TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Oh No, Orochimaru 2! by prettypup

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hope you like the sequal!
The sound ninjas are now pre-teens, the sound four and Dosu, Zaku, Kin is 12, Kimamaro is 13 and kabuto is 18 (he's the only one who really isn't a preteen) and now he can DRIVE! That means he has a CAR! But while Kabuto is discovering the joys of speeding and running over small animals (and occasionally people) the others are experiencing something slightly less pleasant...

That's right, you guessed it,.............PUBERTY!
(people are heard shrieking and gasping in the background) Each member of the sound group seems to be experiencing this dreaded "puberty" one by one. For example...

Kidoumaru for one, devoloped an embarrasing case of armpit B.O. ... x3! He tryed about 50 brands of deodorant (and some stuff he found lying around Kabuto's room that looked medical and smelled nice) but nothing stopped the B.O. and most of them gave him a rash (especially Kabuto's stuff).
Sakon and Ukon both were completely LOSING IT over some pimple they found on their forehead and chin. They kept trying to pop them, but for each pimple they popped, two more appeared on the other twin's face! But what was the worst, Kidoumaru convinced them the stuff he thought was deodorant, was Pro-active for Men ( if you don't know what that is look it up, you have internet, don't ya?) so they smeared it all over thier faces, and it actually made MORE pimples show up. When they looked in a mirror, the acne was SO BAD, they actually threw-up. Sad, isn't it?