TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Troublesome Jealousy by Hinata1

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hinata1: Hi, hope you like the story. I love Shika/Ino together. Much better than Temari and Shikamaru. Don't make me say it!

Shikamaru:Say it!
Hinata1:NO
Ino:Say it!
Hinata1:NEVER
Chouji:Say it!
Hinata1: Fine, I don't own any Naruto characters! Happy?
Ino-Chou-Shika: Yes!
A 19 year old lazy shinobi lay on top of a hill under a sakura tree watching clouds. This was something he did often. Shikamaru Nara closed his eyes picturing his beautiful Ino and started to doze off into wonderful dreams when.....

Shikamaru POV---

I was almost asleep when I heard a familiar giggle. I had heard that sound alot lately.

I looked down to see the one person I had hoped to see, Ino Yamanaka. Unfortunately, I also saw someone I had hoped not to see, Sasuke Uchiha. The blue orbs of Sasuke Uchiha looked at the light blue orbs of Ino.

Sasuke's face was getting dangerously close to Ino's and thier lips were an inch apart. Then slowly their lips got closer and closer.Sasuke's lips brushed against Ino's; he licked the bottom of her lip to deepen the kiss. Ino abliged and let his tongue wander through her mouth. After a few minutes Sasuke broke the kiss, both needing air. Then four horrible words were spoken. The worst words I think I've ever heard.

"I love you, Sasuke-kun," Ino said in a low romantic voice. I'd heard her say this plenty of times, but never like that. My heart stopped; it was broken. And the worst thing about it was, Ino looked truly happy. I'd never seen her that happy before in my life. I always wanted her to be happy and I thought if she was happy I'd be happy.

Sasuke whispered something in Ino's ear and then started to nibble on it playfully. Ino giggled in delight. Sasuke worked his way down to her lips once again this time taking his hand and feeling every curve on her body. This is all I could take. I could have puked. Sasuke didn't deserve to touch Ino, nor kiss her, nor talk to her. Then I heard something that made it all worse, Ino moaned. Ino was enjoying every second.

Hn, troublesome, why am I so pissed off. I can think of 101 ways to kill that Uchiha right now and the slowest most painfull way to kill him is not troublesome at all.

Normal POV---

Sasuke pushed Ino on her back on the ground. He hovered over her kissing her neck causing Ino to moan. Shikamaru clenched his fists causing his nails to cut into his palms.

Jealousy was troublesome for Shikamaru, but watching these two was more troublesome.

Shikamaru gritted his teeth and stood up. He took one last look at the two love birds and left. Little did Shikamaru know his day was about to get a whole lot more troublesome.

0`0`0`0`0`

Chouji picked up a chip and put it in his mouth while listening to his best friend.

"Just tell Ino how you feel," Chouji said with a mouth full of chips.

"For what? Rejection." Shikamaru said adding a "troublesome."

Chouji looked at his best friend sympathetically.
"Ino and Sasuke will break up soon enough," Chouji said hopefully.

"If they dont?" Shikamaru asked emotionlessly.

"They will," Chouji said confidently.

"And then she'll like Sai or Kiba or...what a drag," Shikamaru said trying not to get his hopes up for them to just be smashed back down.

"No, then you tell her you like her," Chouji corrected.

"No, it's...it's useless, disappointing, and troublesome," Shikamaru said standing up putting his hands in his pockets. Chouji looked at his friend sadly, but then smiled.

"What are you smiling about?" Shikamaru asked only a little curious.

"I am going to break up Sasuke and Ino!" Chouji declared.

"Thats impossible, no matter what Sasuke does Ino-chan will always-" Shikamaru was cut off by a familliar female voice.

"I will always what?" Ino asked hearing the last of thier conversation.

"How much did you here?" Shikamaru asked horrified.

"Just the part about me always doing something," Ino said giving Shikamaru an innocent look; staring and blinking.

Shikamaru thought she was adorable, he couldn't help but blush.

"I have business to attend to," Chouji said smirking at the couple.

Chouji had a plan and it might just work!

______________________________________________
So how do you like it so far?
______________________________________________