TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dark days by erosennin2324

[Reviews - 12]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Here! guess what everybody. This is my first fanfic!!!! *crickets chirping* Damn crickets, they always ruin my mood! *everyone moves away* Ok movin on! this is my first chapter. I know it's short but i'll update soon. peace!
Title: Dark days

Location: Konoha Time: midnight

A broken, battered, 6 year old lay in the street, being beaten by angry villagers. Between kicks and punches, the small child let sobs wrack his body, but after a villager gave him a vicious kick to the side, shattering ribs in the process, the sobs turned to screams, and after continual beating, those screams turned to an unnatural wail, a wail that made the villagers tense in fear. This one thought went through the 6 villagers minds in the same instant, ‘If we kill him now he’ll stop that animalistic wailing and we will rid the village of a scourge that shouldn’t exist!’ At this thought, they increased the power in their punches and kicks, but to their horror, the child only continued to wail and once again this thought simultaneously went through their frightened brains, ‘Shit! If he doesn’t stop soon, lord hokage will find out! And if he does, we will be executed! Damn fox, shut up!’ Twenty minutes later, the boy was still wailing from the pain the angry villagers had caused him. A few seconds later, due to one of the villagers hitting the back of his neck, knocking him unconscious. Just than, a surge of killing intent shooting from the boy’s body, forcing the villagers to their knees…

Location: Iruka’s house Time: A few minutes before the childs wailing stopped

Iruka had gotten up for a midnight snack hoping that the energy bar he had in his cupboard was still there when he was struck with fear when he heard unnatural wailing
Coming from konoha town square (made that up. Doesn’t exist ^_^). ‘What the hell?’ He thought pondering what on earth could make such a noise. Than realization struck him like a sledgehammer to the balls (couldn’t think of anything better XD). ‘Oh my god! Is it true? Shit! I hope I’m not too late.’ He thought to himself genuinely afraid of what might happen if it came loose because of Naruto’s emotions.

Location: Konoha town square Time: 20 minutes after midnight

A large crowd of the adults of the village had gathered about the boy, woken by his screams. They watched as the villagers knocked him out, but were brought to their knees by the killing intent rolling off of the boy. ‘Oh shit.’ Was the thought that went through all those who had been watching from the sidelines, as they saw a swirling tornado of red energy engulf the boy to gather in the air above his body forming the demon that they had all known and detested for years, Kyuubi no yoko.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How do you likee?? Please remember the three Rs Read, Rate, and review. Thank you

Hope you liked me story. Peace