TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Forgive Me by Emarosa

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I felt like writing something, sad. Guess too many of those kind of movies..ahh well, enjoy!
xXx
oh yeah, the stuff in the italic is flashback/though/dream or how ever it needs to be used, you'll catch on xXX I do not own Naruto
Hinata turned to see who had walked in, even though she knew it was Shino. She was just looking for an excuse to look away from Kiba. Shino placed a hand on her shoulder, he hadn't seen Kiba since he had brought him back. Hinata took a breath, Shino could feel her shake beneath his grip.

"Shino-kun." Hinata said, her voice lower then normal.

Shino looked down at Hinata, glad that he had his sunglasses. Shino wouldn't cry, it wasn't right to cry. He was holding back tears though. That was alright. Hinata stood and wrapped her arms around Shino's waist. She laid her head on his chest and let out silent cries, it hurt them both to see their friend like this. Shino stayed calm and rubbed Hinata's back. He had to calm her down, if she kept crying he was bound to burst too.

Someone in the doorway cleared their throat, then "Hinata." followed.

The violet haired girl sniffed and quickly straightened.

"Coming Father." Hinata said, her voice still weak.
"You going to be alright?" Shino asked.
Hinata nodded.
"Alright. You have fun with Neji." Shino said quietly.
Hinata half heartily smiled and followed her father out the door, leaving Shino alone.

Shino sat in the chair Hinata was in before he had gotten there. Kiba laying in the hospital bed, it wasn't right. Shino brushed his fingers over Kiba's. The Inuzuka's fingers were rough and bruised. Shino soon was holding Kiba's hand, just like Hinata was.

The machines, the blood, the oxygen on standby. It wasn't right. This wasn't the place for Kiba. Shino knew if only Kiba could see them now, he would hit both Shino and Hinata for worrying so much. If Kiba could see them now, they wouldn't be going through this.
--
Kiba leaned against the large tree. He looked up at the stars and sighed. Shino was sitting next to him, staring at the fire, wondering about the mission.

"Shino." Kiba asked.
"Hm?" Shino answered, half paying attention.
"Who do you like?"

Shino turned to look at Kiba. Was he seriously asking such a question?

"No one." Shino answered.
"Oh."

Why did he sound hurt about that?

"Who do you like?" Shino asked, playing along.
"Someone close." Kiba shrugged.

--
Shino sighed. It was too late before Shino realized exactly how close Kiba meant.

Someone walked in behind Shino.

"Excuse me?" The voice came.

Shino turned and saw one of the nurses standing with blankets.

"Are you family?" She asked.
"No." Shino said, his voice rough from the held back tears.
"Boyfriend?" She asked, eyeing Shino holding Kiba's hand.

Shino felt a blush rise to his ears, glad his coat was covering most of it. He silently nodded. Unsure why, but he figured it wasn't a lie. He was a boy, and Kiba's friend. Right?

"I'll leave you blankets then." The nurse smiled laying some sheets on the small couch against the wall.
"Thank you." Shino nodded.
"If you need anything, the night nurse will check in shortly." She added.
"Alright."

Shino sighed, he was going to get to stay with Kiba. That made him feel a little better. Not quite sure why, but he was glad. His grip tightened around Kiba's hand.

"Kiba, wake up soon?" Shino asked the sleeping boy.
--
"Shino." Kiba said walking a few steps behind. Shino didn't make a sound, but Kiba knew he was listening. "I have to tell you something." Shino kept walking, still trying to make it out of enemy territory.

"Shino!" Kiba yelled.

The Abruame stopped and looked at Kiba, a bit annoyed in his friend. What could be more important then their safety? Kiba's yelling could get them tracked and killed quicker then they realized. Shino still stopped.

"Shino, I have to just tell you and get it over with." Kiba sighed.

Shino raised a thin eyebrow as Kiba got closer.

"Shino, you idiot. I love you." Kiba pulled Shino into a kiss, a rough but still magical kiss.

--
Shino laid on the couch, he couldn't sleep. He lay on his side watching Kiba. The Inuzuka was in love with him. Kiba actually kissed him. Shino even liked it, but he never got the chance to tell Kiba.

Kiba wouldn't love him any more anyway. Shino let Kiba get hurt. Shino felt a tear slide down his cheek, if he just told Kiba how he felt Kiba would be in his arms, not unconscious on a hospital bed. This was all his fault, and there was nothing he could do about it.

xXx
Hope you like it so far ^^ I wanted to write more but I figured it was a decent chapter break, if I wrote any more it would just be one really really long one-shot instead of an actual story that I want. I am tired of writing one-shots.