TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Voodoo who? by xXdarkpuppetvOodOOXx

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: hi i`m xXdarkpuppetvOodOOXx
This is my first fanfic and it is naruto and another guy i created so i hope you enjoy.
"Awww man why is Iruka late today?"Naruto said as he lounged back in his chair with his feet on the desk.
"Maybe because your early.Why is that any ways?"Kiba asked with a curiouse smirk on.
"Iruka said that there was a surprise this morning as soon as he got in.But he`s late."
"Oh yeah.Hey Shikamaru,Neji over here!"kiba yelled as he raised his and motioned for them to come.
"Whats up Naruto you look sad?is your prince Emo being Emo?"Neji taunted .
"Shut the hell...Hey sakura you look lovely today did you d..."
"SAS-UKE!How are you doing today can i sit beside you?"Sakura yelled as she quikly shoved Naruto out of the way.
"Naruto why do you like her she`s a b..."Right then Kiba was interupted with the entering of Iruka.
"Good morning Iruka-sensie."The class said in perfect unisen.
"good morning class."

"We have a new student today." Iruka said cheerfully .
"Was that the surprise?If I`d known I would have slept in till lunch."Naruto wispered to Kiba.
"I wonder if it`s a girl.A hot sexy babe girl."Kiba added as he slowly drifted off into a day dream.
"Okay come on in Voodoo."Iruka said as he gestured to some one at the door.

Finally some one came in.A boy with black hair in a styled mess cut to his shoulders,with blue eyes and pale skin.He wore a pair of tight black jeans,with a black dress shirt with the sleeve cut off.He wore the shirt with the bottom buttens undone to show off a bit of his perfect stomache.He had chains comeing off his pants and one around his thin neck as well as a tight black choker with a name tag that .He carried a guitar case and a black bag with a 'Jack the pumpkin king' head on it.

"Hello every body my name is Voodoo.Yes I know it`s odd but I don`t have a family name."The boy said with a polite smile on.The class was silent.
"Look it`s emo`s bride!"KIba shouted out as he started laughing.Naruto,Shikamaru,and Neji soon joined as Sasuke got pissed.
"Enough all of you ."Iruka yelled.
"We were just playing."Naruto tryed to defend.
"If you want to 'play'then you can find enough time to show him around."
"But...but..."shikamaru stutered.
"no matter how long you say 'but' it won`t help."
"fine."they all said in deffeat.
"okay Voodoo can you take the seat beside Naruto.The blond one."
...^-^...

"Soo guy what`s all your names?" Voodoo asked trying to bring life into the quiet lunch group.
"I`m Hyuuga Neji"
"I`m Shikamaru"
"KIba and this is Akamaru."Kiba said as he motioned to the little dog on his head.
"Cool.Hi Akamaru I have a friend for you to meet."Voodoo said as he reach for his black bag and pulled some thing white and furry out."this is Sia she`s a pomeranian.Sia this is Akamaru play nicely okay."
"wruff!"
"..."Every body looked at Naruto.
"What`s wrong naruto.Afraid that he might take your beloved prince emo away from you."Neji kided
"...You.."Naruto was cut off.
"He was handsome but so normal. not my type."
"What!"Every body quickly turned there heads to look at Voodoo.
"He is attractive but he`s not my type."
"So you can look at some one and can tell their personalities?"Shika asked.
"pretty much yeah."
"well if Sasuke is not your type what is."Kiba asked trying not to laugh.
"Hmm...Well I like blondes with blue eyes,who are determinde yet are innocent.Oh and has a great ass."As soon as that left his mouth every one looked at Naruto and started to laugh as they saw the look on his face.

"Voo-Doo!"suddenly a huge crowd of girls surrounded them.
"Whoa!One min guy`s I`ll get rid of them."Voodoo said as he rose."You girls seem very nice and very supportive but I`m not interested if you know what I mean." the girl didn`t hear."ok plan 'B'."Voodoo then backed up to were the guys were huddled ,streched his armes,and closed his eyes."HYDIANATO THE SOUND OF LIGHT FIGHTING AGAINST DARKENESS."Suddenly a bright light came from the boys area.When the girls were finally able see all the boys and there belongings were gone.

"what just happend?Did I just die?"Kiba asked as he lay flat on his back.
"I don`t know it felt like we were flying."Shika mummbled as he to layed on his back.
"I don`t think were dead yet."Neji said as he laid on his side.
"I think ...I think...'Bliegh'"Naruto quicklyforced off of the ground and onto his hands and knee`s to barph.
"Ha ha I know it`s hard at first but you`ll get over it."At that all the guy`s sat up and looked at Voodoo who sat on a bed beside them with a big smile on.
"where are we."Neji questioned.
"My room in the main building."
"Well I`m leaving."Naruto said as he started to rise.
"I would`nt stand up yet your legs need to get use to the gravity again."Voodoo cautioned.
"Oh yeah well..uuh..Waah.'thump'Ouw."Naruto grumbled as he sat rubbing his butt which he had just used as a safty cushion.
"lol told you so."Voodoo braged .Every one laughed,every one except Naruto.

(An hour later when every body was recuperated)

"So Voodoo ever had sex?"Kiba asked with a sly face on.
"Yeah but it was a experiment to see what I liked."
"Oh.Was it good?"Kiba said as he raised an eyebrow.
"Umm.It was more wierd than good it was how to say it? Not right."
"Why are we talking about our sex life!?"Naruto blurted out.
"Chill out naruto all because you never did it doesn`t mean we can`t talk about it."Kiba pointed out with a mocking smile.
"so do you have a ... umm... partner yet Voodoo?"Neji asked.
"nope do you?"
"He`s dating Ten ten,I`m dateing Hinata, and shika`s dateing Temari."Kiba said smirking."But the little Virgine over there is waiting for prince emo."he added as he pointed to naruto."Naruto?"Kiba and the rest of the group quickly looked at the door,which quickly shut with a loud slam.