TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


For The Blue Sky by lunaryu

[Reviews - 36]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hai, hai, hai...at least I add other story in my account. Humm...because Be Careful to Say Your Wishes almost ends, I decided to make this one. Another family-romance fic. Still have in faith on SasuNaru...but just give it try. You may like it or not, well, you decide!
Disclaimer: Naruto and its characters aren't mine...but I may include Luna-hime in this story as well. Luna is mine!
Warning: foul language (it's rated for that actually), still prologue, so it hasn't contain shounen ai yet, but it will in later chaps...
Saa, ENJOY! Ah, don't forget to review!!
For The Blue Sky

For The Blue Sky

Prologue: The Worst Disaster in Your Life

Hai, I am Uzumaki Naruto, a nineteen years old blond boy who is working part time job to keep living. …and now…I feel like jumping from a roof of twenty floors building to kill my self. Want to know why?

--Several hours before—

“I am sorry, Naruto, but I want to break up from you.”

That’s what my girlfriend, Haruno Sakura, the pink haired bitch, said suddenly the moment she arrived in front of me after a long time of not seeing each other because she was busy with her exam in her university.

I, who was definitely shocked and didn’t get what she meant, could only widen my eyes in stunned look. “What?” Well, yeah, at least I could say something like that…I guessed.

“You heard it just now,” the pink bitch said in her sweet smile.

“No, I mean…why?” I asked again, trying to recollect my self control in nagging nerve.

“Well…I didn’t say it to you back then Naruto…, but actually, I like rich and cool guy,” she said while thinking. “And you are nowhere near those criteria,” she continued calmly.

I was silent for a moment before I decided to ask. “Then…why did you date me in the first place?”

“Eh…because the guy I like is your friend,” the pink shit said in sweet smile again. “There he is,” and she pointed behind me.

I looked back and found my dear-dear best FRIEND smiling confidently at me. “Sai?” I couldn’t believe my sight.

“Sorry, Naruto, your girl is just way too hot to pass up,” the cool handsome tall dark haired boy, Sai, said as he smirked at me coolly in underestimating look.

I dropped my bag (I always brings bag when I am working) and could only look at the pair in front of me in more shocked look.

“Sai is rich, cool, and the most important thing, Naruto, he is taller than me, so he can protect me when something happens,” Sakura said. “Oh, almost forgot this…, and I am cuter and prettier than him, so no one will mistake me as a lesbian again if I make out with him in public,” she continued again.

Her words were just way too sharp to my liking, as if they had turned into eyes of arrows and did really good job to stab my heart and to break it up into pieces.

“That’s why, Naruto,” Sai said suddenly. “It’s time for you to stop nagging around girls and start to look for a good guy to take care of you,” he continued while laughing.

Could you believe that? He was laughing for GOD’S SAKE!! Didn’t he have at least a wire of vein called shame on his body? Or something called guilt?

Then they went off, leaving me all alone in the station while still laughing shamelessly. Not only a girlfriend, but I also lost my best friend at the same time.

--Present Time—

Now I just wished that I had never been born into this world. This was way too cruel to me. What was so wrong being cute and short? It was not my fault! I had never asked for this beautiful face!! Well indeed many people mistook me as a girl because of my appearance…but it was beyond my control, GODDAMNED IT!

Not that I want to be choky or something, but I really have nice and soft appearance. And to add that more, I am blond, meaning I am half breed of Japan and America. I even have blue eyes, and some weird whiskers, three on each cheek. And those make me look like a kitten, which is not good because I look extremely cute with those. And I am thin, slender and short as well, no man’s outfit –in my age- fits my body, so I often have to wear T-shirt that is made for girls.

And then…after my struggle for three years in high school, doing stupid things only to get attention of that pink haired bitch, now it had to happen to ME!!

I just couldn’t accept this betrayal of my dear best friend, and worse…my own ex-lover. And now I could only sit -with blank expression on my face- on the waiting chair in station, completely looking stupid like some shits on the street. Well, at least I thought that way until someone spoke to me. “Naruto?”

For the first time, I ignored the man who called my name, but after the third time he called, I reacted. I looked up at the brown haired man who looked at me in concerned face, and I recognized the scar that attached across his nose. “Iruka-sensei…?” I called the man slowly.

“You’re really Naruto!” the man that I called Iruka, shouted in joy while hugging me. “Waaah, long times no see! How are you now!? I really miss you!” he said enthusiastically in really happy face.

Did he just ask me how am I? I could only set my pale horrible face as if the world would end soon.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

“She did WHAT!?” Iruka shouted while standing and slamming the table in front of him in really red-furious look as I took anticipation by lifting my parfait before it became a victim of his anger.

For everyone who doesn’t know, this man, Umino Iruka, was my favorite teacher when I was still in high school, but after the graduation, I had to move to another town with my grand father, so it was the first time we meet again after two years. He was really kind and protective teacher, and he took really good care of me when I was still his student, though…he still takes care of me until now because he favors me best.

“I won’t repeat it, and stop breaking café’s property, sensei,” I said, still in pale face, but I was sweat dropping as well while putting the parfait back on the table after making sure that it was safe to do so.

“I can’t believe that she broke you up!” Iruka sat down again, still really furious. “How could she do something so terrible like that?!” he still shouted though.

“She said she preferred rich and cool guy, and I was nowhere near it. She said she preferred taller and manlier guy, because she felt everyone considered her a lesbian when she was going out with me,” I said while trying to control my temper. I did my best at it though…my voice was trembling and my hands were itching to punch or destroy something until I bent the stain’s steel spoon of my parfait in front of me.

“That was really disgusting…! How could she act and talk so shamelessly like that!?” Iruka became angrier than before. “She’s sick! A freak! Naruto, you should just leave her and forget her! She doesn’t deserve a good guy like you! What is so wrong being cute and more beautiful than women!? You still have –beep- and many more –beep-beep- to satisfy her as a man! She really insulted you!! That BITCH!!” he continued while slamming the table again emotionally.

“Sensei…your language is too vulgar…,” I said again, sweat dropping. Then I sighed while eating a spoon of the parfait. “Though…the cruelest part is when she showed me her new boy friend,” I continued.

“She BROUGHT her NEW BOYFRIEND when she BROKE you UP!?” Iruka couldn’t help raising his voice an octave higher when he heard the fact. He couldn’t believe that how far that pink haired bitch could hurt my feeling.

“And worse…, sensei…, who do you think her new boyfriend is?” I asked. Iruka shook his head. “It is Sai,” I said, continuing while slamming my head onto the table in really depressed look.

“She is really sadistic girlfriend…! What a pair of demonic people!” Iruka gritted his teeth because of unbearable anger that welled up inside him. “She will be cursed for hurting you so much like this…along with your fake-prick best friend, Naruto! I can’t believe that fucking Sai betrayed you…that ass hole!” he continued while slamming the table once more.

I really wanted to cry right now, but man would not cry unless three times in his life: when he was born, when his father died, and when he himself were dying, so I would not cry either. I sighed again once more before I looked up again and fixed my expression. “Iruka-sensei…I am fine now,” I said while smiling.

“Naruto…,” Iruka looked really sympathy.

“Well…I think my life will not turn any worse than this right…?” I said in small smile.

“Hey girl, want to play with us?” One of the men in café suddenly called me while tuning teasingly.

Definitely…not! Veins immediately popped up on my head when I heard that. “You called me…what?” I asked the man while smiling like a demon. Then I glared at him, dragged him out of café, and beat the shit out of him for making him pay his sin because he insulted me like that.

I hate being called girl MOST!! And Iruka seemed not really minding it when I made the man almost die. He even encouraged me to do so because he also hated when someone insulted me in sekuhara (sexual-harassment) way. “Just don’t kill him,” Iruka said while drinking his coffee calmly as I was still beating the shit out of that unknown man.

Though after that…I felt a bit pity to the unknown man because he became a victim of my unreleased anger…ToT Sorry for that, unimportant character….

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

After separating from Iruka, I went home by train. Well, even if I called it home, I actually came back to a dormitory of a high school in Tokyo. I lived with my grand father who became a head of that dormitory. It was school’s inventory, and my grand father, Sarutobi, had worked there for almost fifty years. I could live there because my grand father was working there. If he was not, I didn’t have anything called a home.

Though…when I had succeeded on convincing my mind that I would be alright, and my life would not be more miserable than now, there’s news that…crushed that little hope into dust….

I came home in dormitory only to find a ruckus and one of the students gave me the shocking news. “Naruto-niichan! Sarutobi-san is…he got a heart attack and now is hospitalized in Tokyo Central Hospital!!”

“Eh…!?” I was really shocked, and without thinking I ran to the hospital.

However, when I got into hospital…my grand father had passed away, leaving me all alone in this cruel world.

I just couldn’t believe this…! First that bitch broke me up, and now…instantly I got this disaster. I lost my one and only important family. And to add the disaster into the worst state in my life… another thing happened.

“WHAT!? I must get out from dormitory!?” I shouted in disbelieving look at the principal of the school.

Yeah, that happened three days after my grand father’s funeral.

“I am sorry, but the room you have now will be gifted to the new head of dormitory. I will give you times a week to move out, and a bit of help of fund in finding and paying new apartment if you don’t mind,” he said in really guilty look.

Seeing his face like that…I couldn’t protest anymore. He only did his job. It didn’t mean he was a heartless bastard who had no pity to another person who just lost his family member. In the end, I accepted the offer.

I had no time to feel sad or anything. I had to manage the remaining money (all of the money I saved in bank had been used in the funeral) to get new apartment and to live a daily life. I should add my part time jobs or I would starve and would not survive in a month.

Damned, could my life be worse than this!?

Between my bloody frustration and desperate feeling…there…suddenly came again another shocking news.

“Your grand father sent me this letter a month ago…and he told me to give it to you if something happened to him,” a friend of my grand father, that was the old man called himself, came to me and gave me a letter. “I am sorry for being late to give it to you. I have just come back from Canada, and have just known that he passed away. I am really sorry to hear that,” the man said in grief.

I smiled at him softly. “Thank you very much for giving me this letter, and thank you very much that you have taken a good care of my grand father as your friend,” I said in solemn but grateful look.

“If you need any help, I will try my best to help you, my boy,” the man said in really friendly face. “Sarutobi-san had helped me out a LOT of things in my life, and I thought of paying his kindness by helping you,” he said softly.

“Once again, thank you very much,” I smiled again and bent my head to him to show my gratitude.

And then…at night…in my room….

I opened the letter, and read it.

To my dear grandson, Naruto,

Well…when you read this letter, it means I have not been in this world anymore, in short, I have dead and now is in heaven.

That stupid jiji (old man)…he still had this strength to make a joke like this…I thought that while sweat dropping shaking my head.

And now…my dear, I am hell sure that you are in really big trouble because you have no money anymore, A.K.A you used all of your money on my funeral! Bet ten thousands Yen that I am right!

If you had known about it, why did you die, you-stupid JIJI!? I felt like screaming at him as the veins popped up on my heads when I read tat part.

You’re really a useless stupid child who only knows working with your strength without even thinking, and you often make mess in my life. Damn, I should punish you for skipping many classes in high school!

Great! Now he was whining in his letter!? Well, sorry if I was stupid and only knew using strength in working! That was not my fault if my brain was programmed that way by Kami-sama! I thought that in disbelief and protested back inside my mind, really pissed off now.

But then…Naruto, my dear…I am happy…that you’re always beside me…until my time ends….

I raised an eyebrow when I read that line.

Long time ago…you’re really small, a baby angel who was really crybaby and loud…. Well, even if until now you’re still loud, but I know most…that you’re a child with pure heart…soft kindness that is brighter than anyone else…. You have been always shining my whole life…being my sun whenever I felt gloomy and depressed, and being my strength when I felt weak. Your being always encourage me to work harder and stronger, so I can protect you until you become you are now….

I am sorry…, I am really sorry because I have to die before you…leaving you all alone in this cruel world, Naruto…. I actually really-really hope that I can see and accompany you until you find the one you love most…the one to whom you can depend on…, but ah…Kami-sama doesn’t let me…. I am really sorry for that….

Baka…, that stupid jiji…of course he would die before me! He had been old enough to die!

I…when I read those lines…even if I had pledged that I would never cry again after my mother’s death, I couldn’t help crying as those lines were digested into my brain, screwing it up until I couldn’t defend my tears. Drip by drip of tears flowed down from my eyes…making lines onto my cheeks. I covered my mouth to suppress the urged to make any sound. At least…if I really had to cry…I would cry in silence….

I only want to say it out loud before I die…Naruto…that I…really-REALLY LOVE YOU!

Sarutobi-jiichan…! He really did great job for making me cry…. What could I do now? What did he want making me cry like this after his death? I really couldn’t get what he was thinking…! Didn’t he know that I do LOVE-REALLY LOVE HIM MORE THAN HE LOVES ME!?

God…, what should I do…? I had lost…my one and only place that I called a home…. I lost the only place that belonged to me…. Where did I belong to from now on…? Where should I go…?

Then…I found another paper inside the envelope. I took it out and found another letter in my grand father’s handwriting. “There’s more…?” I asked in wonder. Then I shrugged after drying my tears, and read the remaining letter.

Well, but I have to apologize once more to you, Naruto. Now pay attention to what will I say.

I raised my eyebrows at that line, and obliged the letter to pay good attention to it.

Long time ago…I said that you had no father anymore, right? I said he had dead, but it was actually a lie.

What!? I widened my eyes at that. Still not believing it, I rubbed my eyes and read that part once more. There was no change. My father was dead…that was a lie…, so…then…I still had a FATHER!!? I couldn’t help widening my eyes in shock at that, and I was sure if someone saw me, he or she would suggest me to stop or my eyes would pop out from their sockets.

I tried to calm down, and then read the following sentence.

Your father is still alive, even if I really-really-REALLY despise him!! That bastard, even if he’s your father, I will not suppress my self to insult him as the worst human being in this world!! He had made my daughter really suffer and I will never-ever forgive him of what he had done!! Leaving my daughter pregnant and then married to another woman, he should be sentenced to die!! I really-REALLY HATE HIM!!

I sweat dropped when I could imagine how that old man scream and pant after he wrote those lines….

And his identity…ugh…I actually didn’t want you to go to that snake bastard’s place, but I have no choice since you’ve become alone after I die…. Well, you have ever met him actually.

He? I felt shocked more at that.

That man is a legendary actor. You must know him, since he played in almost of your favorite dramas.

He!? I thought I couldn’t be more shocked after this.

That actor who always becomes a villain character in every drama in television, the legendary actor who has SANNIN as his title, OROCHIMARU-his onstage name, he is your father!

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

There was really long-long silence after I read while trying to digest the information. When finally, after hearing the owls outside my room gave its uhu-uhu sound, I succeeded on comprehending the meaning of that line, I, “HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHH!!??” couldn’t help but scream bloody murder at the unbelievable truth.

That was definitely insane…! I was the son of legendary actor…the SANNIN OROCHIMARU!!?

End of Prologue

Tbc…

A/N: Yeah, great, another wicked idea of family-romance-life Naruto-fic. Umm…I love family-romance fic. I promise to give you lost family problems and aww…I just want to make SasuNaru-romance again in this story…. Oh yeah, Orochimaru is Naruto’s father…it sounds crazy, but you will know why I make it that way in next chapter. Oh, please be kind and leave some reviews for me…and tell me if you like it or not, interesting or not? OK? Well, I think that will be enough for the prologue. Hope you will like this fic! Jaa, thanks, see you in next chap, and love you more and more!!

With Love,

Lunaryu~~~