TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Random Naruto Fic ^^ by Kaori Uzumaki

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I think this is the place where you put the disclaimer, so I'll put it here.

Disclaimer:

All characters/settings/etc. are not made nor owned by me. I give credit to those to the maker of Naruto. The original characters (characters I made) and plot, other settings, etc. are owned by me. No plagiarism is intendedin the making of this fanfiction.
Chapter notes: Yeah, I decided to skip the squad announcements, etc....Bite me.
Kaori's dark blue eyes scanned the area around her, her scythe draped over her back. She smirked, happy that she was a shinobi now and also hearing someone behind her. She had been put on Squad 7, with Kakashi Hatake, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, and Sakura Haruno. She never bothered to call Kakashi 'sensei', just Kakashi. Plain and simple. Kakashi told them to leave home without breakfast that morning, and now she knew why as her stomach complained. Holding a hand over her stomach, she listened intently for the sound of bells or the sound of her teammates. The rustle behind her was accompanied by a voice. "Hi." the person said, a smile lining his voice.

She smirked, dropping off of the branch but catching herself with one hand. Below her she saw Naruto was already in a trap, so expected of him. She threw a kunai to free him, watching and giggling as he looked around frantically, wondering if it was another trap by Kakashi. 'It should be...And it looks like it's made especially for Naruto!' she thought and giggled again. Naruto looked around when he heard your voice. "HEY!! WHO'S THAT?!?" he shouted, trying to sound intimidating.

"I'm up here, bimbo." Kaori shouted down, dropping form the branch and by Naruto. "And now I'm here!" she added, smiling. "I thought you were Kakashi-sensei!" he laughed, the goofy grin spreading over his face. "No, but he was just in the tree I was in." she said seriously. "Where's Sasuke?" she asked. "It's always 'Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke'! Why never me!!" he yelled, upset in an instant.

She sighed, explaining why she wanted Sasuke. "Look, nii-san, we can't get these bells from Kakashi without working together. So you're going to help me find Sasuke, and knowing Sakura, she's near Sasuke." "...OOOOHH!" Naruto said, getting the point. "Yeeesss." Kaori said, sarcasm obvious as she shook her head side to side, teasing Naruto. "SO LET'S GO!!" she shouted, dragging Naruto behind her.

Naruto and Kaori crouched behind a bush, spotting Kakashi in a clearing. Sasuke was hidden behind a bush on the other side and Sakura...Well she was passed out somewhere because of Kakashi immitating Sasuke almost dead. Kaori sighed, taking the long way on the edge of the clearing to Sasuke. Naruto followed, silent for once. As they reached Sasuke, Kaori tried explaining the teamwork thing, but he didn't listen.

"Leave me alone, losers." Sasuke merely said, still staring intently at Kakashi, making Kaori send him flying, almost crashing into Kakashi. "I'LL TEACH YOU TO CALL ME 'LOSER', YOU BASTARD!!" she shouted, standing up, her scythe pointed at Sasuke as Naruto held her back. Kakashi looked at Sasuke then Kaori and Naruto. Sasuke just rubbed where she punched him and glared. "AT LEAST I GOT THE POINT OF THIS TEST AND TRIED TO HELP YOU PASS, BUT NOOOO! SASUKE UCHIHA IS TOO SUPERIOR TO EVERYONE ELSE TO LISTEN TO LOWLY KAORI!! SORRY I EVER TRIED TO HELP YOU PASS!!" Kaori shouted, pushing Naruto off of her, into a tree and stormed off.

"Uhh...Dare I ask what that was all about?" Kakashi asked hesitantly. Before anyone answered, the alarm ran in the distance, saying that time was up. Sasuke stood up, walking silently to the K.I.A. stone, Kakashi and Naruto in tow. When they got there, Kaori was already there, simmering down. She gave a Gaara-approved death glare as she saw Sasuke.
"I guess I'll go get Sakura now..." Kakashi said, disappearing in Sakura's direction. Naruto ran after him, trying to get a bell. After about five very tense minutes, Kakashi returned, Sakura behind him and Naruto slung over Kakashi's shoulder and tied up. Sakura sat down next to Sasuke, timid because of the tense air as Kakashi set Naruto down.

A few minutes of silence later, Naruto spoke up. "So, do we get lunch now?!" Kakashi only looked at him, finally answering. "Everybody but you, Naruto." Kaori took her attention off of Sasuke long enough to glance at Kakashi questioningly. "WHAT?!?! WHY!!" Naruto shouted in disbelief. "Because, you're the one tied up." As everyone stared at Kakashi now, he talked.

"The whole point of this test was to test you're teamwork. Kaori got that, but no one else, even if she tried to murder her teammate. Sakura, you were too busy stalking Sasuke to notice Naruto. Sasuke, you thought everyone else was inferior to you, as Kaori so bluntly pointed out. And Naruto, you were...Well, you." Kakashi said. Kaori chuckled at Kakashi's remark to Naruto. Sasuke got pissed at Kakashi, glaring and charging at him.

In an instant, Kakashi had Sasuke pinned, his foot on his head as he crouched on top of him. "Now, there will also be impossible decisions..." Sakura was about to question when Kakashi stared at her. "Now Sakura, kill Naruto or Sasuke dies." Kakashi pulled out a kunai knife and held it up to Sasuke's throat. Kaori's eyes widened as she looked at Kakashi and Sakura. Naruto squirmed frantically as Sakura looked between Sasuke and Naruto.

"Do you get the point?" Kakashi asked, putting the kunai away and releasing Sasuke. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief as Sasuke strut back to the group. 'What's going on?' she asked herself. "I'll give you all another chance...But like I said, nothing for Naruto or else you all get permanently dropped from the program." Kakashi said calmly. Everyone looked at Kakashi like he was nuts as he poofed away.

Sakura started eating with Sasuke and Kaori just sat on her own near Naruto. 'I'll give Naruto some..This is supposed to be teamwork afterall, right?' Kaori thought and sighed lightly. "Hey, loser." Sasuke said as Kaori was going to feed Naruto. "Are you talking to me?" Kaori said calmly. "Yeah. Feed Naruto before Kakashi gets back. This IS a team effort, right? If one of us is weak, then he brings us all down with him." he said.

"STEALING MY THOUGHTS, NOW, ARE YA, UCHIHA!!!" Kaori shouted then sighed again, gripping her scythe. "Fine..Naruto, open up." she said and gave Naruto a bite. Naruto teared up and ate happily, his goofy grin plastered on his face.

"NOOOOOO!!!" Kakashi yelled, popping up in front of the group. Everyone stared at Kakashi with wide eyes and Naruto's mouth opened, dropping the food. "I said not to feed Naruto! You should follow the rules, that's why rules are made!" he said, making hand signs as black clouds swarmed above them.

"B-but you said we were a team! And this whole test was about teamwork, right?! Well, if one of us is weak, they'll drag the whole team down and nothing will be accomplished!" Sakura shouted, closing her eyes for impact.

"THAT'S your excuse?" Kakashi said, his anger rising. "Believe it!" Naruto shouted from behind Kaori. 'Naruto only said that because he's behind me!' Kaori thought irked. A few seconds ticked by. The clouds dispersed and Kakashi smiled under his mask. "You pass." he said simply. "Wait...WHAT?!?" Kaori asked, her voice high pitched at the last word. She looked at him wildly as he got up closer to her. "You. Pass." he repeated.

"Wait...All I did was scream and fall over...Do you get points for that?" Sakura asked, looking dumbfounded. "No, you guys grasped the fact that you had to work together to get the bells, and if one of you were weak, you would help them." Kakashi explained. "But what about the bells? There's 3 of them, and 4 of us..!" Naruto asked. "You would work that out among yourselves, but that wasn't the test. All of my previous students failed becuase they didn't want to work together. Congratulations." Kakashi said.

Sakura jumped up and screamed happily, Sasuke smirked, Kaori jumped and screamed with Sakura, and Naruto grinned happily, saying "Believe it!" "Now, lets get some rest...We've got a big day ahead of us." Kakashi said, walking off with Sasuke and Sakura in tow. Kaori started to follow, but Naruto shouted out about everyone always forgetting him and she got closer, still far, but closer to him and sliced the rope with her scythe. Naruto caught up with everyone and headed home with Kaori while Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi went in different directions.

"Weird teacher, huh?" Kaori said when Kakashi was out of earshot. Naruto giggled and grinned, "Believe it!" he said. "Is that all you can say?" she asked him, serious. "No!" he shouted, glaring at her as she giggled.

Naruto and Kaori walked to Naruto's, where he unlocked the door and let them in. Kaori walked to her bed and layed down, sighing as she pretended to fall asleep. Naruto changed and fell on his bed, quickly sleeping. "Night nii-san.." she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. Kaori lay there for hours until she finally crashed.