the head of that village. Yuki didn’t really care. She thought he would get big headed after a while.
Hikari of course moved to the Sand with the Kazekage. She loved being treated like roalytiy. As she had always said, girls deserve better. And Gaara got a little weireded out that his wife actually did that. But she thankfully used her ‘power’ for good. Hey she was high and mighty.
As for Kaito and Sasuke, they moved to the Rain Village since it was agreement to her marring him. She said if she was they better go somewhere that rains more than the sun shines. So problem solved. Not much was heard of them after that since he was trying to lie low from the Oroichimaru and Sound Village ordeal.
Haruka sighed. She did kind of miss her sister. Though it wasn’t as rewarding as if she sold her. But none the less did miss her. Haruka gave a grunt and nodded. And for Shrew, that’s all you needed for.
Tori squealed and jumped up doing a little dance.
“Woah no! Oh no!” Haruka yelled shaking her hands and head at her. Tori giggled and stopped.
A few minutes later they were writing letters to the other three girls. They titled the letter “Madness V3.0”. Only because it seemed like this was the third time of seeing and going. The put them in the mail box and started telling stories and such. Haruka made lunch since she was such an excellent cook and played with the toddlers.
Life….
~*~
“And stay out!” a female yelled kicking a young man about the age of 16 out of a bar.
“Man, your mean old lady.” He said standing up and rubbing his bottom where he landed.
“OLD?! I’M ONLY 24!!!!!” She shrieked. The boy made a run for it and she just stood there fuming.
“Yuki…you do know, if you can’t stand underaged kids coming into the bar, then quiet or you shouldn’t of had a kid.” A man with gray hair came up to her chuckling.
“Shut it Kabuto! You know I’m here because that’s the only reason! I don’t even drink.” She ‘hmphed’ and turned her head away while crossing her arms.
“Ok ok I’m sorry.” He said not really caring waving his hands in deffence. He then walked over and grabbed her waist from behind. “Besides theres still 4months left before it happens.” He chuckled again.
“Yeah, your turn.” She giggled then stopped and gave a serious face. “seriously, it’s your turn. The kid is frickin killing me.” She said bluntly. He got an anime sweat drop.
They both headed home where he made dinner since she was tired and she was flipping through the pile of mail in the mail box.
“Bill..junk…junk…invitaion…junk…INVITATION!!!” she yelled then scurried to open it. Kaubto rushed in hearing her yell thinking something was wrong.
“What happened? Are you hurt?” he went into a panic then dropped to the ground when he saw her reading a letter giddishly. “A letter? You screamed over a letter?! Well who’s it from?” he asked casually strolling over.
“Haruka and Tori. They’re having a little get together in the Leaf Village next week since we haven’t seen eachother in a while.” She smiled up at him. Then gave him puppy dog eyes saying ‘If we don’t go…’ and he didn’t even want to read the rest of that message. He just sighed and nodded. She squealed and hugged him tight around the neck where he hugged her back then went back to cooking dinner.
~*~
Hikari was sitting in her living room watching the children when Gaara walked in. She shared his work because she got some power from becoming his wife. The paper work were matters of the economy and living conditions. Gaara never really cared for that part of the paper work and Hikari was good at solving the economic problems. So why not give it to her?
Seven little kids ran over and hugged Gaara. ((no I’m kidding Hika-chan!!!! Please don’t kill me..I want to keep my arms!!!))
Really only four kids ran over and gave their father hugs around his legs. He smiled down at them and gave them pats on the head. They let go and started back on their little game.
He sat down on the couch next to Hikari and gave her a kiss on the cheek while she looked over the paper work and smiled.
“Oh yeah. A letter came for you to my office.” He said pulling it out of his pocket and handing it to her. She set the paper work down and opened it.
“Its from those weird friends of yours.” He commented.
“Only Kaito is weird. Well and Yuki.” She said and quickly read over it. “They’re having a party like reunion next week. Think you can take off to go?” She asked smiling at him.
“Sure. Taking the kids?” he smirked.
“Of course.”
“Haha. Didn’t one of them say before we left we better come back with atleast two kids?”
“Damn you Kaito!”
~*~
An alarm clock rang and a hand groggily reached over and smacked it away so it stopped. The person who owned the hand got up from out of the covers and stretched a little. She got out of bed and got dressed seeing it raining again. She smiled and went down stairs to find the house empty again. She ate a breakfast bar then left the house but not before putting on her hoodie.
She headed to a building right next to the head of the Rain Village’s office and checked in. She was head of an interegation squad. It made her good at it to be as annoying as hell.
She passed down the hall to the person that told the head of the teams what room to go to for the interagation.
“Morning Toto.” The woman at the front desk said typing on the computer then reaching down and picking up a clip board handing it to her with out breaking ranks on her typing.
“Yo Nani.” She said back and then headed for her first room.
She plopped down in her chair and looked at this person reviewing why they were even here.
“Ok…so why’d you kill him?” she asked just getting straight to the point.
“Who?” the person asked surprised in the other chair.
“Oh, so theres more than one person?” she asked laughing a little.
“No that’s not what I mean!”
“You killed him because he was mean?”
“NO!”
“Then why did you kill him?!”
“Because he stole my girl!” the person in the other chair started weeping.
“My work is done.” She chirrped and moved on. People felt bad for the people she interrogated. She practically robbed them on the little sanity they had left. Scratch that. She DID rob them of their sanity.
She continued her day then in the middle of the day received a letter. She quickly read through it and smiled. She stuffed it in her pocket then headed home.
Sasuke was on the couch reading some book when she came over and leaned over the back of the couch right into his face.
“We go to Konoha?” she asked like a child. She had the crinckled letter in her hand out to him.
“Yeah sure.”
“I wasn’t getting your permission. I was just seeing if you wanted to go too.”
“I could expect that.”
“We pack!!!”
“Duh..”
“Shutty Uweaka.”
“Stop insulting yourself.”
“Kaito Uchiha…naw, Kaito Erufu sounds better.”
He kissed her on the lips then smirked. “Too bad.”
She stuck her tounge at him knowing she used his last name anyway.
~*~
All three girls wrote letters back to Tori and Haruka saying that they’d be there in a few days.
Chapter end notes: ((yes, the most fabulous me is back with the triqual to this series. No clue how long it will be. All I know is with homework I’m getting just at the start of school gunna be a while inbettewen posts.
Love ya alls.
Klk out.
~klk))