TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Mere Crush by rasengan_welch

[Reviews - 16]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i've finally started on this fic.featuring one of the most unused couple,konohana.and as a surprise,this is linked to 'together forever'.if you don't know how it will,then wait until the ending of this.
On a calm morning,two 11 year old genins could be seen in progress of their daily arguments.one was a nefarious grandson of the third hokage.and the other was a touchy female hyuuga.going by the names of konohamaru,and hanabi hyuuga.

No one knew why they hated eachother but they still followed the other around.constantly bothering one another with annoying questions.and this time,hanabi was following konohamaru.fussing with a high voice as always.

"why are you always so stubborn?!" she exclaimed "you never listen to what i have to say.when i'm telling the truth about something,you always distrust me." he yelled back,trying to walk away from the troubling girl."so what? you lie all the time! you told me you could walk up trees and when you were going to prove it,you never showed up! faker!"

"what do i have to do to make you get away from me?!" he yelled "you can try to shake me off whenever you want but i'll always be around." "oh yeah? lets see you still be here after this!" konohamaru put up a hand sign.

On a wall next to them,jiraiya was sitting ontop of it.using a telescope to 'research'.he looked at the two kids to see what all the commotion was about."what are those two up to now?" konohamaru yelled out the word 'transform' and changed into a slim,and beautiful nude woman,with smoke covering most of the body."how about this?" the girl said sweetly while blowing a kiss.

Jiraiya went bug-eyed,"gaaah!" he exclaimed,falling off of the wall with a nose bleed.hanabi stood frozen with widened eyes,falling back from a 'knockout' sight.he then changed back into his normal state."ha-ha! you fell.....for..." he let the sentence hang.looking around to see a bloody wall,and a knocked out and twitching hyuuga.

"maybe i overdid it?" he shrugged and left."GENIUS!!" jiraiya called out,waking up and looking over the wall again."where'd she go?" he jumped the wall and saw no one there but hanabi's body.he knelt over and shook her awake."hey,little lady? did you see a gorgeous woman run by here?" she blinked and saw that her 'nemesis' was gone.she growled and screamed out his name. "konohamaru!!" she got up and ran to find him."maybe i was seeing things,i really need to lay off the sake.." jiraiya muttered

Meanwhile,naruto was enjoying a nice,big bowl of ramen.after sipping the remains and paying,he turned to see konohamaru dashing his way."naruto! help!" he called as he reached him."what? what happened? is sakura trying to pummel you again?" "no! this one is different.she's scarier than sakura when she's mad! you gotta hide me!" konohamaru tried to hide up naruto's jacket.

"hey,hey,theres no use hiding in there.it's too obvious." he took konohamaru out of his jacket and placed him in the next seat."now who are we talking about here?" "she's hanabi hyuuga,you know that shy girl's sister." he said looking around to see if she was close by."hanabi? hyuuga?" naruto looked down the street to see a small and angry kunoichi.

"oh her?! sorry man,i still have bruises from the last time i got her mad.you're on your own! see ya!" naruto waved and poofed out in kakashi's way whenever he's in trouble."naruto! you're not helping! come back!" hanabi was inches away."uh oh!" he got out the seat and ran."get back here!

Halfway across konoha,hanabi was able to grab hold of konohamaru's scarf."lets see you try to run away now!" but unlucky for them,they were near a steep hill.with the thick grass making them trip over and roll down the hill.when they stopped,konohamaru's eyes widened to see that hanabi was on top of him.they looked into eachother's eyes and blushed for awhile.then scrambling up,facing from the other.

"don't do that again" hanabi said,brushing off her clothes."it was your fault in the first place!" "no it wasn't stupid! you could've watched where you were going." "but you were the one holding onto me! how was i able to control myself?!" hanabi sat silently.then standing up,still facing away from him."whatever,don't talk to me again.." she left him there on the floor.konohamaru watched her slowly go back up the hill to go home.

"w-well who needs ya anyway?! i don't need a girl to tell me what to do!" hanabi stopped in her tracks and turned back to him."oh yeah,that reminds me." she then walked back over to him and grabbed onto his sleeve with a balled fist.konohamaru gulped in fear,knowing what was next.

The villagers heard a loud scream.along with the sound of knuckles hitting against skin.they turned to the hill and saw hanabi walk away from it.turning back she yelled again with hands on her hips."and don't ever try that move on me again! pervert!" she turned away and left.glaring at the villagers who gave nervous chuckles."we never saw anything!" a man said.she continued to walk away.and the villagers ran over to the hill to see an annihilated gennin."eh it figures,girlfriend troubles." another man muttered

Konohamaru awoke,bloody with a large bump on his head."hey she's not my girlfriend!" she stopped once again with an agry vein on her forehead."look out! she's coming back!" another man yelled.having the other shoppers drop their things and clear out of there.once she reached konohamaru,she grabbed his shirt again,making him flinch."don't hurt me! i'll leave you alone! i swear!" "i'll leave you alone,you had just better come to my dad's birthday party in two days!" "okay! i'll come!"

She let him go with a calm smile."thank you.." "y-you're welcome.." he stuttered.she walked off and made sure no one said anything to make her come back."and dress nice!" she yelled.when konohamaru stood up and dusted himself off,jiraiya and naruto appeared by his side."well well konohamaru.." jiraiya teased."come on guys! don't make her come back!" "whatever,if you want to make her respect you more,you gotta get closer to her.you know,mingle alittle."

"what?" naruto sighed and put a hand on his shoulder."he means you need to try to be nicer to her.you know,by trying to make her be your..." he looked around for her."girlfriend" "what?! why would i? i don't like her...or anything." "but you never stay away from her.the same goes for hanabi...right?" jiraiya said,getting to the point."well...now that you mention it..she is kinda cute.." "great! now we're getting somewhere! okay,let me give it to you short,meet me at the memorial stone at 11:00 sharp.i'll show you a thing or two.after all,i am the toad sage!"

He gave a corny,but awesome like pose."..god.." naruto said under his breath.not until he got a fist across the head."i heard that..and since you wanna be a wise guy,you're coming too!" "but why? i don't need to know about your pervy ways." "who said it'll be anything pervy? i'm just showing the kid the proper way to get a girl." "by teaching him your pervy ways.." he muttered again,getting yet another punch in the head."shut up.." he growled

"now remember shorty,if a girl hates you and you wanna make things right,be sure to come see me! now come do some research with me naruto.since you're old enough,you'll love it,trust me." konohamaru looked over at naruto."dont look at me,it's him,i'm not like him--hey wait! get your hands off of me! i don't want to be a pervert like you!".jiraiya grabbed naruto and poofed off to show him why his 'research' is so great.konohamaru stood on the road,ashamed that he actually looked up to naruto.

"who knew his teacher would be so....perverted? i hope naruto doesn't turn out that way." konohamaru walked off to his home to wait for the next day.hoping that jiraiya's plan would work out."maybe me and hanabi should boyfriend and girlfriend." he looked up at the sky and blushed wildly with a grin."and maybe get a kiss." udon and moegi then caught up with him."hey konohamaru! you doing okay?" moegi asked with her always present blush.

"im alright,i was just thinking about something." "about what?" udon questioned.konohamaru stood silently for awhile and turned towards them."what do you do if you want a girl to like you?" the other two stood there with a blush."well..i don't know konohamaru.maybe you should try playing around with her.or maybe try to make her laugh." udon suggested.

Moegi looked at the ground,worried,knowing that he wasn't referring to her."what do you think moegi?" konohamaru asked.she looked up,"i think you should maybe give her someting nice..that's all." she said with a fake smile "oh,okay then..well see you guys later!" konohamaru ran off,happy from the good advice his friends provided."konohamaru.." moegi whispered,watching him run off.udon knew what was going on and gave her calming hug.

"it's okay moegi,you knew he's always liked hanabi.come on,let's go train with ebisu.and maybe even steal his glasses again." moegi perked up at her favorite thing to do.and followed close behind her teammate.