TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Blue Blood by Blurble

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Not much to say... please enjoy.
Intricate blue veins had always crawled up my arms. At night, they would illuminate a small distance around me. I never wondered about it. I thought it was just something normal that happened to everyone.

Turns out I was wrong.


The Lamp was a small nightclub situated in the heart of New York City. Angsty teenagers would line up outside or sneak their way in to the paradise inside. Others would attempt to falsify a driver’s license.
Together, Tenten and Shikamaru stood in line. It was another friend of theirs, Kiba’s, idea to come here this cold night.
For once, Tenten was ashamed of herself for wearing the thin sweater on such a cold night. Her chocolate hair was tied up in two buns on top of her head. The chill of the night made her hug the sweater closer to her.
“Bad idea to wear that, Tenten.”
“Laugh it up, Shika.”
In his pocket, his Chocolate rang. Sighing, he dug into his jeans pocket and slid it open.
“It’s Kiba. He wants us to meet him inside.”
She was about to respond, but Shikamaru’s Chocolate began to ring. He gave her a weak smile and and walked away.
Bored with waiting in line, Tenten watched as taxi after taxi passed by. A guy was getting out of one and continued walking to the street. Another car was coming!
“Look ou-!”
He disappeared underneath it’s tires and the driver sped on. That guy was dead. Surely dead.
Tenten ran out into the street, expecting to see a gruesome sight. Instead, that same guy was standing in front of her.
“You should be dead.” She whispered.
“Pardon?”
Tenten was a bit taken aback - she recognized him from school. It was Itachi Uchiha. The famous Itachi Uchiha. One of those guys - president of Student Government, head of the lacrosse team, leads in the school plays, so handsome she couldn’t even meet his eye.
Maybe she was dreaming. Maybe she thought he had dove in front of the cab. That had to be it. She was just a bit tired.
“I didn’t know you went to these clubs.” She blurted out, ignoring the awkward silence that had reigned.
“I’m not, actually. I’m headed over there,” He explained, pointing at the club next door, where a giggling actress was letting people in.
Tentem blushed, “Oh, I should have known.”
“Why?”
“Why what?”
“Why apologize? How would you have known that? You read minds or something?”
“Maybe I do. And maybe it’s an off day.”
She smiled to herself. He was flirting with her, and she was flirting back. Okay, so it was her imagination. She could still daydream, right?
But for the least part, she was surprised he was being so friendly. Most guys at Delphine were so stuck up that Tenten didn’t even bother with them. Then again, it was better off that way.
She’d never given him a fleeting thought. He was a senior on Planet Popular; they might go to the same school but they hardly breathed the same air.
And there was the fact that Sasuke was his brother.
Yes Sasuke, the abominable guy who always taunted her and made her feel like punching his face in. “On your way to a funeral?” and “Who died and made you homeless?” were some of Sasuke’s unimaginative insults directed her way. Where was he anyway? Those two were inseperable.
“Listen, you want to come with me?” Itachi asked, a fire lit in his eyes, “I’m a member.”
Before she could respond, Shikamaru materialized by her side. Where had he come from? Shikamaru always had the weird ability to do that. And he also displayed it at the worst possible moments.
“There you are, my dear.” He said with a hint of reproach.
Tenten blinked in confusion, “Oh, hey Shika. Do you know Itachi?”
“Who doesn’t?” Shikamaru responded, pointedly ignoring him, “You coming? They’re finally letting people in.”
“I should go...” Tenten whispered apologetically.
“So soon?” Itachi asked, his eyes dancing.
“Not soon enough.” Shikamaru added, smiling threateningly.
Itachi shrugged, “See you around, Tenten.”
He pushed up the collar on his black coat and walked in the opposite direction.

“Some people.” Shikamaru complained as they were pushed forward in line.
Tenten sighed. Why did Shikamaru have to have that ability? And how did Itachi Uchiha know her name?
Up ahead, two security guards were checking IDs. Tenten stuck a hand in her jeans pocket and played with hers. Actually, it was her mother’s, just with her picture on it.
“Oh God, we’re not going to get in.” She fretted.
“Just think positive. Keep believing we will get in. Stay calm.”
They approached the men and handed over the IDs. The guards eyed them suspiciously and put them under infrared detectors. Nothing happened. The two looked up.
‘Just let us in... let us in... LET US IN!’
As if they heard her thoughts, they stumbled back a bit, handed them their (fake) IDs and ushered them inside.

Right next door was a very different nightclub. It was one of those clubs that opened only once in a century, and if you were part of it you were considered a god/goddess.
Inside the blessed sanctuary, surrounded by post pubescent TV stars, band members, and sports players, sat the most handsome boy in history: Sasuke Uchiha. Sixteen years old going on twenty four, he had the face to prove it.

Always stoic and never smiling, Sasuke was one of the most popular guys in school because of his cool demeanor and good looks. He never had a zit in his life, and his eyes shone red in the lights of the club.

He went to clubs every night, and Friday was no exception. This time, however, he had brought a friend. Temari was one of the newbies at the school this year, and Sasuke had immediately taken her under his wing. Not to date. Not to be friends. But to have a companion, someone who would tell him he looked good in everything he wore and that his hair was just perfect.

Temari, on the other hand, would never admit such things. She thought he was snobbish and egotistic. At times, he was even a bit naive.

Sasuke had one sole reason he befriended her. Her father was the Senator of the state, and his father had requested he get in on it.
Tonight, he was at least a bit laid back, although his poker face never showed it.
“Cheers,” Temari said, clinking their glasses together.
“To us,” He replied boredly, downing the cocktail in an instant. It was his fifth of the evening, and yet he felt as sober as when he had the first. It was depressing how much longer it took to get drunk these days. Almost as if alcohol had no effect on his blood stream. The Committee had told him it would happen - he just didn’t want to believe it. The Committee, he had decided, had too many rules. At this point in time, they were ruining his life. He impatiently signaled to the waitress walking by, snapping his fingers so hard the glass coffee table in front of him almost shattered.
What was the point of going out if he could never find a girl he liked? His brother could always find one. But his brother was more likeable. And one year older, with looks to boot.
Although it didn’t seem like it, Sasuke Uchiha envied his brother. He would see red whenever a girl would swoon over his brother’s deep voice, or whenever he would come home and complain about how many people asked him out.
How he despised it.
Underneath the table, he gave his brother a swift kick to let out his anger. The elder Uchiha didn’t respond. Still aggravated, Sasuke gave him another kick. This time, Itachi let an irritated look pass over him.
“Quit it.”
The two brothers were the most complete opposite twins the world had ever seen. Sasuke was loud and never held a grudge, while Itachi was quiet and had inner hatred that he never released. Sasuke was full of himself, Itachi was realistic. They only shared one characteristic: both were ungodly serious. It took a lot to bring out a laugh or smile out of either of them. And yet Sasuke couldn’t see why girls didn’t like him.
“Oh, c’mon,” Sasuke complained, pulling his legs under his butt, “You’re no fun anymore.” He gave his brother a glare.
“I said quit it.” Itachi responded in his serious voice.
“What’s wrong with you?” He asked, “Thirsty?” He then taunted.
Itachi gave him such a cold look Sasuke thought he might freeze over. Ooh, for once, Itachi wasn’t getting any girls. Must be hard stuff. He looked weak and spent, not to mention he was undeniably cranky now. Sasuke wondered how Itachi could survive not having attention.
“I’m going out to get some air.” Itachi announced and left the table.
“Good idea,” Temari added, waving a pack of cigarettes in the air, “I need a smoke.”
“Me too,” Another girl named Kin said.
“You don’t need my permission,” Sasuke replied boredly.
His party left, and a girl he had met a few days ago moved to his side.
“Make something happen.” He commanded.
She smiled, “Don’t be that way,” And lay her hands on his shoulders.
He almost melted at her touch. Opening on eye, he saw the veins right under her skin. Tempting. But maybe later, not in public at least. Especially since he had his fill of her yesterday....and it was against the rules...blah blah blah... fourty eight hour recovery time.... human familiars were NOT to be abused... But she smelled wonderful. Rosewater. And underneath, meaty and vital... and if he could just get one little taste... one little... bite.... but The Committee met downstairs, right beneath Block 33. There could be Wardens here, watching. He could be caught. But would he? It was dark in the VIP room... Who would even notice in the crowd of self narcissists?
But they would find out. Someone would tip them off. It was eerie how much they knew about you - like they were inside your head. He would let her recuperate. But for now, she was completely useless.
“Excuse me for a second.”
Sasuke leaped up from his seat so quickly that the waitresses had to do a double take. The crew at his table blinked. They could’ve sworn he was just sitting down.
But there he was, dancing in the middle of the crowd, impressing some people in the midst. Hm. He did need another familiar.
When he came back, his date was asleep and drooling on the table. A pity.
Sasuke picked up his cell phone. He just realized Temari had never come back from her cigarette break.